Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal (81248 Views)

Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by sisisioge: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa baby....you are such a beautiful soul with a whole lot happening in your life. I like how you win, I like how you hustle. Forget the sextape saga....the additional publicity should be used to your advantage. Even if there was a sex tape, while taping the act should never be allowed to happen, the act itself is beautiful. Enjoy biko...you have worked so hard to be where you are kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Crazychris: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by omoyankee3(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2021
It's now public record.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by seunny4lif(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Which sex tape?
No be the one with one white guy?
That girl no look like Tiwa oooh
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Elgonzalo: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Kobicove:
There's no sex video, she just told this lie to get attention undecided
Lol there is a video. I saw it kn Twitter yesterday.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa you sef you be idiot. Ontop a IndecentStar video that is not even you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2021
BigYash:
na the full video you watch brah? grin na only dirty finger with red nails,then athletic dick fully soaked with tiwa's fluid. Na em me saw oo cheesy
Maybe na fake one I watch o,all these bastard bloggers sef grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by lichocho(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
lomprico:
we do see d tape. but Tiwa why did u allow the idiot video it?
were d tapeeee..give me update
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by saddler: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
I just watched the full video...

This Tiwa sabi give bllow job ooo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by lichocho(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Bullet4040:
They way she dey collect that big GBOLA from the back eh grin that's why I tell men get big CASSAVA and see them calling you for more.

Our award-winning Organic oil is the most advanced PENIS enlargement Product in Nigeria. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a bigger, thicker, stronger, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

> This is Revolutionary!!! A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

> I personally call it the “penis Brain Remedy”

> It is medically proven and clinically guaranteed to restore your bedroom performance and Restore you as the king of the bedroom. You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.
wey d tape

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by stasius: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2021
And the guy was doing it raw!!!

Nigerian celebrities fear God ooh.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by lichocho(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2021
emmabest2000:
Savage enjoyed quickie
Used right hand shifted her pant and keep rubbing her vulva like professional IndecentStar

She has showed the whole world her diety smelling pvssy
make una drop d update were d tape deh na

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by seunny4lif(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2021
saddler:

Where una see am?
I saw a white one and another one that look like Tiwa getting it from behind but nothing else

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
bantamx:

Maybe na fake one I watch o,all these bastard bloggers sef grin
na real o, na two videos self

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by seunny4lif(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Seyi Shay right now

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
seunny4lif:

Where una see am?
I saw a white one and another one that look like Tiwa getting it from behind but nothing else
Google am na, o just watch am now
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by cletz991(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Give us link na
saddler:

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I want to know if she's truly the one

She's not the one.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by EgunMogaji2: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
That suicidal Ex Husband right now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by seunny4lif(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

Google am na, o just watch am now
I don google am but nothing came out
Just 10sec of a guy giving a lady that look like Tiwa sitting on a chair
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
na real o, na two videos self
U mean am? make I go watch am again grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by EgunMogaji2: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2021
lichocho:
were d tapeeee..give me update

Seems sneakily done during the throes of passion.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Lovenorth: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Ashawo
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2021
seunny4lif:

I don google am but nothing came out
Just 10sec of a guy giving a lady that look like Tiwa sitting on a chair
Yes na the video be that, omo tiwa t0wtow tight o shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Ushman333: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Sex videos a good way to blow grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by lizdam(f): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Please how do I post a topic on naira land I have been finding it difficult to do ? What are the steps[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Mayeldah(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Where is the full chest now?

SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by saddler: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

Tight ?

How u take know ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by blaise26abj(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa has always used her sexuality to court controversy . From her ex husband to wizkid and now this . By coming out about it first , she wanted to paint herself as a victim. For me she is trying to use it to her advantage to trend and stay relevant . If truly she is being blackmailed , she should post the demands and details of the blackmailers. I believe the boyfriend mistakenly posted it and they knew it was a matter of time that before it became public so they decided to play victims .

Lastly , what is wrong with the society and obsession with sex? Sex tapes everywhere .

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Ekeeyhandsome:

Yeah she does nd I have seen it..

For those still doubting or wanna see the sex video, drop ur WhatsApp number ,I will send u the clip.. about 10/30sec clip though
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by seunny4lif(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

Omo, nothing to look there joor
Na 10 secs video joor
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.