Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun (22249 Views)

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / NDA Attack Mastermind Escapes As Troops Gun Down Deputy, Others / Thugs Attack Convoy Of Jegede, Ondo PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2021
winterlover:
Are you ready to vote?
only if I see someone dat is willing to take naija forward...not all these desperate politicians am seeing...Someone will come out now and say Tinibu for #2023 angry sad
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by numericalguy(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Yobabad:
Not a political assination, it was done by hungry Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM)

Assisted by Igbo Christian

1 Like

Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by winterlover: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
only if I see someone dat is willing to take naija forward...not all these desperate politicians am seeing...Someone will come out now and say Tinibu for #2023 angry sad
And also a strong electoral reform. The open ballot system is a fraud.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by Badguy77(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2021
This one na lie jare...Motor tire burst for road u say na attack mtchewww show us plenty bullet holes..And why do lawmakers always escape attacks and the masses can't?
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by emmykk(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Coincidence or deliberate assassination attempt, nowhere is safe in Naija right now!!!

Since 1960 nowhere is safe,just that over the years people become more wicked as a result of govt maladministration
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by od501: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by kollinz1234(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2021
LadyExcellency:
What's the difference between Known Gunmen and Gunmen?

It's like the media, police and security agencies reserve the adjective "unknown" when it happens in the East as to use it interchangeably with ESN/IPOB.

Evil people.
nope, they used the term"unknown" gunmen in the East in other to be able to just kill anyone and label them unknown gunmen so as to dodge the arms of the law on extra-judicial killings and still get away with their atrocities.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by zicoraads: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Akure-Okene is a no go area for most motororists na, even convoys sef

1 Like

Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by Queenbridge(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2021
You sins have been forgiven, go and sin no more!!

We design contemporary kitchen cabinets.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2021
These may have been his thugs when he was seeking election. Boys gat to chop. Its the monster you invented.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by prophetfire: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2021
LadyExcellency:

It's like the media, police and security agencies reserve the adjective "unknown" when it happens in the East as to use it interchangeably with ESN/IPOB.

Evil people.
IPOB, OSUN STATE CHAPTER.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by Kwili: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2021
viviangist:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/19/osun-lawmaker-escapes-as-gunmen-attack-convoy/
Watch how children of hate will blame IPOB and ESN.
Spite on Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by Kwili: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Watch how children of hate will still find a way to blame IPOB and ESN.
Spit on Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by Kwili: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Yoruba land has turn into Afghanistan.
My advice to my fellow Yoruba how has investment in Yoruba land to quickly move them down to South South/East.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by Qatar2022: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Why are they killing themselves? Most peaceful region
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by themanderon: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Look at the kind of luxury they are able to afford in the face of massive poverty and hunger ravaging the land. The insecurity and hunger in the land will soon consume them all. Nowhere will be safe for them to enjoy their loot. Wicked and soulless leaders.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by anonymuz(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
oboy no reason am....Las las some mumu pple go still go queue up to collect 3k and Nigerian governance will still become business as usual...ndi mgbu undecided undecided
I swear bro
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by NohurryInLife: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2021
pode:
Good Mr. Rasheed Olalekan you better go and thank your God, and secondly, amend your ways this is a second chance been giving to you, I pray this will not happen to you the second time
Person wey you no sabi wey you just dey yarn dust anyhow. To keep quiet no dey cost money now...Haba!
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by CrazyGranddad(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Evil people.

I've always said this. It's a media without conscience. Even Nairaland mods are complicit. When there's a street or university cult clash in the East, they will find a way to insert Unknown Gunmen into the narrative. Everyday kidnapping, Unknown Gunmen. Touts harrassing people, Unknown Gunmen.

It's sickening and evil
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by seyz91(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy abi
Tifesingz:
It’s just getting started. The monsters y’all made would hunt you down! No peace for the wicked!!
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by computersoft: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2021
No body reported what happened to the driver. Abu their life no worth reporting..
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by pacespot(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2021
That is why I like unknown gunmen in the south east, they don't miss their target. wink
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yobabad:
Not a political assination, it was done by hungry Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM)

You mean Afonja Muslims?

Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by Soukiss(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
BlackyOne:
Lies and propaganda, if they were been followed then it would have been obvious that they were dropped at the Airport...

HoR arranged this for cheap publicity
guy u head dey they. U hv said it all
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by Anaerobi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
oboy no reason am....Las las some mumu pple go still go queue up to collect 3k and Nigerian governance will still become business as usual...ndi mgbu undecided undecided

It's well.
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by millionboi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
CrazyGranddad:

I've always said this. It's a media without conscience. Even Nairaland mods are complicit. When there's a street or university cult clash in the East, they will find a way to insert Unknown Gunmen into the narrative. Everyday kidnapping, Unknown Gunmen. Touts harrassing people, Unknown Gunmen.

It's sickening and evil
do u know them?
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by cutieBR(f): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello.. you sent me a mail but I'm having issues accessing it. You can mail me
Competence5050:
Mr law maker please ask your political opponent...
Re: Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun by studentwriter(m): 2:43am On Nov 27, 2021
cutieBR:
Hello.. you sent me a mail but I'm having issues accessing it. You can mail me, chukwusylvaline@gmail.com
should I also reach out to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaigns In Ila LG & Ifedayo LG (Photos) / OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.