Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) (55815 Views)

Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) / Safety Measures For Cooking Delicious Snake Pepper Soup / Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by donproject2(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Kay25:

it will still consume same energy can u cook beans and rice at the same time?if rice is done in 30 minutes he would still continue to cook the beans

And you would have used another 30mins to cook the beans to the level it would be if you had used the man's pot
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by BouquiLake: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Always read to understand...
Ddokie:
It will still consume same quantity of energy.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Tomilola360: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2021
it's use case is limited anyway.

The only thing that makes sense here to me is the name, buhari's pot.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by LadyJ19: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2021
What if one of the food gets done before the other, how will you carry that one off the fire to avoid getting burnt or over cooked��
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Kingcalls: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Oluolad86:

You or anyone from the moderators should please investigate my case. How I wish all the pains and the heart problem can transfer to your body, so that I'll be free and sound to delete this my profile here. Please help me start that prayers that I shouldn't do any surgery but the sickness should transfer to your body. I'll be very happy sir.

Always confirm something, I don't wish my worse enemies to be in pains since 2014. Thanks

U are not a serious person...u should not even be helped by anyone...u are begging for help , but still get bad mouth... all the sickness should transfer to his body... u are not a serious human being... u want to turn it to u entitled mentality...typical woman

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Localemperor: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Ddokie:

Thought like yours is the reason I recommend that education should be made compulsory.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by donproject2(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
HalpyBee:

Pack the food wey don done and if you no get anything to cook again, pour water for that side.

Gbayi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by dapolaw(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2021
If I am the one cooking rice and beans, I would have allowed the beans to cook for atleast 30minutes before putting the rice so that they both can done at the same time.

KingIce101:

This is the Question I was expecting everyone to ask. What If you’re cooking rice and beans at the same time. Will you put the rice on pause when it gets done?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Gbagura: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2021
DMerciful:
So if one food don done and the other one never done, wetin go happen?
overdone
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by ogmask: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:
Hahahahaha

Sense over kill this innovation ( abi what should we call it)

People dey reason sha

The Indians, chinko and Arabs will steal this innovation and sell it back to us in a more refined form. I wish he could patent it to save his work.

6 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by lovelylad: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2021
It will make more sense if each side has a cover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Izychi:
This is a good innovation...

But what happens when you're cooking two different meals that get done at different times?

Would you let the other meal burn?
Or would you scoop out the meal that has done, and let the pot burn?

Most meals have different cooking time lengths...
the best is he would have separate the pot into two pot. Which can be attached and detach. In life it's not who Invest something but who modify and perfect the invention.

8 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by bularuz(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Nice innovative but unrealistic
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by southpole: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Ddokie:
Think deep you will see the sense in it

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by condralbedez: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is a disaster

God punish all his supporters
His supporters has sold their conscience, because of a piece of vuture grill.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by ogmask: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2021
dapolaw:
If I am the one cooking rice and beans, I would have allowed the beans to cook for atleast 30minutes before putting the rice so that they both can done at the same time.

No need to allow the beans before the rice all you need do is remove the one that is ready and put water in that part of the pot. You may not use both same time but I think the innovation nor bad sha

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg, I need this pot badly. How much is it?
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Zorn: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2021
To me this is a very bad innovation with poor reasoning. I said it's a bad innovation because the time taken to Cook different meal varies so as one meal will always get cooked before the other one . Even if you try to fetch out the cooked one out you will leave an empty pot with trand of food on the pot and as such one part of the pot will start burning . Aside that it makes it impossible to cook small meal as you will need both side of the pot filled. But then it still has it advantages which is ability to cook too different meals if and only if the cooking time is equal
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by BigYash: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Kay25:

it will still consume same energy can u cook beans and rice at the same time?if rice is done in 30 minutes he would still continue to cook the beans
must you cook beans with it? undecided if you want to cook beans,and you can't soak it before cooking, then buy more gas.. Simple..

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Petie33: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Nice rubbish innovation � will different food be ready at thesame time besides it will still use thesame energy think and ask questions before commenting I rest my case
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Izychi:
This is a good innovation...

But what happens when you're cooking two different meals that get done at different times?

Would you let the other meal burn?
Or would you scoop out the meal that has done, and let the pot burn?

Most meals have different cooking time lengths...
yes remove the first then add water to the other... look for any other way comfortable for you...this is how abacha stove came into existence. this Fulani people has been putting Nigerians in perpetual servitude since Adam...
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by simoncynto(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Laurelita(f): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg any incoming president must never rule from asorock biko, make them build villa somewhere else make we know wetin dey do this corntree.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2021
emmy512:

Nope if he spent 10kg to cook rice and stew a month he'll now spend only 5 as the same heat and gas used for a pot would handle 2 different meals.

You can’t possibly cook rice and beef/fish stew at the same time using that pot. Rice will get done before the stew, then you’ll either let it burn or scoop it out and continue with the stew…waste of space and energy then….except there’s a way to detach the other part.

The pot doesn’t make sense.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Jazzman01: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2021
DMerciful:

Exactly what I was thinking about. Foods have different cooking rates.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2021
johnchima007:
What then happens if I decode to cook rice and beans in the different compartments of this pot. If my rice first boil, how will I stop it from further cooking while my beans cooks?
simple sumtin, fetch ur rice from the chamber and continue cooking, u might want to boil egg there too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:
Hahahahaha

Sense over kill this innovation ( abi what should we call it)

People dey reason sha
one food go done before the other one.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by harpahrah(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Nhemzie17:
Mtcheew...
Its just one pot divided into two segments... Nothing innovative there..

Lol your eba go don burn before the soup ready...

Na to wait make the soup done small before putting water for eba... Lol
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by iscom(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Very nice pot and the name just match am.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Bakbillz44(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2021
DMerciful:

I tire o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.