Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) (55818 Views)

Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) / Safety Measures For Cooking Delicious Snake Pepper Soup / Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
nokspos:
i'll purchase this pot at any cost
Same here.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Bigchristo: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1403319/buharis-pot-man-constructs-pot-cooking-two-meals-time-photos/
Why is it that anything mentioned with Baba always signifies poverty? Na this kind port your mate take Dey cook?
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2021
SuaveMagnum:
you should read what I posted again without all the self righteousness and tell yourself and others the truth. It's not about reinventing the wheel in a non practical way just for the sake of it. I have challenged people to actually think,and actually solve simple problems of time required and temperature needed to cook meals. while you are seeking to reinforce their ignorance just to sound perfect and the awful thing about this is You probably know better.

You are a confused person. Give your comment to your junior sister to interpret it for you since you don't know the meaning of what you wrote. You challenging people, what are you doing yourself? That's the question I asked.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Isobug: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
DMerciful:
So if one food don done and the other one never done, wetin go happen?
You dish all the food that have done into another pot or plates and allow the other to done
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by TheGift: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Localemperor:

Thought like yours is the reason I recommend that education should be made compulsory.

Why not respond with intelligent logic rather than unnecessary insults?
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Quiet hilarious, lets just applaud it for the fun of it, foods don't take the same time to cook, what if i had rice in one side n stew in the other, definitely one side will get burnt @the expense of the other. not feasible
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by hotseat: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Tell Bubu say " U no go fit kill our vibes "!
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Cousin9999: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by falebe: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2021
What if the side A food is done and the side B is not what are you going to do ?
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy
helinues:
Hahahahaha

Sense over kill this innovation ( abi what should we call it)

People dey reason sha
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2021
i tell you

even family sef
YourRealFather:
This pot go really help students

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2021
see question undecided
.then you leave the done one to overdone while waiting for the undone one to be done grin
DMerciful:
So if one food don done and the other one never done, wetin go happen?
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Cousin9999: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2021
reddingtonblack:
Quiet hilarious, lets just applaud it for the fun of it, foods don't take the same time to cook, what if i had rice in one side n stew in the other, definitely one side will get burnt @the expense of the other. not feasible

All you have to do is adjust when you start one and how. It's not that hard. And if that adjustment saves you money and makes dinner faster, why not?
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Help2020: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2021
YourRealFather:
Nan for 2 students to gather cook same time nan.grin...
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:

Nah, you save more gas .

But smaller food quantity .
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Diligent1(f): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Dshocker:
This is a yoruba invention and is supposed to be commissioned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:

Stop spamming all the threads with this nonsense
My brother she will curse you, that's always her responses to being challenged. She says things like how she wishes her ailment can be transferred to the person challenging her. What an arrogant beggar and pathetic human being! Never seen a human being like her before.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by lanre4411(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
nokspos:
i'll purchase this pot at any cost
don't buy it o its povertys pot
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Ndi mmadu selv.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by jimtemi1: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Dshocker:
This is a yoruba invention and is supposed to be commissioned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu grin
lol and Fanikayode... Since all he knows about if new wives and food
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Cousin9999: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2021
lanre4411:
don't buy it o its povertys pot

Even if that's true (and it's not). Are people supposed to run from something because "poor" people use it? Don't be ridiculous.
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by proff010: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2021
You will still use Buhari style you either bend it shocked or start cooking your next meal shocked shocked or put water there. I don't know if I have answer your question.
johnchima007:
What then happens if I decode to cook rice and beans in the different compartments of this pot. If my rice first boil, how will I stop it from further cooking while my beans cooks?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2021
...good one there

But no two foods require the same amount of heat to get cooked...so?
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by proff010: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2021
At the end all go done together shocked
seyz91:
see question undecided
.then you leave the done one to overdone while waiting for the undone one to be done grin
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2021
YourRealFather:

...in what way please? By cooking beans in one side and cooking rice on the other side? The rice go don before the beans na. Naso the rice go take roast so waiting for beans to cook. A detachable version for make sense wahlahi
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2021
The man try... Kudos to him!

Questions!!

1) You go need to buy various sizes as a family man

2) Rising cost of condiments makes it impossible to Cook these days

Provide a stable economy with food security before creating useless pots wey you no fit fry plantain and cook beans same time!
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1403319/buharis-pot-man-constructs-pot-cooking-two-meals-time-photos/

Good innovation. Only for related meals, might be stressful for unrelated meals
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Fredmatic(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2021
KingIce101:

This is the Question I was expecting everyone to ask. What If you’re cooking rice and beans at the same time. Will you put the rice on pause when it gets done?

Is not so difficult to figure out, when one get cooked than the other, you simply use spoon to serve it on plate or another container to keep, while the other continue
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Corrections: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2021
ogmask:

The Indians, chinko and Arabs will steal this innovation and sell it back to us in a more refined form. I wish he could patent it to save his work.

Chai tht thing is an invention that needs to be patented fast if non exists....it is an energy saving pot oh!
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2021
What if one con done and the other one never done??
Re: 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) by Corrections: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2021
ogmask:

The Indians, chinko and Arabs will steal this innovation and sell it back to us in a more refined form. I wish he could patent it to save his work.

Chai the thing is an invention that needs to be patented fast if non exists....just like enegy saving bulb it is an energy saving pot oh!

Its only the time(T) of cooking that would change if amount of quanty of energy(G) of cooking gas ìs CONSTAÑT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.