Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards (38848 Views)

Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Aderewah: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

People are celebrating someone's success,
E reach your turn , you carry tribalism enter floor.
Bigot oshi.
Quote me , if you are the biggest fool.

Werey Laide mohammed. Swear you didn't create this profile to troll yorubas that are muslim. I'll check your profile for bigotry. Reply if you're a fool.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Oppy2k2: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
When an average financially poor students is comfortable, he becomes a genious
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Lightorder: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations dear
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by BESTScientist1: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Nothing impresses me more than see handsome and beautiful folks who are exceptionally good

kingthreat:
If we can make so much noise about BBNaija, this is worth celebrating.

From Victor Oladokun's Facebook Wall
https://www.facebook.com/voladokun

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6199387683435638&id=100000934042999

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by georgeakins: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2021
MrImole:
Brilliance is indeed hereditary.

Not in all cases.
Shakespare's parents were not quick witted.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Omooba77: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:

She is her niece!

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by 0m0nnakoda: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. Some people brag with containers. We brag with the highest numbers of intellectuals in Africa.
Don't mind those Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by themanderon: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2021
It runs in the blood.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by 0m0nnakoda: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2021
georgeakins:

Not in all cases.
Shakespare's parents were not quick witted.
Was Shakespeare quick witted
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Terrier99: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2021
lereinter:

Oau has given Canada another talent

Hei God!

Brutal truth!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Kingstanding: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
When there is money and peace of mind. Tell me why you won't do well
. Like the way our ex president children do well in their accademic, isn't? Tell me when our Politicians children came first in SSCE result or JAMB result? Her achievement is not about when there is money or peace of mind, but it's all about her upbringing and discipline from her parents and also about her good behaviour. If it's about money and peace of mind, Dangote, Otedola,Mike Adenuga, Governor's , senators, and Ministers children's supposed to be the best students amongst their mates.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Omonigeriarere: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
When there is money and peace of mind. Tell me why you won't do well

Going by your conclusion, only the children of the rich are supposed to be getting this kind of performance.

Instead of commending her resilience, industry and perseverance, you are here making fallacious statements.

The fact that she was not the only daughter of a rich man in OAU is the reason why she deserves much commendation.

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2021
This is what I love to read... Not people bragging or making noise over sextapes, infidelity, and other silly matters of the other room!

We really need to celebrate more of this and less of imbeciles who call themselves celebrities.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by googlepikins: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2021
This girl toto go sweet sha

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Fine man beautiful daughter

Congratulations! graduated from OAU? Wow! When others are going abroad.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Thank you for your reasoning, most people just conclude anyhow without reasoning
bigjackass:
So because her surname is Adesina you conclude her father is Akinwumi? Akinwunmi Adesina has only two children. Two males. Rotimi and Segun. Where you see this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by TemmyT002(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Someone said:
The best person to lead Nigerian is one whose kids live and study in Nigeria
Who will not travel abroad for medical checkup.
Who will be fully committed to Nigeria.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Handsum64: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Stop misleading readers on this platform.
Who said she is the daughter of Akinwunmi Adesina?
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by SaintBeehot(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
OAU is closed, where did she graduated from.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bosenan: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
lereinter:

Oau has given Canada another talent

Well done lady

More Grace

Buahahaha
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Handsum64: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2021
SaintBeehot:
OAU is closed, where did she graduated from.
Latin abi English?
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Stargurl20(f): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Here's the true slayer we talking about. Keeping soaring, ma'am. That sky above, is your beginning.....
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Ltherman(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2021
According to a tweet put out by Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina himself she is his niece.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by SaintBeehot(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Handsum64:

Latin abi English?
I said we're closed
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Wow!!! I'm impressed.
Her parents must be so proud.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by OmoOshodi(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Person wey no study with hardship.....looted funds well spent

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Okay seems she is related to him

Don't mind the cynic. He doesn't rejoice with people who rejoice. The girl is Akinwumi Adesina's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by FKMagazine(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:

To me, this is the biggest event of the year...forget BBNaija
I celebrate you my sister, you will go places
I also rejoice with Mr Akinwumi Adesina...this is a great feat

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Skyfly007: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2021
colestephan86:

Mediocre, tell me how she is a genius
Lol..you are not a doctor so you won't understand..

Stop being jealous and dull at the same time..

Congratulate her on this uncommon feat and move on smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Newness2019: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS BLESSED LADY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Names Are" Or "My Name Is"? / UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.