Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Choose One Between These Two Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose One Between These Two Girls (3132 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One Between These Two Girls by EBUBS(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Sorry for the misleading topic grin

Girl number one prefers to keep quiet when she's angry. (Goes in isolation).. Most of the times says "nothing" when asked what the problem is. But inside she's probably biting.

Girl number puts her anger in plenty words which sometimes results to her raising her voice while trying to express herself.

So guys please which is better and why?... Mature minds please.. kiss
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by FvckAllMods: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Number one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by KiNg0G: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2021

none.
if you agree express it but do it maturedly, then maybe I can grasp your views.

if you keep quite I won't know.
if you shout and raise your voice I still won't get it.

just Express it, talk to me in a civil and understanding manner.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Blessiing(f): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2021
EBUBS:
Girl number one prefers to keep quiet when she's angry. (Goes in isolation).. Most of the times says "nothing" when asked what the problem is. But inside she's probably biting.

Girl number puts her anger in plenty words which sometimes results to her raising her voice while trying to express herself.

So guys please which is better and why?... Mature minds please.. kiss

Number 2, atleast she will say her mind and we sort it out, but that first one is a no for me, she can do and undo..
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by EBUBS(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2021
Blessiing:

Number 2, atleast she will say her mind and we sort it out, but that first one is a no for me, she can do and undo..
. The issue I have about this is while trying to “say her mind” she’s nagging, raising her voice, and squeezing her face at the same time. This could increase a mans HPB

1 Like

Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Anybody that chooses number 1 wanna die young. You'll suffer in silence. Lolzz. She'll keep saying nothing. You don't know when you do something wrong. Suicide squad.
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Chloraseptic: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2021
Marry both of them so that number 2 could keep number 1 in check when she's raising her voice on me and number 2 could watch my back if number 1 wants to kill me in my sleep due to her unresolved anger with me

1 Like

Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by EBUBS(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Anybody that chooses number 1 wanna die young. You'll suffer in silence. Lolzz. She'll keep saying nothing. You don't know when you do something wrong. Suicide squad.

What if she usually explains herself later after much pleading
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by EBUBS(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Marry both of them so that number 2 could keep number 1 in check when she's raising her voice on me and number 2 could watch my back if number 1 wants to kill me in my sleep due to her unresolved anger with me

Lol. Who marries two women with the situation of the economy cheesy
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Uncle96(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2021
My girl is number 1, she keeps things to herself. Rather not talk about what's making her show an unbreable attitude. During fights, she has nothing to contribute to ease the fight
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by EBUBS(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Uncle96:
My girl is number 1, she keeps things to herself. Rather not talk about what's making her show an unbreable attitude. During fights, she has nothing to contribute to ease the fight

This particular one is extreme. My perception on girl number one is she chooses to be pushed or begged before she says what she has in mind
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2021
EBUBS:

What if she usually explains herself later after much pleading

I no get strength to explain. I'm a victim. Go ahead and date number 1 after you don suffer, your body go tell you. I just came out and you wan enter.
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by JOACHINpedro: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2021
No 1 bro.
Peace of mind go dey yafu yafu
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Uncle96(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
EBUBS:

This particular one is extreme. My perception on girl number one is she chooses to be pushed or begged before she says what she has in mind

It's crazy bruv
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Lamasta(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
I will go with number 1 once you understand her kind of person you will know when she is angry and try to pacify her by making adjustment..,.For number 2 I can't stand a girl raising her voice at me cos she's angry....
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Godada(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
tongue

The thing is this: you just need to know them better and also know yourself.

Both are individuals with amazing qualities.

The quiet one withdraws to articulate herself without saying something that she might regret.

The other bares her mind and in the process might insult you.

Everything is in the open.

So what kind of a person are you? That's the question you need to answer.

With your answer who works best for you will be a no brainer

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by EBUBS(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lamasta:
I will go with number 1 once you understand her kind of person you will know when she is angry and try to pacify her by making adjustment..,.For number 2 I can't stand a girl raising her voice at me cos she's angry....
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by EBUBS(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Godada:
tongue

The thing is this: you just need to know them better and also know yourself.

Both are individuals with amazing qualities.

The quiet one withdraws to articulate herself without saying something that she might regret.

The other bares her mind and in the process might insult you.

Everything is in the open.

So what kind of a person are you? That's the question you need to answer.

With your answer who works best for you will be a no brainer
wow. Nice one. To me I can’t stand a woman raising her (talking too much) while trying to explain herself. But still I can’t get it all right
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by 1Sharon(f): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Number 1 can kill you in your sleep. Its not good to bottle emotions

1 Like

Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by GreatAchiever1: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Girl number 2, voice out whenever u dey vex, as long as u dont insult and dont have anger issues. Las las we go sort am out and be cool afterwards. But then again sef, na the boundaries wey I take set for am go give mind to shout for me when angry.
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Lordswazz(m): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2021
The problem with girl number 2 is that insult no dey too far from the mouth of person wey dey nag and raise voice anyhow when angry. It’s only a matter of time before she starts saying things that she can’t take back in the name of “anger.”

These are actually two extremes that are rather very common with humans, not just females. A girl that bottles up her feelings every time she’s angry, one that you have to perform sacrificial rites before she says what got her angry or snaps out of being moody, is also a thorn in the flesh. The best is a girl that can communicate her displeasure calmly and maturely, but dem no plenty for this world.
Re: Choose One Between These Two Girls by Ghostnick: 1:15am On Oct 20, 2021
This man and Nyash an 5 & 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80cAstjnZg grin grin
[/left][left]

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni, Sabinus Etc. Are Not Funny At All / I Am In Love With My Neighbor / Unforgiven!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.