Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story (11109 Views)

Scandal: The Civic Centre Lagos, Cancels Customer Event Divert Funds / Paternity Scandal: The Children Still Bear His Name - Moyo Thomas Finally Speaks / First Bank Vs Dispatch Rider: N355 Million Fraud Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Sonnobax15(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Rhu4xce: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The beginning of the fall for the two brothers

Always control your anger
If you can control this four things in life as a niggarrrr then you are gonna be a real niggarr
Those fours things are
1) ANGER
2)Pride
3)lust towards the opposite sex
4) greed

doing well with 1 2 and 4. Still working on 3. Be there soon
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by solonubinho(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Small money enter your hand now, you don loose focus. Pele o. Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua.
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Small scandal thing your investors are threatening to poll out from your company which way know are we know saint cant business be business and personal lifestyle be one why is it that cooperate bodies are acting witch hunt to each other that's how one investor with my friends company threaten to withdraw from the company because dude has issue with his white girlfriend undecided undecided so bad the world cooperate body is becoming a gangster you just need to be careful with woman because the are filled up with fucking scandal

1 Like

Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by budaatum: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2021
Nukilia:
Village people at work grin grin grin

Having a good character is critical to the survival of any business.

We need to preach this to redpillers and pigs, that disrespecting women would lose them business.
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by budaatum: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Small scandal thing your investors are threatening to poll out from your company which way know are we know saint cant business be business and personal lifestyle be one why is it that cooperate bodies are acting witch hunt to each other that's how one investor with my friends company threaten to withdraw from the company because dude has issue with his white girlfriend undecided undecided so bad the world cooperate body is becoming a gangster you just need to be careful with woman because the are filled up with fucking scandal

There's negative profit in woman beating, so only losers invest in such people. Besides, as in all things, character matters.
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by techWriter3: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2021
This world necessity serious liberation
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Terrier99: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Bonesbreaker:

I doubt if you've ever worked in a corporate environment before cos you just typed like a idiot.
Corporate bodies are concerned about their image. They won't allow rascals and idiots spoil it for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Angeldemon: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
The kepple africa are a useless company for revoking their investment.
What has a squabble by the ceos in their private life got to do with investment.
All these foolish simps leading companies always tryign to please women.
See the fool below in that comment already telling them to move their investment to another company that focuses on women.
Useless men in this generation

1 Like

Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Terrier99:

I doubt if you've ever worked in a corporate environment before cos you just typed like a idiot.
Corporate bodies are concerned about their image. They won't allow rascals and idiots spoil it for them.
why would i work in a corporate environment when i am self employed undecided undecided am telling you my observation you here spilling nonsense with a fish brain must you quote every quote the younger guy had an issue with a woman how does that deal with this company at large if you don't know what your typing kindly go home and masturbate like a fool imagine this brat call me an idiot undecided
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
budaatum:

There's negative profit in woman beating, so only losers invest in such people. Besides, as in all things, character matters.
my concern is that he why drag his company to his own mess investor that is scared of scandal is that one ready for business undecided
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Terrier99: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
why would i work in a corporate environment when i am self employed undecided undecided am telling you my observation you here spilling nonsense with a fish brain must you quote every quote the younger guy had an issue with a woman how does that deal with this company at large if you don't know what your typing kindly go home and masturbate like a fool imagine this brat call me an idiot undecided

Self employed my foot. You are a poor illiterate hustler selling goods and services up and down, stupid fellow. You are not educated, you are not exposed, you are a poor idiot.
You are not bankable and it is baranda you will use all your life to do. Stupid scoundrel.
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Terrier99:

Self employed my foot. You are a poor illiterate hustler selling goods and services up and down, stupid fellow. You are not educated, you are not exposed, you are a poor idiot.
You are not bankable and it is baranda you will use all your life to do. Stupid scoundrel.
lol grin grin i pity your useless family thinking the have a son or daughter your one of the most useless fellow i have seen who told you i want to be bankable your just like your father useless even at his old age he refuse to be useful,your tolling that same way been an idiot with no class, i see you dying in Nigeria poor and broke working as a Lagos house cleaner....hey! Bleep off ewu sokoto
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Beey(f): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Angeldemon:
The kepple africa are a useless company for revoking their investment.
What has a squabble by the ceos in their private life got to do with investment.
All these foolish simps leading companies always tryign to please women.
See the fool below in that comment already telling them to move their investment to another company that focuses on women.
Useless men in this generation
From your words, we can already judge your character. Pleasing women is very different from respecting women. We are no longer in stone age where women had zero rights, in today’s world, girls rule. I wonder if you’d be quick to type this trash if your daughter or mother were victims of violence. The Ndichu twins are not new to drama. They both married prominent TV presenters but the women divorced them. One even remarried and the 2nd wife also left. They are known to be troublemakers who book hotel apartments to bring in prostitutes. They’ll book in two guests and then sneak in two more. After breaking the car side mirror in the latest altercation, they sent the car owner money for repair via wire transfer only for them to reverse the transaction after the person had driven off. Fear Kenyans on social media because once they are on your case, the government will stop & pay attention. The cancellation is a welcome development because we don’t want leaders who are violent and lack social etiquette. These twins are like 2 he goats. The investor revoking the partnership is actually good riddance! As you can see below, their troubles are far from over. When it rains, it pours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by Beey(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Case closed
Re: Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story by budaatum: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
my concern is that he why drag his company to his own mess investor that is scared of scandal is that one ready for business undecided

Investors are not "ready for business", they are ready to invest and make money, and a scandal with this business owner will affect investors profit.

You go invest in shares in a thriving business then the CEO scandalises. Watch how your investment tanks, temporarily, at least.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Nigerians Abroad Remitted N9trn In 2018, Highest In 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.