Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. (32552 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by HopeNeverDies: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Falseprofet2: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Give her more money
Thats d solution
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by yesloaded: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please

How old are you bro?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by crackhouse(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Stop complaining. Na you find her no be she find you come... so carry the cross...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Akalia(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
OP you should man up. Shove the liability of a girl off your ass. Don't let some gross pussy hold you down.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by gigabyte13: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Girl wey no get 2k for account dey give you headache....
Mtchewwwwweeee

Your mama and papa wey you wan use wahala keeeee, when you dey smalll,
How much you dey give them monthly...

You go just die for person wey be public property, dey there dey say
My girlfriend, my girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please
But she have been giving free toto?
Have you being paying for it whenever you do?
Try olosho and see how much.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Make Ned Nwoko your money Man mentor

Phuck her
And trash her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by WaffenSS(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is laughable.

Since when were girlfriends assets?

They've been liabilities since the Garden of Eden.

It's just another expensive bill a man's got to deal with....or chuck away and settle for Vaseline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by alabi484(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:

Just talk say you don open NGO

If you like don't wise up, that modqfuka will drain your life when you get married to her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Runaway: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
After spoiling her, u are coming to complain. Na people like una make us see girls again...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na by force? Talk to her and if she refuses to change then break up with that liability.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by NaijaCover(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nawa o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by coronavirus19: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
To tear this guy slap dey scratch me angry undecided cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Benitoh: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sell your ancestral inheritance and give all the proceeds to her after that she will stop being a liability, trust me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by enemyofprogress: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
All I know is that I sell original sniper and it is very sheep
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Wolexspirit: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Shey make we tell am
Bola146:
grin God bless Seun for creating this platform, if you are not happy just log in to nairaland and read stories, you must laugh ni sha grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Kobicove(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
You caused it by giving her the impression that money is not your problem undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by aspabay(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

... possibly money too... Aren't you sure ni?

...just too lazy or relentless to even work.... Wetin that one mean sef?

Shebi you want free Formication, oya continue caring for her. You can even invite her parents and take up their bills too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Matheusmartin: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
What do you do to liabilities??

Dump them, of course!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Meedon: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bola146:
grin God bless Seun for creating this platform, if you are not happy just log in to nairaland and read stories, you must laugh ni sha grin grin grin grin

Wjalai na the gieskia you talk.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by chloride6: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Is she staying with you?

Big Error...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by tuboi: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Defund her and watch d relationship die a natural death…
If I were in ur shoes, I will get home on a good day and start with crocodile tears, telling her I got duped and lost every penny…(Game changer grin grin grin grin grin grin)……Don’t ever break up with a lady…let the relationship die a natural death

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by rapcy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
You never see anything, she never liability you reach sef grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
She's a wife material. Marry her before someone else put ring

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Geenosko: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Exchange the liability for an asset.
Simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by rajiedreez: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by naturalme: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
This song is so nice. We have good singers in nigeria. The song is titled Chinwendu Mo. https://www.akpraise.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Chinwendu_-_Chinwendu_MO.mp3

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by AZControversial(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:

Stop being like Nigerian politicians who know what to do... but won't do it.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by oodua1stson: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
why not use her for rituals. Just take her pants or anything and use her since she's useless already

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Bellerophon: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
What has been done may never be undone! Ironically, the subsequence of your lamentation to the impending and inevitable fate of disenchantment , frustration and eventually, animosity to befall your fading relationship! A ship that has since sailed moments preceding your attempt for advice on the platform! Your girlfriend is beyond the stage of becoming a liability when very well she is one, you mistake a full blown butterfly for a larvae to your financial, emotional and psychological detriment! Human character traits and behaviors are a product of evolutionary crystallizations, a process reproduced through the course of a human lifetime! Meaning your girlfriend is wired psychologically the way she is only as an accumulation of habits learned and inherited genetically and in the social and physical environment! It is folly to go to a gun fight with a knife as seeking advice is more like medicine after death! Your ultimate goal as a human remains self preservation! Preserve yourself for your own elevation! The choice is yours! You are just another one of many more!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by lomprico(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:

make excuses for not giving her money then see her reaction, come back and tell us then i will tell you what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.