Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. (32557 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by ufotty2001: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
DavidHarry:

Groom yourself bro. Just like girls apply makeup and shit to look hot, do the same, go to the gym eat healthy but most of all embrace your inner asshole not arranging yourself for her to like you instead create a sense of competition for her. Women like imagination. Approach more girls like a man. She'll either arrange herself to fit in to your world or she'll leave you. Worst case scenerio, you were self developing and being a jerk(not someone's slave or begger).
thanks for this information.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by wallrichy: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
She ain't worth your sweat brother, please fastly get her out of your life before getting emotionally attached to an unproductive entity. Nothing good can come out from such......That's LIABILITY
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by zedegit: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bola146:

That is his business and wahala. Only God knows who believe in Him. I'm not a seer sir

He said it himself. He's a well known atheist. It seems you don't know him much.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Itoro67: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
OP my former girlfriend needs to be employed like this abegi, she always wanted to seat and enjoy every kind things.....���� can I drop her CV?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by joyandfaith: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please

I think your stupidity has turned her to a liability.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by walkingshadow911: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Do you want us to join you in your child support programme ni.

Drop ur account number na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by DhanBaba(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Face her and speak up your mind

She won't see herself as a liability, if you don't complain
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Munzy14(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bola146:
grin God bless Seun for creating this platform, if you are not happy just log in to nairaland and read stories, you must laugh ni sha grin grin grin grin
I swear...grin

No lonliness with nairaland active...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by BrainSanitizer: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please
If your money finish finish, just sell your diiick and give her the money.
Las las, she go waka go meet another man wey get money and a bigger diiiick.
Just continue with your "mumuciouness".
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Munzy14(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Ok guy...cheesy

You didn't tell us the part she spread her leg by hanging one in the kitchen and one at the bedroom so you can have plenty orgasm as you like.. grin

You two are doing trade by barter..lmao

Make me comfortable, I make you cum... cool

Until you review the terms and conditions, we can't help una ministry as it is heading to permanent site.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by favour32(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fowl wey dey get FOOD easily for house nor dey waka go outside go find food.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Horkanla80: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sit her down and talk to her..........
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by adamubk(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Go for sabbatical leave joooooh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by seyz91(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy abi
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Too bad....Op,you be coded minister of poverty alleviation scheme board grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by shantti(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you use money to buy a lazy dog, then teach that dog that its ok to be lazy... and now turn around and complain that your dog is LAZY?!?!?

[img]https://c./nrZnjXnvcS0AAAAM/osita-aki-and-paw-paw.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin werey
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by shantti(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mosdii come and do ur thing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by TripleAkutigi: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Promzy99:
U 4got 2 add whr she spoilt u with SEX too.
Lolz kikikikikiki
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by TripleAkutigi: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Itoro67:
OP my former girlfriend needs to be employed like this abegi, she always wanted to seat and enjoy every kind things.....���� can I drop her CV?
you wan add to his problem, abi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by TripleAkutigi: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
Common sense should tell you that your GF is adding no benefits to your life.
Will you die if you end that relationship and focus on more beneficial things undecided
can you pls listin to the other party is story too?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Yankee101: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
You go look for female comments for this kind thread you go hardly see
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by nathpope(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:

YOU ARE ONLY GIVING HER WHAT SHE WANTS....NOT WHAT SHE NEEDS.
ALL THE MONEY YOU ARE GIVING HER, SHE IS GIVING SOME DUDE ELSEWHERE WHO IS REALLY GIVING HER WHAT SHE REALLY NEEDS.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by bigfather(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:

Never start what you can't finish[b][/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Kyf1: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
U are not atm

Stop givin Her money and she will break up with you in no time that’s how you know who will stay when you are broke

These whoress should get a job and stop turning nigerian men to simps
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by brandsoncharlie: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oyerinde16:
If you can't control a woman, you are not yet a MAN.
Man what you're saying is relative. Not all women are submissive, if you like call heaven. Despite the fact boundaries should be respected but Charlie forget, a woman should respect you as a man but you can't control a woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by bayulll011(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bola146:
grin God bless Seun for creating this platform, if you are not happy just log in to nairaland and read stories, you must laugh ni sha grin grin grin grin

Oh my God.
Your are very brilliant woman.
Please can i meet you.honestly anytime am sad i just log here and see what will make me laugh.
Real therapy that's what NL has been come i mean see thread lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Bola146(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
bayulll011:

Oh my God.
Your are very brilliant woman.
Please can i meet you.honestly anytime am sad i just log here and see what will make me laugh.
Real therapy that's what NL has been come i mean see thread lol

Thanks, no problem

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Forthepeople21(f): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Says a lot about you that you have a useless female laying around just waiting to be fuxxed like a money or some other animal. You attract what you are.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Paulo3ree(m): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere

Probably your mama nor dey eat three meals in day o
Or your siblings nor dey get am clear

And being able to factory reset on inputting the above forceful reset code cheesy

Savage reset code though cheesy cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Abudu2000(m): 4:16am On Oct 20, 2021
ufotty2001:

Am going through d same thing too.
keep going through bro. You can satisfy a woman than billionaires like bill gates and dr dre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.