Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Africgold Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africgold Registration (9511 Views)

Africgold Scam / AFRICGOLD Mint To Earn Naira On A Daily / Have You Heard Of Africgold? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africgold Registration by Yilexoyiza: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2021
AFRICGOLD is a dual-purpose platform made up of subsidiaries that provide an opportunity to utilize AFGOLD Virtual mining technique, which is intended for evaluating mining revenue and as well as conversion of AFGOLD units to real word money and cash out as at when due.

How You earn..

1). You earn through constant mining every 1 minute.
2). You earn when you share their sponsored ads.
3). You earn when you refer a friend..

AfricGold started functioning fully this year 2021.. so far it's been awesome but let's see

Address
AfricGold Head Office, Lagos 125666, NG

For registration call or chat > (+234)8033297324

Use the link below to go directly to the site Registration page ;

(https://africgoldm.com/register?ref=Iyayi)

Re: Africgold Registration by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Is this real? embarassed
Re: Africgold Registration by saawe: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yes it is real people are cashing out through africgold now , chat me up on WhatsApp 0813 7016829 to get your code of registration for any of the package
Re: Africgold Registration by Areola14(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2021
I am a member and i have never been paid.... To me, the program is just purely scam!!! Last month, they said the porter will be open on the 15th of November, and the minimum amount you can withdraw is #10k... I had #11k but to my surprise, on the 15th of November, the porter didn't open and when they opened it, it was opened on the 28th of November. And when I wanted to withdraw, they brought out another condition, share post must be minimum of #3,500 and the mining amount you can withdraw is #5,550 ... Is that how to build trust?... I don't really do all these but through the person I got to know, I really believes him..... I have lot of people who shows interest... But I needed to be sure of what I'm doing before I can bring other people into it...

1 Like

Re: Africgold Registration by Amalfred: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2021
It's scam don't invest. I invested 10k for over a month now and I have mined over 125k with 10k trend post share and I have not been able to withdraw. All the promises made for participants to withdraw this Dec was futile and pure scam. Mind you, no info has been released, no communication and no broadcast has been released since then
Don't fall for it.

(1) (Reply)

Cardify Africa sponsors first-Ever Ibadan Tech Expo with over 6,000 attendees / Tax Defaulters: Oyo Govt Seals Banks In Ibadan / Economic Recession: Nigerian Banks Prosper While Nigerians Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.