Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked (84938 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Ghanaian Actress, Fella Makafui Ex-boyfriend Leaked Her Sex Tape (photos) / Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by hibeetvchannel: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Watch Tiwa Savage S€ X Video & H€r Reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R6SyO_DBF4
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by SleekyPosh(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
WaffenSS:
She hasn't been in the news for a while so she needed to stir the pot a little.

There's nothing more frightening to celebrities than being ignored or forgotten.

You are a very intelligent brain.

Good one.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Makanaki127: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
If someone tell me that one day I will see tiwa Savage pussy, I will never believe.what God cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Solofresh2: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Wahala for who wan use sextape blackmail this strong unapologetic black african woman!

they cant fit shake/move you
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by MangekyoAlt: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Where we fit watch the veedio?
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Zakarara(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
That is not u madam in dt sex tape..
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by 1Sharon(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
airsaylongcome:
These celebrities must think we are fools. So someone was monitoring your yet-unknown partner's snap 24/7 to grab whatever he postes there. Really? Or you don't know that some of us can see the choreographed attempt at making this look like a scandal for publicity purposes

It depends how popular he is. Some ppl are weird like that, they screenshot and save everything you post.
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by 1Sharon(f): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
chris51:
In the first place, why should there be sex tape between Tiwa Savage and her boyfriend?

Very IRRESPONSIBLE of her.

How could the boyfriend accidentally post it? Does it make sense?

He filmed it on snap, but mistakenly posted it instead of saving it.

If you're on snap, you'd understand.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by airsaylongcome: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
1Sharon:

It depends how popular he is. Some ppl are weird like that, they screenshot and save everything you post.

He isn't popular. Not even C-list celeb. We do not know his name or what he does. This is purely a stunt from Tiwa. And I hope her team cleaned up the Metadata from the video before they uploaded it. Cause a forensic audit on the video file will reveal the person that recorded it and possibly the person that uploaded it. And I'm sure a deep investigation will show that she is linked to the uploader

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Makanaki127:
If someone tell me that one day I will see tiwa Savage pussy, I will never believe.what God cannot do does not exist.

In short, her pisi is your own jackpot.

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by HRMK: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
IRO NLA!ALL NA LIES!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
airsaylongcome:

He isn't popular. Not even C-list celeb. We do not know his name or what he does. This is purely a stunt from Tiwa. And I hope her team cleaned up the Metadata from the video before they uploaded it. Cause a forensic audit on the video file will reveal the person that recorded it and possibly the person that uploaded it. And I'm sure a deep investigation will show that she is linked to the uploader

Ok that may be true. But he doesn't need to be popular to have a lot of ppl on his snap.

Even me I'm not a celeb, but everybody who is on snap has experienced a weirdo saving and screenshotting their posts.

If it's a sex tape, of course somebody would save it.
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by 1Sharon(f): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
erubati:
I laugh.
The guy carry hand press record
Carry hand open Snapchat app
Carry hand press upload
U come dey tell me say na mistake
I fit swear for u tiwa

He was recording on snap chat.
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by ArmaniUhuru: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
colestephan86:

What status does she have?

She’s a singer, and a mother. If not for her status, we wouldn’t be discussing her like this. There are lots of sex tapes in the internet, but one of the reasons we are discussing tiwa’s is because of her name. I honestly feel for her son and loved ones.
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by colestephan86: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:

Oga calm down! If she has no status, we wouldn’t be discussing her like this. There are lots of sex tapes in the internet, but one of the reasons we are discussing tiwa’s is because of her name.
No it's cos it's the most recent
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
baralatie:

Omo
Na there she go see 1000000 views;500000 downloads in less than 3 minutes

grin

It's likely already on x videos
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by airsaylongcome: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
1Sharon:

Ok that may be true. But he doesn't need to be popular to have a lot of ppl on his snap.

Even me I'm not a celeb, but everybody who is on snap has experienced a weirdo saving and screenshotting their posts.

If it's a sex tape, of course somebody would save it.

So yes you don't need to be a Celeb to trend on snap. But this right here looks so pre-planned. It's barely 11 seconds long and was allegedly up only for a short period of time. And someone was waiting to grab the video immediately it was uploaded? Tiwa's publicity team are stupid in this one. There is NO BLACKMAILER. They are using it to generate publicity. If there was a blackmailer, they should share information about the person and the messages they exchanged. A very detailed security analysis will identify who the person is. And I am sure that this person will be traced as a member of Tiwa's team. Just their IP address and device used to message Tiwa can be used to uniquely pinpoint the person. And we will see that this person is traceable to Tiwa's team.

I am waiting for the single that she is planning to drop using this very cheap publicity
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Jochabed(f): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Flee Fornication! But we taught we we're wiser than God.
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by 1Sharon(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
airsaylongcome:

So yes you don't need to be a Celeb to trend on snap. But this right here looks so pre-planned. It's barely 11 seconds long and was allegedly up only for a short period of time. And someone was waiting to grab the video immediately it was uploaded? Tiwa's publicity team are stupid in this one. There is NO BLACKMAILER. They are using it to generate publicity. If there was a blackmailer, they should share information about the person and the messages they exchanged. A very detailed security analysis will identify who the person is. And I am sure that this person will be traced as a member of Tiwa's team. Just their IP address and device used to message Tiwa can be used to uniquely pinpoint the person. And we will see that this person is traceable to Tiwa's team.

I am waiting for the single that she is planning to drop using this very cheap publicity

Yes! If someone has a lot of ppl on their snap, then obviously a lot of ppl would have seen the video in the micro second it was uploaded for.
As I said b4 ppl are weird like that.

They screenshot and save peoples post even if it's not a sex tape.
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by geemd434: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I get the davido own like this sef grin

But if you're an IPOB member don't DM me for it cheesy cheesy

Pls dm me and also tiwa own
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by airsaylongcome: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
1Sharon:

Yes! If someone has a lot of ppl on their snap, then obviously a lot of ppl would have seen the video in the micro second it was uploaded for.
As I said b4 ppl are weird like that.

They screenshot and save peoples post even if it's not a sex tape.

I will ask, on average how many of your whatsapp status updates get viewed within 1 second of updating it? For me, all of this is scripted in preparation for a single from Hanty

Expect a new Tiwa single in days
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by geemd434: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
greggng:
There is nothing fantastic about her sex tape ...I heard only her moaning ...the guys dick is not too big to handle tiwa .,.I am waiting for Tonto dike own...after all they are living a legacy behind

Pls I need the video
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by hardon1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mtchewww... My personal sextape is even more erotic pass tiwa own self

She as she do face there like area ashawo... Aside their popularity and money, there is not special about these so called celebrities
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by baralatie(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:

She’s a singer, and a mother. If not for her status, we wouldn’t be discussing her like this. There are lots of sex tapes in the internet, but one of the reasons we are discussing tiwa’s is because of her name. I honestly feel for her son and loved ones.
Who told you!
Do you know the stress all those sextapes has caused
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Papapango: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
He who has never sinned should be the first person to throw stones. See our hypocrisy too much for this country. What most of you commenting rubbish and forming holier than thou do in ur closet is worse. What did Tiwa Do sef? She had sex? na normal thing na. Moreover if she made first payment to the blackmailer, she for pay tire. The deed is done already. No need to cry over spilt milk
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by baralatie(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Papapango:
He who has never sinned should be the first person to throw stones. See our hypocrisy too much for this country. What most of you commenting rubbish and forming holier than thou do in ur closet is worse. What did Tiwa Do sef? She had sex? na normal thing na. Moreover if she made first payment to the blackmailer, she for pay tire. The deed is done already. No need to cry over spilt milk
Let us post your sextape of 5 minutes on Facebook
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
sisisioge:
Baby it's ok.....we are all having sex. No biggie....I love you still kiss kiss kiss

Did you view the tape? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Papapango: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
you funny sha. 5 Minutes loun loun. Even Tiwa Savage own na 11 sexonds. All the same even if person threathen me say him get my sex tape say him go post am make e post am ooo. I wont pay a dime. Because once you make first payment you don turn maga be that na frequent threats and billing. Bro do you have my sextape? if you have post am i no send you oooo
baralatie:

Let us post your sextape of 5 minutes on Facebook
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Papapango: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Point of correction pls a singer and mother fucker. Na Dr. Sid Prick be that
ArmaniUhuru:

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Papapango: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
See na Dr Sid prick be that. From reliable source dont doubt me
airsaylongcome:

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Papapango: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Too many insecurity in this country. So someone cannot now Bleep in peace again in this country? Shey na una sex? Na Tiwa Savage sex and she enjoyed it. Make una go get una own one corner sex too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.