Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) (43563 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by WriterNig: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2021

Georgina Rodriguez was left 'speechless' by Cristiano Ronaldo's latest gift.

Georgina Rodriguez has admitted she was ‘left speechless’ by Cristiano Ronaldo’s latest gift - a £105,000 (₦70m) designer jewellery trunk.

The 27-year-old model showed off her amazing present from the Manchester United legend, who recently added another record to his collection over the international break with Portugal, to her Instagram fans.

The beautiful model received a £105k Louis Vuitton Malle Vendome designer jewellery trunk.

The astonishing Louis Vuitton Malle Vendome boasts eight drawers for the stunning brunette’s most expensive bracelets, necklaces and rings.

Georgina wrote alongside a photo of two of their four children getting their first glimpse of the gift: ‘I’m speechless, Cristiano.’

The Malle Vendome was designed to celebrate the opening of the new Louis Vuitton boutique on Vendome Square in Paris.

The 4ft 6ins high trunk has eight drawers as well as a mirror and a bust where Georgina can hang some of her most-treasured necklaces.

The pretty brunette draped herself in diamonds worth £78k at the beginning of last month when she arrived at the Venice Film Festival wearing four glitzy rings, floral necklace and earrings by Giardini Segreti.

Her jewellery collection is estimated to be worth a staggering £2.6million (₦1.7 billion).

Her jewellery collection is estimated to be worth a staggering £2.6million. Credit: Splash

Georgina, who posed for photos with fashion editor Anna Dello Russo at the glitzy event, was earning £10-an-hour when she met and started dating Cristiano in the summer of 2016.

She will also star in a new soon-to-be-released Netflix documentary focusing on her rags-to-riches life.

The mum-of-one, who helps raise Cristiano’s other three children as if they were her own, will admit in the documentary she is waiting for Ronaldo to pop the big question and put a ring on her finger.

And that would no doubt take pride of place in her new jewellery trunk.

She included the admission in a clip for the show which she posted on Instagram last month.

Asked in Spanish over dinner on a boat with friends when she was going to marry the 36-year-old, Georgina initially said ‘no’ as she grinned before appearing to nod her head towards the Portuguese goal-scoring machine and add: “It doesn’t depend on me…..I wish.”

The pretty brunette used the word ‘Ojala’ in Spanish which is of Arabic origin, deriving from the expression ‘Mashallah or ‘Masha’Allah’ which literally means ‘Should God will it’ and translates into English as ‘Hopefully’ or ‘Let’s Hope So.’

Georgina Rodriguez is set to star in a new Netflix documentary.

The Sun UK

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
rags to riches. From being covered to half nude

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by WriterNig: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lollittaa:
rags to riches. From being covered to half nude

Hmmmm..... I'd play safe and not take her to the alter if i were Ronaldo. He already has everything he needs in life.

Women are very predictable.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by vanida6: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
abeg who get Ronaldo number cheesy

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lovely
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Bola146(f): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sweet love kiss kiss kiss love is sweet when you are into a good relationship with your friend

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by seankafor(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Too much money ain't enough money wink

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by slawormiir: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
See money....money dey ball
My parents loose guard me sha

Them nor fit tell me make I play ball when I dey small pikin

Na education them force me enter.....since I graduate from computer science department....nothing...
If nor be keyboarding wetin man for do

And some baby girls in life are damnnn lucky...nor be say pussy of this ororo fiance dey sugar coated o....na just the normal pussy way amaka and Juliet get for area

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Godada(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
tongue

There is certainly a lot going behind the scene between CR7 and his spouse.

One thing is sure and a matter of fact. She is first of all his number one fan. She supports him and generally makes his life easy little wonder he has no qualms splashing the euro on her

14 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by abdulyaro66(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
TRADE WITH ME , THANK YOU ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by UncleKoboko: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin

Vagina people.

Only this kind of things turns them on grin

For naija, if an average girl manages to take herself out or pay for things you both consumed on a date, the next minute she'll go to her status to post things like:

Independent woman

I love the person that I'm becoming

Do what makes you happy blablabla grin

Ndi aras

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Spartachico007(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why did this post came in right after prayer warriors vacancy .... just cruise tho cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
As the money dey naaw.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by SmartGadgetz: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na so.
#70million what? My question now is can emoney, obi Cuban a, jowi zaza etc do this for there boo without it shaking them?

I'm just playing oooo.
God bless us all.

Corolla 04
1st Body
Very neat
Ac chilling
Sound Engine
Everything 100%
Ikorodu
Papers Intact.
#1.4m.

Check my profile for more pictures

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Crowwejihadist: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Life no just balance aswr
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Finnese001: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
And so
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
As the money dey naaw.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Mumusaphire: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
I bought #100m for my side chic Jo. Not new.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by benn94(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin you are looking for attention here, and you will get it now
vanida6:
abeg who get Ronaldo number cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021

Bros just dey use Man U dey cash out.

Dem Next Fixtures na
Liverpool
Man City
Tottenham
Watford
Chelsea
Arsenal

Instead of bros to dey train, e dey buy jewelry for im babe!!
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by lukency(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Christy come beg Buhari for us oh! We no dey fit buy anything in naija oh!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Falseprofet2: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
I see jobless nairalanders asking to click like for ronaldo and share for messi

I see righteousness 2 wondering when d world will end, since vanity upon vanity

This I have seen

22 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by TFLASHOGEE(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na em best part she be so ororo ride on let the money spray continue wink wink wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Dahbossnaija: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
This woman na witch. Make Ronaldo marry her if he know say hey get mind undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by KingDash: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
make young boys catch am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fiancee for how many years? And after how many baby mama??

No single human endeavors that GOAT not better that he-goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival / Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits / Joseph Yobo Officially Resumes Duty As New Super Eagles Assistant Coach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.