Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,492 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

#EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls (21102 Views)

Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by WaffenSS(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
don't mind them - they forgot they said the army packed all the bodies .

Exactly

And they surprisingly didn't film that event.

DJ Witch even claimed walking up to the soldiers and dumping some dead bodies to their faces and confronting them with what they'd supposedly done, but she never got shot nor did she record that event too.

All we saw were doctored videos with fake muzzle flashes.

The only injuries were those wounded during the stampede when the soldiers were firing into the air.

DJ Witch also showed us a spent bullet case and said it was from a bullet meant for and the casing fell close to her face.

Except our soldiers are as lousy shots as the Storm Troopers there's no way they shot at her close enough for the cartridge to fall close to her face and still miss. That's what's known as a point blank range.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Pataricatering(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
rolams:

I only pity you. Just pray not to fall victim.
abegi , clear road . Up till now- no family has petitioned to find their children bodies . There is NO parent - mother or father who will be hiding shamefully fearful of their own neck and let their child's body rot unclaimed because they are afraid .
Let me ask u a question- God forbid, if anything happened to you will ur parents leave your body unclaimed becos they are "afraid"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Pataricatering(f): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Elhabeeb1:

If my child was killed by soldiers that day, bro nothing will stop me from parading myself to the whole world.
we have been asking for bodies- no bodies , asking for families - no families
may we not be cursed with parents who will leave our bodies unclaimed because they are too scared to come out to fight for their children .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by MMempire(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
May God punish y'all zombie dimwits that have been saying nobody was shot at Lekki toll gate.

We saw the videos live as it was happening, as the blood thirsty Nigeria Army were happily shooting at unarmed protesters, we saw people wringling in pains. I cried that night like a baby.
The terrorist government did everything to cover up the murderer of innocent youths, people who were affected were shut up, some were arrested for coming out to say they are related to some of the victims, others who were not willing to keep quiet were taken away by soldiers in their homes and were killed.

We will never forget our HEROES!!!
Their blood will haunt those who sanctioned the killing and those who pulled the trigger.
Their children will pay for it with their bloods.

As we mark the anniversary tommorow many families of the victims will grief, so shall those who sanctioned the killings and those who pulled the trigger grief till the end of their lives.

May the soul of our HEROES who were murdered for protesting peacefully rest in peace.
They were murdered without provocations, they were killed while holding Nigeria flag, they were brutalized while singing the national anthem.

Yet Police brutality has not ended, you can murder freedom fighters but you can murder freedom!!!!!!

#ENDSARS
May God punish all them BMC crew. Everytime they will be asking for evidence. Don't know how people believe nobody died that day. I pray the same fate of the endsars victims knocks on them and their families.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Nigerialabalaba: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

You need to watch CNN today. This story is on CNN. The woman was crying while sharing the story. That story cannot be made up.
Sir, na dis kain news dey sweet CNN and the western media. Simple question: has dis woman in dis "propaganda " video not being in dis same Lasgidi wey we don dey shout ourselves hoarse dat if dem kill anyone you know, take your evidence go the panel and we go join you to demand for justice.

Food don land for CNN, no be for me. As tins stand today, nobody died for Lekki, not even 78 people wey one alleged drug addict claim soja kill. All of dem na 419 and we no go allow dem burn down Lasgidi again.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Kyf1: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Really
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by stinechykee: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/19/africa/lekki-toll-gate-shooting-one-year-intl-cmd/index.html?s=08
But resident zombies and BMC said nobody died,that it was accusation against their FG.May death not depart from the family of those that claimed that nobody died at Tollgate Amen
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
MMempire:

May God punish all them BMC crew. Everytime they will be asking for evidence. Don't know how people believe nobody died that day. I pray the same fate of the endsars victims knocks on them and their families.

The only sinners are the people going to hell are the liars and fabricators of fake news to destroy human life and property, fake mothers lying that their sons died at the tollgate but can not show any proof that they had a son to start with.

You want to lie and deceive us that people died, but won't ask why non of the relatives and the mothers of dead or missing children are yet to approach tribunals or local TV stations and news media with proof that their sons died.

One mother in London falsely claimed that her son died, but the dead man was not her son and he actually died in a motorcycle accident, are these the kind of evil lies you want us to swallow.?

You liars are more evil than evil, the spirits of the people you endsars criminals and terrorist killed with your fake news won't forget your atrocities.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by edoairways: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
How come every body said that somebody said nobody died?

We were where we were when the killed people.
Not everyone please.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
stinechykee:
But resident zombies and BMC said nobody died,that it was accusation against their FG.May death not depart from the family of those that claimed that nobody died at Tollgate Amen

ipob ZOMBIE, after watching the video, point out any proof that the woman in the video had a son?

Her son died, but instead of going to the tribunal like other people to demand justice for her son, she covered her face and called CNN?

Even sef, no proof that she had a son, no picture, no name, just her dubious claims and word of mouth.. How dubious and gullible can you Igbos be sef.

You are slaughtering your own mothers, fathers and children in your sit at home towns and villages every day, but your main concern is fake and manufactured rubbish...

Hypocrites with crocodile tears..

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by rolams(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
abegi , clear road . Up till now- no family has petitioned to find their children bodies . There is NO parent - mother or father who will be hiding shamefully fearful of their own neck and let their child's body rot unclaimed because they are afraid .
Let me ask u a question- God forbid, if anything happened to you will ur parents leave your body unclaimed becos they are "afraid"

I don't have parents.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by marod(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
This woman got there around 5-6am and still met her son who was shot about 10 hours earlier alive.
This script is an embarrassment to all the previously written scripts on this matter. This director no deserve any payment.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Her son was buried almost immediately in line with Muslim burial rites.

No proof you had a son, no name, no identity, no witness, no record, no photo of your son, no record of death, just nothing.

.....and of course, you did not take your son to the hospital, no autopsy, no death report to the police or any agency, all we have is just your word of mouth in front of fake news CNN that did not make any investigative journalistic effort to ask for any record of your son, your son was also buried right away?

So, this son was totally invisible, no record of his birth no name no birth or dearth record and your own face was hidden.

All in all, I smell this fabu a million miles away..

grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by ifiokjohn(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=sammy329 post=106871641] lipsrsealed[/quote is it not you that said they killed no one?...now see. May all the security officers that participated in the shooting end up like those they killed...Boko Haram and UGM will do the job. Wicked souls!
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Genius100: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
immortal2:

What do you think CNN stands to gain in reporting the already tarnished and battered image of the rogue country?

CNN is not a person. Stephanie Busari, the disgraced journalist wrote the article. She's been lying all along and her career depends on maintaining the lie that a massacre happened at Lekki tollgate..
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by tomakint: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Nomorelove:
Every person involved in the killing of innocent protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate will die miserably

Amen in Jesus Name including their supporters too and those saying no protesters were shot at
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by henrybomb(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2021
We will never forget the fallen heroes and heroines

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Boniwhite: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Nomorelove:
Every person involved in the killing of innocent protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate will die miserably
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subsidy: FG To Fix One Refinery Before December — Kyari / Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters / Fulani Herdsmen: Presidency Has Abandoned Us - Benue Governor, Ortom Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.