Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces (88902 Views)

Blackmail: Fans React As Alleged Intimate Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Valuc: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg make una upload the video na... We jus dey hear Dem say Dem say

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by ThickSharon123(f): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Niece:

https://punchng.com/blackmail-fans-react-as-alleged-intimate-video-of-tiwa-savage-lover-surfaces/

I love her more because of the sex tape, who are we to throw the stone on other people, if you have not sinned be the first to throw the stone.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jostoman:
I don't care what they post or upload about Tiwa Savage, She is one of my favorite female artist in the world because her voice alone is a Melody to my heart and I pray that God is going to expose the person very soon.

Her hole looks dirty and disgusting
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Cardealer2021(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kryptonvinyl:
Make una send am gimme for WhatsApp na.
Abi una want make I beg una
Quote with your number I go send am give you
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nilon: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I love her more because of the sex tape, who are we to throw the stone on other people, if you have not sinned be the first to throw the stone.
shutup there prostitute

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by datamillionaire: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa savage just fulfilled her long time dream of having her sex video 'leaked' for attention sake.

It will shock you to know that many woman actually has this type of sick fantasy.

Moreover, do you know there are women who secretly fantasize about being raped?

8 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Boyewu: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Agree but some people should stop entering into people's private lives.

Private lives posted publicly... cool
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Austeeenxx: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please I need a longer version of the video for research purpose.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
i see d Pics. She even wear cloth. Na yeye video e go be

Lol, the video is too clear and apparent cry

She moan well, even dey use hand tickle penalty area

smfh

4 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by nameo: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
pocohantas:
Nigerian celebs have very poor taste. Especially the ones in the music industry. When you see the kind of women they impregnate or the kind of men they are dating, you understand that money can’t buy class.

If Tiwa had some class or standard at least, what is she doing with an urchin who whipped out his phone in a pleasurable moment to video his woman? A woman he knows is a top rated African artist. A brand ambassador to various organizations. The mother of a growing child and role model to some girls that I don’t know.

She said he was using Snapchat? What kinda man uses SnapChat? Most sensible men can go 200 years without taking a picture. If you think I am lying, ask your hardworking bf in Shell or Pwc for his picture, it will take him 3 months to send you just one poorly taken picture. But Tiwa’s own downloaded Snapchat and decided to use it for sex video.

When I say, don’t fck with men that have nothing to lose, it is for a reason. Don’t fck men without a reputation to protect. Their senses are inactive, a perfect contrast to their gbola. Kpokpogarri and the likes. Spits!

Hehehehehe....

Lots of truths spoken in this comment

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by chypotenti(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
But that prick for the video resemble Wizkid prick... Nor be me talk am oo, na my neighbor talk am

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by shineeye1: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Her hole looks dirty and disgusting

What a hagard gbekus ! E be like old witch gbekus! This is disappointing! Her Toto does not share her celebrity status.
I think this is karma paying tiwa back. Too much fucking around which crashed her earlier make-believe marriage. She says it's her "current lover" she was with! Bullshit! I laugh in Chinese! She wants foooolz to believe she keeps respectable relationship. F*C,k U. You are a Bleep-about!!! Celebrity can never excuse you from responsible living.

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by sulakishop(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Seems there are two different videos with one showing the man's face... On half chair....

All animals are equal after all
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Brushstrokes20: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Cardealer2021:

Quote with your number I go send am give you
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Rodwave: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

My anger is the video no long and the stupid guy did not show everything very well. Useless boy!

Wetin I go do with this big Vaseline now grin grin grin

Lol.. Ewu
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by shineeye1: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bloomfrancs02:

Chill bro. The video na just 11 seconds.

DM me for the fuller version. The bitch manifest witchcraft for the Oda room.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Sterope(f): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
That babe is lying. grin
pocohantas:
Nigerian celebs have very poor taste. Especially the ones in the music industry. When you see the kind of women they impregnate or the kind of men they are dating, you understand that money can’t buy class.

If Tiwa had some class or standard at least, what is she doing with an urchin who whipped out his phone in a pleasurable moment to video his woman? A woman he knows is a top rated African artist. A brand ambassador to various organizations. The mother of a growing child and role model to some girls that I don’t know.

She said he was using Snapchat? What kinda man uses SnapChat? Most sensible men can go 200 years without taking a picture. If you think I am lying, ask your hardworking bf in Shell or Pwc for his picture, it will take him 3 months to send you just one poorly taken picture. But Tiwa’s own downloaded Snapchat and decided to use it for sex video.

When I say, don’t fck with men that have nothing to lose, it is for a reason. Don’t fck men without a reputation to protect. Their senses are inactive, a perfect contrast to their gbola. Kpokpogarri and the likes. Spits!
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by TechCapon(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Niece:
She is their role model. They look up to her. They make her who she is. Without the fans she is nobody.
Watch the leaked video here
the link is not working
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by UncleKoboko: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by ThickSharon123(f): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nilon:
shutup there prostitute

That doesn't leave the fact, I still love her for what she did. Call me what you want. It's people like you who condemn but do much worst in secret, because you're cowards and wants the public's commendation. How disgusting. grin
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Oluwademilade: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
How come Tiwa's tattoo wasn't showing I the video?
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
StUriah:
After seeing the act as it was being performed by the two entertainers & the repeated mourning of the most popular female Singer in Nigeria i can't get it off my head since it shows how someone like Tiwa that we regarded so much could be so irresponsible. By the way, how does she think her own child, family, close relations & business partners would feel at this moment?

Tiwa really fvcked up gan an ni o!

You left your marriage because your poor husband cheated on you only to be fvcking random boys of lesser age here & there.
I really don't understand why Nigerians dive so much into other people's business...like seriously what's Ur business with who's she's bleeping or who she's not bleeping. It's a normal thing to bleep we all do it, what's bleeped is that it is leaked,and am sure she didn't leak it, it's a criminal offence against her person and I think who ever leaked it should be held responsible and made to face the law, so plz and plz you guys should stop dragging this woman an go mind Ur business. My own opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by stkevin(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
shineeye1:

DM me for the fuller version. The bitch manifest witchcraft for the Oda room.
Send me on whatsapp 07066112482
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by alexola20(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
I saw the video and I can’t imagine a celebrity like Tiwa will even allow a video to be made while getting f ucked.

I can’t judge her but she f ucked up sha

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Her hole looks haggard, rough handled, wide, dirty, disgusting,
Wonder how some men with low self worth ends up with such an overused, expired pu**sy

Well, as a real niggi..

I don't phuck with ladies above 20 years

Just like my money man mentor Ned Nwoko

We prefer em young, fresh, right, creamy & juicy

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by otipoju(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
StUriah:
After seeing the act as it was being performed by the two entertainers & the repeated mourning of the most popular female Singer in Nigeria i can't get it off my head since it shows how someone like Tiwa that we regarded so much could be so irresponsible. By the way, how does she think her own child, family, close relations & business partners would feel at this moment?

Tiwa really fvcked up gan an ni o!

You left your marriage because your poor husband cheated on you only to be fvcking random boys of lesser age here & there.

Unfortunately...freedom to be f***king younger boys one after the other with reckless abandon all in the name of cruise is to her one of the benefits of divorce and how she will spend the rest of her life.

No be only she dey f***k, but she has zero class.

A public figure f**ked with clothes on on a boat with other people present and filmed. Tueeh.

6 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Kajaard: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Is that you on your profile?

I suddenly have the urge to vomit undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

That doesn't leave the fact, I still love her for what she did. Call me what you want. It's people like you who condemn but do much worst in secret, because you're cowards and wants the public's commendation. How disgusting. grin

Waiting anxiously for your own video

Tiwa issa dirty traamp

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by walkingshadow911: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
bantamx:

go to xvideos type tiwa

It been deleted now

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by StUriah(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
You nailed it, bro

otipoju:

Unfortunately...freedom to be f***king younger boys one after the other with reckless abandon all in the name of cruise is to her one of the benefits of divirce and how she will spend the rest of her life.

No be only she dey f***k but she has zero class.

F**ked with clothes on on a boat with other people present and filmed. Tueeh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.