Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South (25020 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho / Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by loveth360(f): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Basher8583:

Wrong... He first loved his dog
Afonja muslim coward no mention me again.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Slurity(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Kanu Is by far more popular than Tinubu
Yes off course. Non on your list is more popular than Devil himself. Only that everyone has the area where their popularity is channel to.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Sergio101(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
benuejosh:
you tried hard but ended up saying nothing reasonable.

Low life timorous being of Benue.

Be recognized in your clan first before any other thing.
Btw I don't expect a zombie to allingn with the word "reasonable"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by ygowon: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
benuejosh:
you tried hard but ended up saying nothing reasonable.
What he said isn't reasonable to you because you can't reason enough. He's trying to tell you that those who are supposed to be your people have been killed in large numbers by Fulani herdsmen. You won't understand because you don't reason logically.
Keep supporting your enemies, that's if you are really a Benue man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by senchibi: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

What did Peter Obi smoked to have arrived at this jaundice conclusion ?
English maxymillano English !!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Kyf1: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Really
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by DSoj(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
This one is mad, talk about that for SE not SW, ode
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by meccuno: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
globemoney01:

And the half baked education your father gave you didnt let you know a governor keeping a secret account was basically looting
because your father doesn't have money doesn't mean others are poor. Peter Obi is richer than all your family members combined. Quit hating so that riches can come into your family through you. Accusing him of looting. Was it your father that opened the account for him?
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Emekaonline: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jostoman:
I just don't know why I so much love this man called PETER OBI.

The same way many of us also don't know why we so much love the man called Asiwaju Tinubu. Hahahahahaha
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
I came across this video of Peter Obi talking about Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. He said:

"In the South West, Sunday Igboho is far more popular than all the politicians put together"

"In the South East, Nnamdi Kanu is far more popular than all the politicians put together"

"Because when you talk about seperation and everything, you have driven people to the point where they have, what drives the economy and what drives people to live in a country is hope"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7EfU8WcmU

But Yorubas people said otherwise about Sunday Igbogho.They said who send Sunday Igbogho to fight for them.This Yorubas can be something else seriously
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Peter Obi the tormenting of the brown roofers and glass eaters.Watch how they will start abusing Peter Obi the more for praising Nnamdi Kanu and their unfortunate freedom fighter called Sunday Igbogho hahaha
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

because he said what you want to hear,if he has said otherwise hope you wouldn't call him sabo
Ofcourse Igbos don't praise or worship sycophancies in their region like you people do where people like Tinubu are.If you do good things Igbos will praise you but if you Bleep up they will treat your Bleep up
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
AlabiJ:
This ediot is always playing to the gallery.
Your entire generation is an idiot
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Peter Obi use style to insult the whole Yorubas in their region that Sunday Igbogho they hate with passion is popular than all their past heroes put together such as Awolowo,Abiola and even Tinubu hahaha
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Benitoh:
Nnamdi kanu and igboho can never be in the same level. Who's Sunday igboho?
Am telling you.I hate it when they try to compare Sunday Igbogho with Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Benitoh:
Nnamdi kanu and igboho can never be in the same level. Who's Sunday igboho?
Am telling you.I hate it when they try to compare Sunday Igbogho with Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.I hate rubbish
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
amuwo1980:
Kanu maybe but the other guy is all a game , they don’t mean it
Even his Yoruba people have watched their dirty hands off Sunday Igbogho matter hahaha
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by NGpatriot: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dokpesi was right on the money..

This is why he made that statement. You just can not trust any Igbo person as president..

Just imagine a former presidential candidate who some still want to rule Nigeria praising terrorist with valid criminal charges against them.

grin

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
luluman:
Why not face FG that captured your brother & leave Tinubu alone?
Whenever they mentioned the name of that drug pusher that calls himself Tinubu you Yorubas will start convlusing
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by stinechykee: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
luluman:
Why not face FG that captured your brother & leave Tinubu alone?
Whenever they mentioned the name of that drug pusher that calls himself Tinubu you Yorubas will start convulsing
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
stinechykee:
Ofcourse Igbos don't praise or worship sycophancies in their region like you people do where people like Tinubu are.If you do good things Igbos will praise you but if you Bleep up they will treat your Bleep up

the ways you have treated the f..k up of your other politicians.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by muyeski21(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sergio101:

He's a true definition of "Honest man"

A true definition of deceit, u just fucking blind cos of tribalism. Big fool
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by MEGAWATCH: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Con man
Him too lie Chinese fraudster talking rubbish. Can Sunday win a state wide election in own state?
Let him compete that's when you will know that even those praising him then and now will not even vote for him.
Same with Namdiot coward Cownu.
Rubbish trash talk.

Have you ever seen proper election since you were born?

No be NURTW agbero de organise election for Una?
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by UncommonLogic: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

Have you ever seen proper election since you were born?

No be NURTW agbero de organise election for Una?

No be the IPIG terrorist monkeys dey organize your jungle AfghaEastern election. Soon dem go fit tell you when you go fit knack your wife self.
I beg go and rest.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by MEGAWATCH: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:

No be the IPIG terrorist monkeys dey organize your jungle AfghaEastern election. Soon dem go fit tell you when you go fit knack your wife self.
I beg go and rest.

Yes oo! At least they are doing what we love by wiping away all those Fulani bandits that came on a mission in our region.

Who Una get?

No be fulani bandit the chase Una up and down for Ekiti and Oyo, de flog your Oba up and down?

Go bring back your people from Benin republic camp abeg...,....shameless people.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by UncommonLogic: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
MEGAWATCH:

Yes oo! At least they are doing what we love by wiping away all those Fulani bandits that came on a mission in our region.

Who Una get?

No be fulani bandit the chase Una up and down for Ekiti and Oyo, de flog your Oba up and down?

Go bring back your people from Benin republic camp abeg...,....shameless people.
[/s]

Yes oh you love what they are doing, killing your own people. They just killed two monarchs for Imo State today. Well done, keep your IPIG terrorist craze for your jungle, don't dare bring it to the SW. We have enough Yebo refugees for Lagos and rest of SW already. many of your blodas are scared to go home already and it will soon get worse.
All of una go end up running to the SW when they turn your erosion ravaged jungle into a complete killing field.
We go send you back to you potopoto republic sooner or later. Just watch.
I beg go and give the phone back to ya mama and go to bed.

BYE
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by MEGAWATCH: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Yes oh you love what they are doing, killing your own people. They just killed two monarchs for Imo State today. Well done, keep your IPIG terrorist craze for your jungle, don't dare bring it to the SW. We have enough Yebo refugees for Lagos and rest of SW already. many of your blodas are scared to go home already and it will soon get worse.
All of una go end up running to the SW when they turn your erosion ravaged jungle into a complete killing field.
We go send you back to you potopoto republic sooner or later. Just watch.
I beg go and give the phone back to ya mama and go to bed.

BYE

Hahahaha , show me any Igbo refeguee camp in Lagos and I will send 10k to your account.

People wey come take over your businesses in Lagos you are calling run away?

Igbos have conquered the east and the south south, we are gradually taking over the west in due cause, just bet me very soon Una eyes go open.

North is not even anything for us because those people no even get any future ambition.

You think we don't know what we are doing? Just wait in few years time when Nigeria will fully be restructured and states will hang their resources on business owners, then Una go know who owns Nigeria.

Na patch patch clothes Una go dey wear go do civil service work very soon.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by UncommonLogic: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha , show me any Igbo refeguee camp in Lagos and I will send 10k to your account.

People wey come take over your businesses in Lagos you are calling run away?

Igbos have conquered the east and the south south, we are gradually taking over the west in due cause, just bet me very soon Una eyes go open.

North is not even anything for us because those people no even get any future ambition.

You think we don't know what we are doing? Just wait in few years time when Nigeria will fully be restructured and states will hang their resources on business owners, then Una go know who owns Nigeria.

Na patch patch clothes Una go dey wear go do civil service work very soon.
[/s]

hey kid, like I said before, go and give the phone back to ya mama and stop your foolish infantile day dreaming.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by MEGAWATCH: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

hey kid, like I said before, go and give the phone back to ya mama and stop your foolish infantile day dreaming.

Hahahaha!
I thought you said bye, and you came back to type again ?

A real sign that you are real Yoruba man, always going back and forth without direction and looking for who to hinder from where they are going.

I will only take you serious if you don't wake up tomorrow to tell me sorry for all you said this night.

Bloody cowards..........a nation of women in men's clothing.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by MEGAWATCH: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
Dokpesi was right on the money..

This is why he made that statement. You just can not trust any Igbo person as president..

Just imagine a former presidential candidate who some still want to rule Nigeria praising terrorist with valid criminal charges against them.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso / EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.