Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

"Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) (40979 Views)

Hilarious Vacancy: 'Man With Strong Face Needed' (photo) / Take A Look At This Hilarious Letter Written To Apply To A Filling Station Job / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Nmezor(f): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm, this one weak me
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Atleast they are providing employments in the praying and prayer warrior industries. grin
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by RapistOnBail: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Omo

Kingpele:
Prayer is the key,but attaching payment for prayers is hilarious ,they could have just said church worker needed ,to qualify most be vast in scriptures and very prayerful too.. in this way ,they won't sound desperate and foolish..it is important for those who aspire to open churches ,to hear clearly from God and see it as a means of expanding the kingdom of God on earth instead of a means to make money ...u can't understand the fear of God and indulge in things that will bring disrepute to the only true religion ,the worship of God through the gospel of Jesus Christ
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Israeldan1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Have seen that banner severally at aguda ogba
At the front of excellent hotel
I no sabi say people too day see am till e come enter naira land lol..
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by sonofElElyon: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Antifraud00:
I thought they say some1 need to be called by God b4 he/she can become a pastor/ prophets.

Lol.... Men don dey call themselves now ooo, money dey church business abeg as far as mumu people never die finish.

What I don't like in church business is how fraudsters make fool of people in the name of gods

The applications would determine if they've held such posts before, if they belong to prayer warriors group in their church, attended school of Bible studies, school of deliverance etc. Above all they should be genuinely born again.
And the right person should be prayerfully chosen.
I don't see a big deal in this. A labourer is worthy of his wages says the good book. This is more or less a full time job for God.. that's assuming the church is a genuine sincere one.
The only reservation is that the recruitment could've been done more discreetly instead of banner advertisement

1 Like

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ademola47:
See the hilarious banner
What is her credit score

1 Like

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by 8stargeneral: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hilarious
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Righteousness2 right now
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by berbs: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
osuofia2:
Pentecostalism___ I fear nna even as a Muslim faithful.. The Catholic seems devoid of such. The other day it was one aunty pastor advising people to run or flee from their cycle of friends if you are the richest

Don't mind that silly noisemaker.
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by matm: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Soon there will be vacancies for those who can see vision,speak in tongues and fast for others at for a pay.
Tge Bible says:You received without charge,give without charge.
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by gwarotango: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
osuofia2:
Pentecostalism___ I fear nna even as a Muslim faithful.. The Catholic seems devoid of such. The other day it was one aunty pastor advising people to run or flee from their cycle of friends if you are the richest
Pentecostal Christianity is the greatest error introduced into the religion and it's just about 100 years old. It was brought to the shores of Nigeria in the 1970s by Benson Idahosa and now the cancer is spreading everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by matm: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Soon there will be vacancies for those who can see vision,speak in tongues and fast for others at for a pay.
But the Bible says:You received without charge,give without charge.

1 Like

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Yusufdachung: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
I hope there will be nothing secret about it
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Reader530(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chillext:
confused religion
It's better than terrorist religion

1 Like

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Monetized Christianity.

Because, as even I know, it is very very hard to build or work on the Christian life. So, one would rather have others do the job for you at a cost.

Pretty soon, we would graduate to the sale of indulgences, and holy water, and oil and hankies, and so for...wait, we are already there.

A sign of Christianity failing is when people start outsourcing the things they are supposed to do to other people.

In due course, people would soon stop taking it seriously, and then the adversary would move in and tell them that 'maybe this is all fake? ' Meanwhile God still speaks and most of us aren't listening.
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Deserea: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chillext:
confused religion
It is far better than been a terrorist, believing to be gifted an imaginary 72 whores in hell.
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by sabreal: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nobody can pay a prayer warrior salary.

What do you want to pay for? The fasting, anointing, calling or what.

I can see any serious prayer mibistet that goes for such public reproach, will the place with shame. The arrangement can not last..

Even pasyors hardly live in salaries!!;
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Mac12(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
shiki:

I now see someone close to me on this forum ....LBS

Lol, and who might that be? Hope its not me sha
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
osuofia2:

Well, the Catholics too have long since gone down the road the Pentecostals are going.

Prescribed prayers, books of prayers, using rosaries, praying at shrines, anchorites (yes, anchorites...people who in return for food and board prayed all day and night in many a catholic church, especially in europe), prayers said on one's behalf when dead....and so forth.

At some point, all these became more and more important.

(I also include many other denominations too...as well as my own denomination evangelical Pentecostal . War against Hamman=prayer books.)

1 Like

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Flows001(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chillext:
confused religion
Still not as terrible as yourrs though
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by tunjijones(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Vado(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chillext:
confused religion

If you think this is what makes Christianity, you are obviously the uninformed one.
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Vado(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Desiiger222:
grin
It should have been noisemakers urgently needed.
Which day we go get sense for this country?

Baseless comparison. Even Christ broke bread and wine. The Bible never said don’t drink but advises against habitual abuse of wine.
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Prayer warrior that can not pray out raw cash for himself, is that one a prayer warrior?
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by mu2sa2: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
wunmi590:

I have nothing to say, but I know pastor righteousness would have somebody to contact to apply for the position....

So after person don pray and pray nah 30k be him salary at the end of the month.
A prayer warrior doesn't need salary because he can easily pray hunger away and get all his needs through prayer.

1 Like

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Issues40(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Antifraud00:
Anything to make money.... all I see here is a business organisation trying to expand its business.

In Nigeria of Today, Churches dey publish advert pass any other business organisations. Na so we like God reach ? Lol.

It is a false religion if they need to market the religion to you.

It is a false religion if they need to advertise on the TV, why you need to come to worship in a specific church

It is a false religion if they have to make banners, posters and other marketing materials to advertise to you.

What I know about human beings especially Nigerian is that, no one will build a church if he knows that money won't be made in the long run.

What I am sure of is that Jesus himself will deny many of these fraudsters in the end.

So much non-sense in here. Churches do need advertisements. In fact everything in life needs advertisement. Don't underestimate the power of advertisement. It runs deeper than you think
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Desiiger222(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vado:

Baseless comparison. Even Christ broke bread and wine. The Bible never said don’t drink but advises against habitual abuse of wine.
But most churches today frown at anyone drinking alcohol undecided
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by descarado: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
What's hilarious about this?
They pay prayer warriors
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Vado(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Desiiger222:

But most churches today frown at anyone drinking alcohol undecided

Do you follow most churches or follow the scripture? My brother, 1 Timothy 5:23 even encourages us to use it for the sake of our stomach.
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by bepositive11: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ademola47:
See the hilarious banner

I wonder what people's applications for this would be like grin 10+ years of experience as a prayer warrior grin

2 Likes

Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by Desiiger222(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vado:

Do you follow most churches or follow the scripture? My brother, 1 Timothy 5:23 even encourages us to use it for the sake of our stomach.
Yeah,I know the Bible doesn't condemn the intake of alcohol outrightly but a situation where majority of christians show disdain towards it,what can the minority do about it.
Re: "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) by AbuAeesha: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
applicants should proceed with their applications as long as there is no T&C that the prayers must be answered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story / BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.