Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" (42802 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Smadav10: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
"Nobody Holy Pass" - Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa's Leaked Tape

Nobody! I repeat, nobody holy pass!!!
Big Shame on Blackmailers! SHAME

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNg446NIaY/?utm_medium=copy_link

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
They do anything for clout cool

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by slawormiir: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Damnnn niggar
What actually caught my attention in that video was her tight and wet kpekus
...see her kpekus tight despite say she don pass forty years and new born baby head don follow there come out....and funny enough the niggar penis was very small and tiny...or is it that dark skinned ladies are naturally tight...because have banged a dark skninned mature lady like this ....she was far too older than me and still her cuntus was also tight....

I am wondering how come them small small sandra and juliet own way never reach 18 years be like canal....anyway...maybe it is just females with their different body thing....but am going do a research on this.....collection of data and data analysis... start keeping records from now on...my project work for the month of November
And this is a big lesson to all the baby girls...please when you having coitus with your niggar.....make sure no recording of any form is taking place....because it will get into the wrong hands or mistakenly it will be uploaded online

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by kapelvej: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
na waaa
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by academySteps(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
All I see is light-skin ashewo supporting dark-skin ashewo. Birds of a feather flock together. Ashewo na ashewo. Don't underestimate the power of ashewos in large numbers

268 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by curiobling: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Where is the tape

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by paymentvoucher: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
We are waiting for your own video please tongue

We all know some mistakes can be avoided.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Moyinoluwa35(f): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ashewo no dey get shame

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by paulolee(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
na just 11 secs of sextape de cause all this buz or the tape reach 1hour n na me never see the full video?
the thing don happen n its best we stop talking about it boz its getting boring already..
she use am chase clout or not, its not our business....abeg i no wan see any other celebs using this sextape to gain relevance..
make the matter rest n lets free her....
I no even any fuse about the wack sextape wey dm noise about, even dt babcok tape did better..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by obayendo1010(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bird of a feather....
You won't disappoint
Just tilling her ground in anticipation because tomorrow might be her turn.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
I saw the video shaa.. All these downplaying and braggado is unnecessarily. If Tiwa is not ashamed, she should upload the full clip on onlyfan or bangbro to earn more money. Those on xvids are not holy, and no one is claiming holiness. Tiwa should learn to chop and look otherside, not chopping and filming and up loadings vids online to catch cruise. No one leak shishi. She did it intentionally

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by naijainform: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olosho don drop quote

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by mogbeyiteren: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
madam hope u not being blackmailed as well......should we wait 4 ur tape?

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Let her release her own and stop making noise.

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by krucifix(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
I pity tiwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Sonnobax15(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok,let's assume say we don even forgive Tiwa self....But can our forgiveness un-tape the sexxx tape from the internet?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Ogaga87(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Shameless gang..

I wasn't expecting less..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by HEBEI: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
She deserved what she got!

What pleasure do you people drive from videoing and watching your sex activities

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Aigbe , tiwa =LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by ninocia18(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
I will only say a few things about my observations from these whole saga and it's really hurtful but then, the Bible foretold this will happen. So I'm not really surprised.
I'm so shocked no one is talking about the fact that a woman who is supposedly married but divorced has a recording of her having sex with another man who isn't her husband exposed on air and no one is bothered about it. A woman exposed committing adultery and no one is bothered. Is it that we don't know what abomination or evil is again? I keep wondering how our morality has gone so low that there seems to be no awareness of right and wrong anymore. And some people are blowing trumpet for her and praising her. Do people still know that there is hell or heaven? Do we still know that God frowns at sin and unrighteousness and that evil sown today will reap a bountiful and eternal harvest of pain, suffering and regret tomorrow? What shall it profit her to gain all the fame and prosperity in the world and loose her soul?
Fellow Christians and brothers of the Cross and those who know what is right and who know whom and whose they are and belong to in this forum and outside should begin to be bold about the truth. When light is hidden, darkness will have a free day. The reason the world is in darkness is because those who know the truth have refused to be bold and outspoken about it and are corwarding around like toothless dogs. Fellow believers, the world is waiting for us. We are the solution to this decay in the society today. When will we rise and stare evil in the face and resist it? Not just for us but for the dying world. The church is the conscience of the society. We are the salt of the earth, we are the light of the world. When will we stand and represent Jesus and the fire He passed on to us, expecting us to finish the work he started. Wake up. Irresponsibility of the world, government, celebrities and so called stars are the responsibilities of the church. We are the church. The ills of the society are our responsibility. Start from where you are. Your family, street, workplace. Start from yourself cuz you can govern a people of you haven't govern yourself. Talk to Jesus. Have a walk with him. He loves you and needs you. Let him work in you and use you to reach out to this decaying world. The world needs us. The devil is working overtime and he is recruiting massively. Let wake up and take charge in prayer and evangelism. Think about the generation we will raise our children in. If the world is what it is now, imagine what it will be like years from now when your children are adolescents and teenagers.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu a.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Lastmankc(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Where the tape self

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg, share the link again grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by floss(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
We don hear aunty adviser, your own go soon show online make we see your smelly puff puff just as we don see tiwa own.... shame no get shame, imagine wetin person wife and mama dey yarn

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by OracleOfTheMost(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
I don’t seem to understand all these fuss about a grown adult being shamed online about having sex which is normal abi nah just because say e leak
And considering that she’s not even in a marital union with any man.. meanwhile all those jubilating about it have done worse in their closet.. peadophiles, rapists e.t.c abi nah because it wasn’t recorded and leaked?? most of them being in marriage already..

Some people don even masturbate tire with the short clip but they’ll come here to spew trash.. Hypocrites in capital letters angry

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Chuknovski(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
1.yes nobody holy pass, but why knack in public and u not a bingo,,
2.the sex tape is nonsense, bad acting and poor lighting
3.mercy aigbe is looking for cheap fame

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Bluetooth10(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Birds of same feathers

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by NwaNimo1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by honestivo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
That doesn't mean you should not respect your self and your family

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Yankiss(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Defending fellow hoelosho

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Yeyeboi05(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Omo this one Don fey talk,in case her video come out

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances After Being Initiated Into Womanhood / Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.