Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,099 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" (42800 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by ofiko123(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vanity upon vanity... All is vanity..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by elganzar(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
I'm not promoting immorality

buh most people criticising her are not angels either...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by olax02(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Same, same!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Curious345: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Huhn..

Free tiwa..

Nobody holy pass.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Curious345: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sn439911:
see below
to slap you just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by devigblegble: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
I’d love to see the video too
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by fourboys: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
elganzar:
I'm not promoting immorality

buh most people criticising her are not angels either...
u just promoted immorality embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mercy needs to keep quiet.

It's not about holiness...

Or being angels.

Excessiveness needs to be condemned so it doesn't become the norm!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by o123456789(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Every body wan shine for Tiwa Savage sinful act, ah God de o.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Torosk1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bird of the same feathers
Flew together grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by kingthreat(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hoes will support hoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by rickyrex(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
I never see the tape sef... But truth is that tiwa Savage is just putting all efforts not to be knocked down by the sex tape. She's is now preaching to her fans who might not even be aware of the sex tape to be aware before hand. All this thing no dey necessary
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Bamzyriches451: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olosho don drop quote

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by promzy555(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fool post on own
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Tejumola856: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What actually caught my attention in that video was her tight and wet kpekus
...see her kpekus tight despite say she don pass forty years and new born baby head don follow there come out....and funny enough the niggar penis was very small and tiny

I was wondering how come them small small sandra and juliet own way never reach 18 years be like canal....
And this is a big lesson to all the baby girls...please when you having coitus with your niggar.....make sure no recording of any form is taking place....because it will get into the wrong hands or mistakenly it will be uploaded online

You’re my Gee grin you always talk sense cool cool cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Brushstrokes20: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olosho united!.... You can Go ahead and drop your own sex tape as well! Rada rada embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by gbolswag(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
no difference between all of them
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Tzar(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Association of Wh*res, justifing bad behavior. So if nobody holy pass, we should then all start behaving badly openly.
The idiot all these value deficient men & women are defending clearly chose to use a sextape to put herself in the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
All I see is light-skin ashewo supporting dark-skin ashewo. Birds of a feather flock together. Ashewo na ashewo. Don't underestimate the power of ashewos in large numbers
which light skin?

After countless bleaching gringrin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by GraciousGod190: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
paulolee:
na just 11 secs of sextape de cause all this buz or the tape reach 1hour n na me never see the full video?
the thing don happen n its best we stop talking about it boz its getting boring already..
she use am chase clout or not, its not our business....abeg i no wan see any other celebs using this sextape to gain relevance..
make the matter rest n lets free her....
I no even any fuse about the low budget sextape wey dm noise about, even dt babcok tape did better..

link to the tape?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by platido(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Keep trashing sh***it yours is coming
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Forgodsgrace: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
All these association of Oloshos are coming out to defend their colleague.Thank God they all have a son and in the nearest future they won’t go against their sons for dating or eventually marry lady with such attributes.Werey people!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by olayiwola72(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
obayendo1010:
Bird of a feather....
You won't disappoint
Just tilling her ground in anticipation because tomorrow might be her turn.

Ahswear Bird of the same feathers that flock together
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Even people who have more skeletons in their cupboards are talking undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by TeeGentle(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Am very sure she is also doing it
ASHEWO
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by toujurs: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yankiss:
Defending fellow hoelosho
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by mywells: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Partners in crime,see you at solution night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances After Being Initiated Into Womanhood / Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! / Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.