Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage (59423 Views)

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe / Tiwa Savages Reaction To Her Online S£x Tape – “I Enjoyed The D*CK” She Said In / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Vokians(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
ogunboi:
Everyone calm down, body nor be firewood. Even for the video, Tiwa was also fingering herself as the guy dey lash am cheesy mama wan cum fast fast!
Even the entire video show say na just one of those fast-a-fost-o wey konji Dey cause. E be like say na inside Uber or Bolt ride the thing happen self. The only f-up na the video recording. Madam nor need all that kin thing.
Abeg free my Tiwa. Me self I Dey lash some strange babes around — and I be good choir master for church and happily married man. And every busy guys here know say na stranger prick and Toto Dey sweet pass. We Dey need to cool stress. #freetiwa for Twitter
What a foolish comment
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Ecoscience: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
As Tiwa dey worry about her leaked video, me I no get solution for am, but for Bedbug, weevil, lice infestation, I get 100% solution for am.

Are you worried about Bedbugs, are you already given up after you've tried several chemicals without solution, don't worry, as we introduce Pestman bedbug killer, the most effective bedbugs control product in the market, it kills all stages of bedbugs (adults, nymphs & eggs) with 100% efficacy.

Trusted by major Fumigation companies in Nigeria as the most effective and safest product for eradication of bedbugs, weevil, lice, ticks, cockroaches. It's ordouless with 12 months Protection. We have thousands of satisfied customers with countless reviews as proof.

Dont throw away your mattress or any of your belongings because of Bedbug infestation when there's a proven solution.

Just one application, you don't need repeated application, just once and all stages of chemical resistant bedbugs and eggs dies & it also serves to protect your home from future infestation i.e if you have someone who visits you & you suspect that he/she may have infested the house with bedbug, the product would be your savior.

Result is 100% guaranteed to last for 365days if not swept or mopped out, if you need assured rest of mind without experimenting with insecticides that are poisonous & cannot not guarantee 100% result, get this product. If you need proofs of feedback from thousands of satisfied customer, we would be glad to share them to you.

Click our Google page below to buy

https://posts.gle/ChuKA9

Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Scoobiano1991: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Am interested for the Netflix account.. zero eight one eight zero three one zero three one one
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 20, 2021
GeneralPula:
It won’t still bring her the lost fame..

Teni
Ninola
Temz

All of em don take over..

Sharp guy. That's what this is all about. Tiwa is 41 and a single mother. Career waning while the younger gen are breathing down her neck especially the likes of Temz who is now a bonafide international star with the like of Rihanna and Co always wanting to 'famz' her.

Tiwa is just desperate but this is not the way to go about it. She is ill-advised and really need smart people around her.

Especially men because she is a single mother and high profile star. Those realities make her vulnerable to worthless men which most Nigerian men are. Sorry to say.
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Jas80:
41years old woman, smh. I am highly disappointed. Na now I believe say Wizkid still enter that place.

Lol. You ever doubted that? Probably only Davido has not 'bulala' Tiwa in the industry.

My take is that Tiwa is feeling her age and under pressure to do something 'eye-catching' to show she is still fly.

She is feeling threatened by younger female Stars, especially her Nigerian peers, stealing her "number one African bad gyal" Crown.

I can understand that but not this and not at 41 plus a single mother to boot. Those that will cane her for irresponsible parenting are even just oiling their koboko. Long road for Tiwa now.

The likes of Tiwa, Tonto Dike etal need to understand the saying about growing old gracefully and not disgracefully.

1 Like

Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by afamaustin(m): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Is like she was high on that video and she wasn't prepared for the sex that is y she is fully clothed.
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Humorme2(f): 2:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerians are very good at judging people when its not their own matter. Everybody wan form like say na them holy pass. Miss me with that BS biko.
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Gunayo(m): 3:08am On Oct 20, 2021
ogunboi:
Everyone calm down, body nor be firewood. Even for the video, Tiwa was also fingering herself as the guy dey lash am cheesy mama wan cum fast fast!
Even the entire video show say na just one of those fast-a-fost-o wey konji Dey cause. E be like say na inside Uber or Bolt ride the thing happen self. The only f-up na the video recording. Madam nor need all that kin thing.
Abeg free my Tiwa. Me self I Dey lash some strange babes around — and I be good choir master for church and happily married man. And every busy guys here know say na stranger prick and Toto Dey sweet pass. We Dey need to cool stress. #freetiwa for Twitter
May God forgive you. Repent before its too late Choir master or rather master sampling.
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by ezegenigbonine: 3:11am On Oct 20, 2021
illicit:
I neva see d video

https://uc.xyz/12byvo?pub=video Gist: Tiwa savage leaked sex video || full video » VibeWithBliss
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Toni19: 3:55am On Oct 20, 2021
aywhy93:
Orishirishi Orichichichi!!!

Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Toni19: 4:10am On Oct 20, 2021
illicit:

I neva see d link o

The link

Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by UncleJudax(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

You no dey current ,village old man angry grin angry
Tiwa has a new song with brandy from usa,
I know u dont know about brandy,

Village Hunter like u grin
Wetin concern hunter and music
You still can't get it. cheesy Her music is not as chart-topping as before.

If someone blackmails you with your nude/sex video, you either pay or go to the police or something...not go yapping on a radio show

Lol. if only you know where i am. grin
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Mikeeytools: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Boss13:
You didn't control any narrative. To those who matter, you have destroyed your image and legacy. The video appear to be an inside job for reasons best known to you. However, you spin the story, you consented to the video being made.

The very part of your 41 years body that should be out of public view and kept private is now circulating the internet and here you are claiming you controlled the narrative and beating the blackmailer to their game. What happened to reporting to the Police that you are being blackmailed. The culprit would have been arrested. Even to this point, you have not spoken about actions to take in addressing the humiliation brought on you. Which should include unveiling those responsible and involving the Police.

This is why I said you consented to this and the only narrative you controlled is "clout". If you can expose your private for clout, then you are sick.

To hell with you.
and she get parents oo. What a shameless and useless Garbage.
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Soffyh(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Jas80:
41years old woman, smh. I am highly disappointed. Na now I believe say Wizkid still enter that place.
disappointin what,are u saying she mustn't had sex anymore, or will she toast or force herself on older men of her age,no no in as much she got her money,she can Bleep any man that she wishes,it's money
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by ayo2008: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2021
No shame!
The world is messed up
God have mercy
Unfortunate, some people support this heinous act and defending her.. Haba!
Indeed we are in the perilous times.
Accept Jesus Christ before it is too late.
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by EndRape2(f): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Real idiot, I pity the woman that married you.

uote author=ogunboi post=106880701]Everyone calm down, body nor be firewood. Even for the video, Tiwa was also fingering herself as the guy dey lash am cheesy mama wan cum fast fast!
Abeg free my Tiwa. Me self I Dey lash some strange babes around — and I be good choir master for church and happily married man. And every busy guys here know say na stranger prick and Toto Dey sweet pass. We Dey need to cool stress. #freetiwa for Twitter [/quote]
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by Ayodeji2k14: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:
Sorry they don remove am from internet. But we guys don already see am..
I have the video
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by DupeBecky: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2021
For those looking for the Tiwa Real S*x tape check this link kiss undecided

https://modupeblog.com.ng/omg-tiwa-savage-real-sex-tape-leaked-watch-full-video-here-%f0%9f%99%86%e2%80%8d%e2%99%80%ef%b8%8f%f0%9f%94%9e/
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by mindtricks: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Warldbest:
Tiwa garbage cry

Ha ha, which kind naming style be this one again, Garbage?
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by sofiscatedmoron: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
UncleJudax:

You still can't get it. cheesy Her music is not as chart-topping as before.

If someone blackmails you with your nude/sex video, you either pay or go to the police or something...not go yapping on a radio show

Lol. if only you know where i am. grin

Funny old village man,
If u dey current u go know say
somebody son by tiwa savage dey billboard for current club jams almost 5million views in a week
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by nairamaniac: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:
Sorry they don remove am from internet. But we guys don already see am..
The one u saw, how many minutes or seconds was it??
Re: Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage by ceejay80s(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
mods just removing video links and threads of tiwa savage sex video , she did it intentional, she wanted us to see , so removing threads, not fair, na she no wan give her self respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.