Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) (75680 Views)

Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) / Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by BENEAMATA: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
A lline in the song " iya basira " by style plus comes to mind . . . .

" long throat , na food go kill you ".

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
What a Love from a Mother!

This is Exactly what GOD ALMIGHTY takes Joy in doing to People that Trouble HIS Children Who Genuiely Depend and Trust in HIM. HE Crushes them out of the way.

[b]
2thessalonians 1:6
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you

u never disappoint...
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sunisonflex39 post=106885967]E no go pass righteousness post...

na him hand work be dis nah..
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Neddyogu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is how the good Lord wee stamp the head of the dragon on the last day...... Oga Righteous baba shey I correct?

Abeg com knack me small tithe joor, I try.

Wrong move, sucker croc......
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by humberjade: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
It messed with the wrong mother grin
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bethcomm:
Our resident pastor is working round the clock to look for stories he will attach the second coming of Christ to.
I honestly give to you for your consistency, both in relevant and irrelevant topics you must find way to attach.
In fact, I now miss all the FTC, second TC, third TC mûmu comments that have been replaced by that annoying pastor that will even be commenting on football threads grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by freemindcity: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The crocodile priced market wey e no fit buy and it ended up paying with its life.

NPNP

WGT
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Octopusssy(f): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Slow, lumbering... lethal.. Don't mess with Mama.
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by AlphaCEO: 12:45am On Oct 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Deblow: 1:43am On Oct 20, 2021
That was an exemplary motherhood trait displayed. Even a mother hen will confront a lion if her chicks lives are threatened, though she won't live to tell the story.
I once watched a pathetic scene where a mother deer offered herself to be killed by a tiger in protection of her baby but both ended as food for the beast

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 20, 2021
Crocodile: " Wait , wait , it's prank ! look see camera over there"

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 2:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Noting in the video shows the crocodile actually died. Crocodiles actually don't have stamina and tires out easily when stressed and its heavy plated back might protect it in water, the shallow is shallow mapping out any chance of suffocation by the elephant. The story to me is half truth.

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 2:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlcebOajJ00

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10106927/amp/Moment-mother-elephant-stamps-crocodile-death-stalks-calf-Zambia.html

Noting in the video shows the crocodile actually died. Crocodiles actually don't have stamina and tires out easily when stressed and its heavy plated back might protect it in water, the shallow is shallow mapping out any chance of suffocation by the elephant. The story to me is half truth.
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 3:20am On Oct 20, 2021
saferoom:
People who are normal in this country are very few grin grin grin grin
The guy na fuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by CsRockefeller(m): 3:26am On Oct 20, 2021
That white bird get mind dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by suffering: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Lol. I was expecting the park authorities to claim “we’ll carry out investigations into the happening.” Meh, the video was a waste. I wanted to see the crocodile get curb stomped to death.
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Caseless: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2021
I'm happy she killed that bastard. I hate crocodile.

Elephants are intelligent though.
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Lokojatoofar: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2021
That is how good public servants ellected into office to serve should rotect and deffend the interest of their people but African leaders would ask the crocodile for a share in the meal. Yes they will choose to feed fat on their own people.. They are that greedy.
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by sarahade(f): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2021
saferoom:
People who are normal in this country are very few grin grin grin grin

It's not funny. The fact that majority of people derive joy in pain of others is not normal. You need help.
And people liking your post are as deranged as you.
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by horlla(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2021
RoyalBlu:
...You seek to harm my kid, I'll go gangster on you.

That's how good mothers roll cheesy

The croc will be like 'who send me ooo' cheesy cheesy

* Sometime ago, I witnessed how a hen chased a cat who wanted to grab one of it's chicks. The cat pick race. I learned a lesson that day.

grin

So you are going to be lioness na..

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Oyiboman69: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Na so Athletico Madrid go take kill Liverpool this night.

Ojoro red card.
Yeye referee

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by emysmile: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Love from a Mother!

This is Exactly what GOD ALMIGHTY takes Joy in doing to People that Trouble HIS Children Who Genuiely Depend and Trust in HIM. HE Crushes them out of the way.

2thessalonians 1:6
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you

You can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) / 16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.