Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) (2429 Views)

Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
What many people abroad don't tell you is that you can make a lot of money selling on the street abroad and In many countries, you need to register your business or your goods would be seized, many foreigners sell on the street in Brazil, I have seen a man from Portugal disturbing flyers in Brazil, that is his job.

I told you guys that I am talking about brazil from the street level. In Brazil, you can make money that way as well, but you need money because you have to buy a car and then buy a food truck.

Let's say you make 100reais per day and you work for 26days in 1month that is 2600reais and that is 190k naira monthly

Your Nigerian certificate cant help you here unless you teach English or work directly from Nigeria. we don't speak English in brazil.

Brazilians already love Akara, they call it Acaraje in Brazil, then find a good spot park your truck and start selling, The man in the video is the king of fries in Rio.

Many of our people abroad do these kinds of jobs so I am not saying something new it is just that they would never tell you what they do abroad, some do but not all.

So all I am trying to say is you can make money abroad if you are willing to work.

I have a friend in America and he is an American citizen now and he's got an associate degree and he does security and he is proud of his job, in fact on this Facebook and WhatsApp he has pictures of him on his security uniform, many people cut flowers in the USA but they won't tell you. so this is just another way to make money in brazil. Remember I am talking about brazil from the street level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftKl_duqyM

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/you-can-make-money-by-selling-akara-in.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is how they package akara in brazil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
All you need is a car and this food truck

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Many of your uncles and aunties abroad hustle on the street, but they won't tell you, so no excuse to be lazy abroad
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Many of your uncles and aunties abroad hustle on the street, but they won't tell you, so no excuse to be lazy abroad
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
People don't talk about what they do abroad because many people would laugh at them and many abroad want to be seen as chairman, but the hustle is real abroad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
See how tasty & delicious those akara look
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
See how tasty & delicious those akara look

Lol, yea

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
How much do you make in a day? (You can choose not to talk about it if you don't want to)
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Teslason:
How much do you make in a day? (You can choose not to talk about it if you don't want to)

Lol let's just say I make enough per day, but because of the pandemic business has been slow, bit it is gradually picking up

3 Likes

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol let's just say I make enough per day, but because of the pandemic business has been slow, bit it is gradually picking up
Snap the smaller streets

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Teslason:

Snap the smaller streets

Ok I will post one area soon
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Ok I will post one area soon
Okay! Is the gas price still high?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Teslason:

Okay! Is the gas price still high?

Yes o, I might start using charcoal stove, lol grin
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes o, I might start using charcoal stove, lol grin
Can't you use electric?
Electricity tariff right?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Teslason:

Can't you use electric?

Yes the president privatized the electric company and now they increased the price
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes the president privatized the electric company and now they increased the price
I'll bring cheaper electricity to Brazil soon!
Hahaha!
Just pray those other companies don't come for my head! Hahaha!
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Teslason:

Can't you use electric?

But things would go back to normal soon, the senate is working on something

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Teslason:

I'll bring cheaper electricity to Brazil soon!
Hahaha!
Just pray those other companies don't come for my head! Hahaha!

Lol
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

But things would go back to normal soon, the senate is working on something
What is the cost of a car in Brazil?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Teslason:

What is the cost of a car in Brazil?

From 15k reais and above

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 3:31am On Oct 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

From 15k reais and above
Woah!
What of bike?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheMan3: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanks bro for these information. God bless you.

How much is a food truck like the one you posted above?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Konquest: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
What many people abroad don't tell you is that you can make a lot of money selling on the street abroad and In many countries, you need to register your business or your goods would be seized, many foreigners sell on the street in Brazil, I have seen a man from Portugal disturbing flyers in Brazil, that is his job.

I told you guys that I am talking about brazil from the street level. In Brazil, you can make money that way as well, but you need money because you have to buy a car and then buy a food truck.

Let's say you make 100reais per day and you work for 26days in 1month that is 2600reais and that is 190k naira monthly

Your Nigerian certificate can't help you here unless you teach English or work directly from Nigeria.
We don't speak English in Brazil.

Brazilians already love Akara, they call it Acaraje in Brazil, then find a good spot park your truck and start selling, The man in the video is the king of fries in Rio.

Many of our people abroad do these kinds of jobs so I am not saying something new it is just that they would never tell you what they do abroad, some do but not all.

So all I am trying to say is you can make money abroad if you are willing to work.

I have a friend in America and he is an American citizen now and he's got an associate degree and he does security and he is proud of his job, in fact on this Facebook and WhatsApp he has pictures of him on his security uniform, many people cut flowers in the USA but they won't tell you. so this is just another way to make money in brazil. Remember I am talking about brazil from the street level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftKl_duqyM

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/you-can-make-money-by-selling-akara-in.html?m=1

@walkbrazil4k

Dayum! grin
That's an insightful sub-titled
video on street foods in Brazil.
I watched the full pre-Covid
video.

A visible location, clean and
lively ambience would always
bring in a good return on
investment.

Second, how fluent are you
in the Brazilian variant of the
Portuguese language?

As for the akara delicacy which
the Yorubas of Nigeria and Benin
Republic first introduced into the Bahia region of Salvador State in Brazil between the 1700s and 1800s when thousands of Yorubas (Ijesas, Egbas, Oyos, Ekitis, Ijebu) who were sadly deported on slave schooners to Brazil, Cuba, U.S., Jamaica, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago,Venezuela, Colombia, Haiti,
Sierra Leone, etc, took place.

The positives from the trans-Atlantic slave trade is that the
Yorubas took their religion of
Ifa, language, culture, and foods
such as moin-moin and akara to
the Americas.

In Bahia, the Yoruba descendants and other Brazilians call it "acara je"
(Akara Ijesa).

The Yoruba Akara fried bean fritters (fried in palm oil, soya or groundnut oil) is known as Kosai
by the Hausas of Northern Nigeria and Niger Republic who mainly
use groundnut oil.

Great thread! smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teslason:

Woah!
What of bike?

Yea cars are expensive in Brazil, Bike is way lesser and it is good for delivery business, you can get a nice bike from 2k-10k reais

2 Likes

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheMan3:
Thanks bro for these information. God bless you.

How much is a food truck like the one you posted above?

Thank you and God bless you too, those food trucks you can get used one from like 8k reais and above, but to build a new one from 12k reais and above

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Konquest:

@walkbrazil4k

Dayum! grin
That's an insightful sub-titled
video on street foods in Brazil.
I watched the full pre-Covid
video.

A visible location, clean and
lively ambience would always
bring in a good return on
investment.

Second, how fluent are you
in the Brazilian variant of the
Portuguese language?

As for the akara delicacy which
the Yorubas of Nigeria and Benin
Republic first introduced into the Bahia region of Salvador State in Brazil between the 1700s and 1800s when thousands of Yorubas (Ijesas, Egbas, Oyos, Ekitis, Ijebu) who were sadly deported on slave schooners to Brazil, Cuba, U.S., Jamaica, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago,Venezuela, Colombia, Haiti,
Sierra Leone, etc, took place.

The positives from the trans-Atlantic slave trade is that the
Yorubas took their religion of
Ifa, language, culture, and foods
such as moin-moin and akara to
the Americas.

In Bahia, the Yoruba descendants and other Brazilians call it "acara je"
(Akara Ijesa).

The Yoruba Akara fried bean fritters (fried in palm oil, soya or groundnut oil) is known as Kosai
by the Hausas of Northern Nigeria and Niger Republic who mainly
use groundnut oil.

Great thread! smiley

Thank you and you are correct and for my Portuguese, I am not out of A level grin Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheMan3: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Thank you and God bless you too, those food trucks you can get used one from like 8k reais and above, but to build a new one from 12k reais and above
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Konquest: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Thank you and you are correct and for my Portuguese, I am not out of A level grin Lol
@walkbrazil4k
You're welcome. grin

I want to visit the city of Bahia
soon as a tourist because of the
historical connections between
the Brazilian city and Nigeria.

Lagos Island has a significant
number of Brazilian-styled
houses built before 1900 by business-savvy Yoruba-Brazilians who returned from Bahia to the
Campos and Popo Aguda areas
of Lagos Island, Nigeria, after regaining their freedom from Brazilian and Cuban plantation slavery.

Many of them came back to
Nigeria as top craftsmen and
builders of beautiful houses
which they had learned in Brazil.

Candido Joao da Rocha (1860 -1959) was born in Bahia to Ijesa-Yoruba parentage, and his family returned to Lagos Island in the 1870s.

He built his magnificent Brazilian-styled mansion named "Water House" or "Casa d'Agua" on Kakawa Street, Lagos Island, with an exact replica of the mansion built by him in Bahia where he was originally born.

Candido da Rocha became a
wealthy businessman, financier, land owner, and the richest man of his era (becoming the first Pound millionaire in modern Nigeria).

The Alakija patriach (he changed
his Brazilian name from Placido
Asumpcao to Ademola Alakija to reflect his
Egba-Yoruba roots after his law degree in London), was the wealthy co-founder of the hugely popular Daily Times newspaper. He was later knighted by the British
Monarch and became officially
known as Sir. Adeyemo Alakija.

By the way walkbrazil4k, do you currently use any Portuguese to
English/English to Portuguese Language Translation apps or software? ... Or did you pick the language from informal interactions with Brazilians?

How easy is it to learn Brazilian Portuguese within 3 months?

There are text and voice apps
that tourists and business
travelers have been using
for interacting with the locals
in say France or Italy, etc.

P.S.This thread on Brazil is newsworthy and insightful. It deserves a Front Page presence and maximum viewing. Lalasticlala and Mynd44, I trust you'll move
this to the FP.

P.P.S. Candido da Rocha pic below
& Akara (Acara je) pic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Konquest:

@walkbrazil4k
You're welcome. grin

I want to visit the city of Bahia
soon as a tourist because of the
historical connections between
the Brazilian city and Nigeria.

Lagos Island has a significant
number of Brazilian-styled
houses built before 1900 by business-savvy Yoruba-Brazilians who returned from Bahia to the
Campos and Popo Aguda areas
of Lagos Island, Nigeria, after regaining their freedom from Brazilian and Cuban plantation slavery.

Many of them came back to
Nigeria as top craftsmen and
builders of beautiful houses
which they had learned in Brazil.

Candido Joao da Rocha (1860 -1959) was born in Bahia to Ijesa-Yoruba parentage, and his family returned to Lagos Island in the 1870s.

He built his magnificent Brazilian-styled mansion named "Water House" or "Casa d'Agua" on Kakawa Street, Lagos Island, with an exact replica of the mansion built by him in Bahia where he was originally born.

Candido da Rocha became a
wealthy businessman, financier, land owner, and the richest man of his era (becoming the first Pound millionaire in modern Nigeria).

The Alakija patriach (he changed
his Brazilian name from Placido
Asumpcao to Ademola Alakija to reflect his
Egba-Yoruba roots after his law degree in London), was the wealthy co-founder of the hugely popular Daily Times newspaper. He was later knighted by the British
Monarch and became officially
known as Sir. Adeyemo Alakija.

By the way walkbrazil4k, do you currently use any Portuguese to
English/English to Portuguese Language Translation apps or software? ... Or did you pick the language from informal interactions with Brazilians?

How easy is it to learn Brazilian Portuguese within 3 months?

There are text and voice apps
that tourists and business
travelers have been using
for interacting with the locals
in say France or Italy, etc.

P.S.This thread on Brazil is newsworthy and insightful. It deserves a Front Page presence and maximum viewing. Lalasticlala and Mynd44, I trust you'll move
this to the FP.

P.P.S. Candido da Rocha pic below
& Akara (Acara je) pic.

I use Google translator and it is impossible to learn Portuguese in 3 months but in 3 months you can learn some A level stuffs, but if you focus on português for 3 months non stop you would get somewhere fast, determination is the key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video) by Konquest: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I use Google translator and it is impossible to learn Portuguese in 3 months but in 3 months you can learn some A level stuffs, but if you focus on português for 3 months non stop you would get somewhere fast, determination is the key
Awesome @walkbrazil4k! smiley

Thanks for the detailed insights
on the strategies for learning Portuguese by tourists and non-tourists in Brazil.

If I visit Brazil, I'll def contact you just to say hello before returning
to my country of residence.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Visa Procedure. / UK Visas -some Handy Tips / How To Travel The World On A Developing Country's Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.