Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest (47645 Views)

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by Curious345: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:
The Nigerian police were killed in large numbers during the Endsars protest by protesters.

They are still angry at their loss and are armed this period.

Do not end up in a Statistical analysis.
tell that to the fulani herdsmen and BHT.

We have no business with you.

But nevermind, state police is coming soon, all these criminal cops will be posted to their hamlets, villages and ruga, let them be killing their brothers and sisters.

2023 is coming..
Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by nakamora: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
RichThugg:
While boko haram, UGM, Kidnappers, armed robbers and Bandits or whatever are freely going about their daily activities......these criminals in uniform are shamelessly waiting for unarmed civilians to flex muscle on.. embarassed undecided
You can also join boko haram, UGM and the likes and walk freely as you've said. No need for this lies you are spreading.
Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by SATANlST: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
I have a prophecy for you..

I will not see the sun beyond August 23 2022.

Everyone Knows all MY monikers, and they will be monitored for dormancy.. They will sieze to operate from this date going forward.

This spell will remain with me and my generations to come

The spell is cast now.

my amen is not needed.
Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by Thelifeoftimi: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2021
So excited for the Battle of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by omokab: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2021
obynzo:

But how do you explain that it was Yoruba thugs that destroyed properties in Lekki? and Nnamdi Kanu never made that statement. If he did bring evidence to this forum.
I listened to that audio by nnamdi KANU and is on internet . you can browse it and see the result .
Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2021
omokab:
I listened to that audio by nnamdi KANU and is on internet . you can browse it and see the result .

Oga bring it let us hear it here, and i know it was in Igbo so how were you able to understand igbo?
Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by passthem(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
sammy329:
Kudos to the Nigerian forces.

Truth has been a casualty in this protest, people are doing memorial for a phantom massacre that never happened.

You must be stupid for this post. Don't u use your brain at all.The fact that your loved ones are not among the departed souls doesn't mean others didnt lose someone in the Lekki Toll massacre.
Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by iLiquidator: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
you're proud of your atrocities..

But hollup, let buhari leave office, and you'll be shocked when files are declassified.

Anyway we already know what's up.. Only fulani terrorists like you are trying to deceive yourselves
When people don't have proof of their claim they resort to abuses and curses. Show proof of the massacre, shikenan.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by sammy329(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
iLiquidator:
When people don't have proof of their claim they resort to abuses and curses. Show proof of the massacre, shikenan.
But in Nigeria, no name, no friend, no family, just nothing.

Re: Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest by Curious345: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
SATANlST:
you will be used for shooting practice. my name is sulele lawal. call this number and repeat what u said 080 2 557 2555
is this maaad man still on Nairaland ? Or he dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nepa Vs Juju: Residents Chased Nepa Officials Through Diabolic Means (photos) / Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.