Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Tiwa Savage Leaked Taped: Actress Ifykess Back Her With Evidence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tiwa Savage Leaked Taped: Actress Ifykess Back Her With Evidence (351 Views)

Actress Ifykess Share Funny Questions From Her DMS On Instagram / Ifykess Ft In A Comedy As Angela / A Comedy Video Ifykess Was Featured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Leaked Taped: Actress Ifykess Back Her With Evidence by Akproko9ja: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Actress Ifykess post new video she did on TikTok on Instagram supporting Tiwa and insulting Nigerians the way they react to the trending sex tape of the singer.

Click link to watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVOBlaaLYaQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaked Taped: Actress Ifykess Back Her With Evidence by Righteousness2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
See how Immorality , Evil and Sodomy is being Packaged, Pampered and made to sound sweet and harmless !
This Generation is headed for Destruction!
I Admonish everyone to wake up and Refuse to Join the Bandwagon!

It does not Matter if Majority are doing evil
It does not Matter who does it.
Immorality is Evil! Sodomy is Evil!
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaked Taped: Actress Ifykess Back Her With Evidence by dimexy247(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaked Taped: Actress Ifykess Back Her With Evidence by fashionnisir(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
i will pay 30k to anybody who can send me the sextape

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is Under Threats- ALGON Sec-gen, Muhammed Ibukun Cries Out / What Will Happen To Your US Stock When Bamboo Or Chaka.ng Close Down? / I'm Cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.