Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji (2607 Views)

EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day / Breaking Newss!! Peter Mbah To Be Declare Gov Enugu State By 7pm / Release Nnamdi Kanu, Get Ready For Us - Gen. Orji To Nig Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Sergio101(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
nerd004:

Bros if dem born ur papa well ,,, declare Biafra...we are waiting....
And this one has proven that his leaky encephalon can't even comprehend A, B, C

Now read my post and see where I wrote...... "Biafra will be declared, but on the right time".
meaning it's not now that there's political tension in the east.
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by dasparrow: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
At the way Nigeria is going, it will eventually implode from within. And when that happens, all Nigerians regardless of tribe will suffer. They need to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Chief Sunday Igboho.
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by stanluiz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
zedegit:

Police should crack down on the person that sells them expired weed.

It's not as if they will go to Abuja and face the forces, they will be hiding in forests behind children and women.

Let them not drag the igbos into this madness as it's obvious most of them didn't witness the first war and have nothing at stake.
Including ipob members and their foot soldiers including those igbos in diaspora inciting hell and violence in a land they have no single investment, achievement or structure.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
DeadCountry:

These are some of the names you zombies called MNK and IPOB. Today, you all are begging. We no longer hear online country, miscreants, scammers, fraudsters. What changed?

Begging who exactly? Kanu is in jail and the Nigerian Government set an elaborste and expensive trap to ensnare him. Who does that to those they wish to beg?

I.e humilate and incarcerate your most powerful figurehead to be slamming more charges on him daily as you lot continue to issue empty threats?

If anything, it is obvious everyone now view Igbos a huge joke. This guy, and his empty threats, has just made an even bigger fool of you guys. Wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Spicycat(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
realstars:
One Thing about Biafrans is that they allways mean what they say and do what they say they will do, the world are warching whow Buhari is playing with fire that may cunsume the nation.

Hmmm my dear, nothing will consume the nation, not that i support the Nigeria government about how it's handling things but think about what is happening in the North East, the terrorist have man power and superior weapons but no matter the fight they bring on to the Nigerian state, the military still find a way to contain it in that region, if any hostility of what ever kind should start in the South East it will only lead to the destruction of the South East region just the way it is now for the North East, the only problem that might plaque other regions may be the inflows of refugees from the South East just the way IDP's from North East can be seen in other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Lovelive: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
SlyDev:
Please let all Yoruba support Biafra. Let them go.
#biaframustgo
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Lovelive: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
realstars:
One Thing about Biafrans is that they allways mean what they say and do what they say they will do, the world are warching whow Buhari is playing with fire that may cunsume the nation.
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by ScamHunter: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Spicycat:

Hmmm my dear, nothing will consume the nation, not that i support the Nigeria government about how it's handling things but think about what is happening in the North East, the terrorist have man power and superior weapons but no matter the fight they bring on to the Nigerian state, the military still find a way to contain it in that region, if any hostility of what ever kind should start in the South East it will only lead to the destruction of the South East region just the way it is now for the North East, the only problem that might plaque other regions may be the inflows of refugees from the South East just the way IDP's from North East can be seen in other parts of the country.

It started in the NE, now it's in NW, now it's starting in SE. All these have led to the death of thousands of your soldiers. Which country survives a war against itself. With three regions at war with Nigeria, commonsense should tell you that the country is set to die. Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH so what's left of NC? As far as I know, the only region that is ready to succumb to slavery under Fulani is the SW.
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Lovelive: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
You dey para too much. Nah God go shame you when time comes.

Spicycat:

Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by realstars: 12:31am On Oct 20, 2021
Spicycat:

Hmmm my dear, not that i support the Nigeria government about how it's handling things but think about what will lead to the destruction of the South East region.
the only problem that might plaque other regions may be the inflows of refugees from the South East just the way IDP's from North East can be seen in other parts of the country.
the word 'may" in my comment has a resonable way to follow, if 2 or 3 out of 4 are at waw in the same house, it will be hard to put things back to normal, untill we disagree to agree. freedom come's when the truth is known. when wee all know the truth, authomatic freedom is guarranteed.
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Musrataman(m): 1:39am On Oct 20, 2021
TooNoisy:
Please come to Nigeria and declare it o. We will be waiting for you. A slowpoke with mumu illiterate followers.

Imagine Ooooo bandits are the one that will fight them not even Nigeria troops
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by blaqoracle: 2:41am On Oct 20, 2021
TooNoisy:
Please come to Nigeria and declare it o. We will be waiting for you. A slowpoke with mumu illiterate followers.
una never fit get una own uniform, na Nigeria army own una wan wear?
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by blaqoracle: 2:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Penguin2:
God save Igbo land.

May affliction not rise a second time.

Nigeria is not treating us right but please I don’t subscribe to war.

They will destroy our region again o!
Nigeria can never satisfy your greed. For a long time, the Nigerian state have pampered the igbos.
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Coldie(m): 2:45am On Oct 20, 2021
So the Biafra war was this foolish a struggle.
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Idiko1: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2021
TooNoisy:

You are one reason secessionist groups existed in the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Ogbuefi2020: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2021
blaqoracle:
Nigeria can never satisfy your greed. For a long time, the Nigerian state have pampered the igbos.
And we will never lower standards to fit in
Re: Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji by Whiteangel1234: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out / One Of The Owu Church Attackers Commented On Twitter / Lekki Deep Seaport Belongs To Federal Government Not Lagos State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.