Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? (38568 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2023
Yungmil:
bro Good evening.
Please were u able to cure your pile growth. If so please what did u use? Please reply thanks

Good morning bro

I went to see my doctor and she prescribed manual for me. And she told me to make a semi hot salt solution and sit on it for 15 minutes for 2 weeks.

I did it and the external pile vanished. I'm not sure of the internal one yet. But externally there's no piles. It's miraculously vanished.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by benedictilemona(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Good morning bro

I went to see my doctor and she prescribed manual for me. And she told me to make a semi hot salt solution and sit on it for 15 minutes for 2 weeks.

I did it and the external pile vanished. I'm not sure of the internal one yet. But externally there's no piles. It's miraculously vanished.
pls does it still comes out after u use d toilet?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
benedictilemona:
pls does it still comes out after u use d toilet?

Yes but it goes back a few minutes after I'm done... especially when I strain due to difficulty in stooling.

What about you? How bad is yours?
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by benedictilemona(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Yes but it goes back a few minutes after I'm done... especially when I strain due to difficulty in stooling.

What about you? How bad is yours?
itz really bad,i usually do push it back in after stool
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2023
benedictilemona:
itz really bad,i usually do push it back in after stool

You have stage 4 piles. At this stage the only advice is to meet your doctor for the best advice.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by benedictilemona(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2023
MisterKennedy:

You have stage 4 piles. At this stage the only advice is to meet your doctor for the best advice.
doctor advice wud b surgery and me scared of it
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
benedictilemona:
doctor advice wud b surgery and me scared of it

Hmmm, I understand bro... but that's the only way... or you could even go with laser therapy and rubber band litigation instead.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by benedictilemona(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Hmmm, I understand bro... but that's the only way... or you could even go with laser therapy and rubber band litigation instead.
which one is laser therapy?
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Yungmil: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Thank you so much Sir. I'll get it from Jumia as you've adviced.

Sir after using it, is it going to remove the swelling/tumor and the whole pile?
Bro please did you later cure your pile? If yes What did u use?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Yungmil:
Bro please did you later cure your pile? If yes What did u use?

It didn't really go but it just got a lot better.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Yungmil: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
MisterKennedy:

It didn't really go but it just got a lot better.
ok so do you eat rice garri bread and all that now?
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Yungmil:
ok so do you eat rice garri bread and all that now?

Yes I do

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! / What To Do When Someone Has A Seizure(pics) / Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.