Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest (28033 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / See Your Fake Butt" Nigerians Trolls Ex BBN Star Tacha Over Her Fake Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Onogiede(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerdelta guys no dey fuckup like this na, how he becomes prince in first place,..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Spartachico007(m): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Tonto dike

Tiwa Savage

Ashawo Nigeria limited

You forgot Jane menace abi na mena

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by udomma1005(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Tonto dike

Tiwa Savage

Ashawo Nigeria limited
No ooooo, it's Unlimited Plc (Public Lashing Crew)

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Hallenjay: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Come n learn the rudiment

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by ezegenigbonine: 6:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Lastmankc:
This woman nah salvage.e don finish dis man.Kpokpo gari.Which kind name be that?

U mean tiwa savage ,,,

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by RealDaughter(f): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Na lie oooo,then you don't know men...
Aganju849:
Safe to say that no high profile man will enter Tonto's trap again...her market value has been irretrievably damaged by this latest scandal

She can only look forward to clandestine sex with crooked pastors and civil servants for the rest of her ashawo career

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by PericomaNwankwo: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
Abeg who get tiwa salvage full sex vedio make he send me abeg. I still dey beg. Good morning to u all

I get am, send email
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by meobizy(f): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2021
This woman spends too much energy on former lovers. Her bitterness may lead to an early death. She's yet to come to terms that everybody gets rejected.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Crochet: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Tonto and her concubine should let us rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Kajaard: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2021
meobizy:
This woman spends too much energy on former lovers. Her bitterness may lead to an early death. She's yet to come to terms that everybody gets rejected.

You spoke my mind. There is something seriously wrong with her. Very bitter woman.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by pickatyoubackup: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Tonto is pained. Which one is woman arrest you again. Does it require a particular gender to make file a complaint and Dem go go arrest the person. And we here say the DIG na ur new boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2021
She will not rest until he releases her own sex tape... Ndi love

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by generalwo(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Stupid people. Both of them

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by SONYCITY: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2021
kpo u have t be asames of ur self
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Toto and kpokpokopit have the same frequency of madness, y'all dumb to think that the guy will leave her alone, Dem say madness pass madness, Toto decay haven't seen anything yet.

When she was busy dragging the gentle Churchill online, all those fools were laughing and making jest of him, now she met her match. kpokpokopit won't surrender easily, he's an hoodlum. he will still come back for her, you all should be ready for more drama.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Wokenaija: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Tonto Dikeh and poor judgment in men be like 5&6 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by noah24(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2021
First to do.. E nor dey pain.....� �

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by janedonez(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Tonto petty o

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by UncleKoboko: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
ezegold4we:
what a beautiful uppercut From Queen TOTO to that Small Baby boy wey dey call himself Prince,
Kpokpo garri is a little Baby in adult cloth, all Those hailing Him as a hero are all fool's,

Kpokpo garri is a gold digger, only ignoramus elements will see him as a Man,

If you attack This Post, then see yourself as a Baby adult also.
[/s]
Or deh

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by bewla(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2021
benuejosh:
This woman will be behaving like a toddler. I see no difference between her and Bob risky.
That's why them be friends

But my wahala bi

Why will this mugu say happy( salad )Muslim

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Successlane: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Donkastrow:
Ati Tonto, ati kpo kpo garri, werey ni everybody grin

Werey gidi.
Show me your friend, and I will tell who you are.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Saintmary(f): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2021
ReubenE:
Tonto Dike is everything that is wrong with a young woman.

She has no modicum of shame or decorum that a woman should ordinarily possess in abundance.
A woman should give her private part the respect it deserves...

Kpokpogri behaves like a child too obviously

Point of correction: Women are not born to carry shame.

Rather, we respect ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by RPG2020(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
Abeg who get tiwa salvage full sex vedio make he send me abeg. I still dey beg. Good morning to u all

Nairaupdate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by WaffenSS(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2021
benuejosh:
This woman will be behaving like a toddler. I see no difference between her and Bob risky.

Bobrisky is more mature than her when it comes to relationships.

No one even knows who's plugging the guy.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by WaffenSS(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Saturn101:
When will this scandal end?

When we all ignore them

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by luizpippo(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2021
kenzysmith:

You will pay!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by OmoEpe(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Wokenaija:
Tonto Dikeh and poor judgment in men be like 5&6 undecided

A choice to be with Tonto is the worst choice of woman a man can make not the reverse.

She is demented and emotionally messed up

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by Phiniter(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2021
Aganju849:
Safe to say that no high profile man will enter Tonto's trap again...her market value has been irretrievably damaged by this latest scandal

She can only look forward to clandestine sex with crooked pastors and civil servants for the rest of her ashawo career

don't deceive yourself, she would still be spoilt for choice of a partner... high profile or not.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by onedayatime(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Something is definitely wrong with Nigerians. Someone trailed a woman to a place to threatened her with police and despite all efforts to restrain her prove abortive, was arrested and you are still pinning the blame on the woman. Where is our thinking cap in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest by sylve11: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Aganju849:

This is too harsh na.... shocked sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree / Model Aduke Shitta-Bey In Ghana-Must-Go Dress! / Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.