Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin (21680 Views)

LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by Madaraire(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Please can anyone in the house guide me on how to make my Google Admob account fully operational.
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by Wokenaija: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2021
jansonn:
Some of you Just jump and comment. Do you people even know unilorin at all. Did you even read the write up!!
so we don’t have a say because we don’t know uniilorin ? Na Harvard ? #endsars

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by akingbatope: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2021
jansonn:
Some of you Just jump and comment. Do you people even know unilorin at all. Did you even read the write up!!
some comment are senseless, d vc is really talking sense here, and some are condemning d good vc, read well before comment, beko

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by B11la2b: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Na wa
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by zikter(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Some of your fellow lecturers imputed false informations into the system while some didn't give their data to the system. so Stop complaining

What is amazing is that the universities in Nigeria are supposed to be a place for innovation but i am surprised that it is place that hate innovation.
Please can you further explain how wrong information can result to a payment of N6,000 to a lecturer, less than the minimum wage in a month? OAGF did not elaborate but you authoritatively commented, like you have more information.
Again, how can a system that is designed to capture personal data and biometrics before paying some one can go ahead a start paying people who are not enrolled on it at all?
Kindly throw more light please

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by sabreal: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Congrats

Emotional comments

sinkhole:
IPPIS: I Now Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant- VC Unilorin

https://independent.ng/ippis-i-now-earn-salary-of-graduate-assistant-vc-unilorin/
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by jansonn(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2021
akingbatope:
some comment are senseless, d vc is really talking sense here, and some are condemning d good vc, read well before comment, beko
Seriously, they don't read

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2021
zikter:
Please can you further explain how wrong information can result to a payment of N6,000 to a lecturer, less than the minimum wage in a month? OAGF did not elaborate but you authoritatively commented, like you have more information.
Again, how can a system that is designed to capture personal data and biometrics before paying some one can go ahead a start paying people who are not enrolled on it at all?

IPPIS: Why Some Lecturers Are Getting N6000 Salary – Accountant

https://dailytrust.com/ippis-why-some-lecturers-are-getting-n6000-salary-accountant-general
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by Ayotemide(f): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Don’t be a paid fool.
kode12:
Such a coy and corrupt fellow does not have the moral justification to criticize anything or anybody
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Manage it. Country hard.
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by joyandfaith: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Ippis is a case of migrating from one fraud system to another. Fraud in ippis is centralised and it can easily be checked centrally. Fraud in former system is decentralised and dons are benefitting from it.
If ASUU has supported ippis right from beginning, there wouldn't be this crisis.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by enemyofprogress: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Oga manage am like that abeg grin grin grin
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by sabreal: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Its a possibility, depends on the input data for that period.
Its a payroll system. If wrong set of data are fed into the system, then expect wrong output.

The question is who is responsible to generate the input data. Payroll system is usually designed to tolerate no or minimal manual manipulations.

If the university management are responsible to an extent and they refuse to play their, they will continue to bear the consequence of being adamant.

The funniest part is that it usually takes more time to correct and get approval for such correction.

zikter:
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by luizpippo(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Some of your fellow lecturers imputed false informations into the system while some didn't give their data to the system. so Stop complaining

What is amazing is that the universities in Nigeria are supposed to be a place for innovation but i am surprised that it is place that hate innovation.

And because of those lecturers failings, the VC got his salary slashed abi?

Niegrians and rubbish mentality
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by luizpippo(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Oga go do your IPPS and drop your ego.

He did the shit and he is being shortchanged so where is the ego ish coming from?
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by zikter(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2021
sabreal:

Its a payroll system. If wrong set of data are fed into the system, then expect wrong output.

The question is who is responsible to generate the input data. Payroll system is usually designed to tolerate no or minimal manual manipulations.

If the university management are responsible to an extent and they refuse to play their, they will continue to bear the consequence of being adamant.

The funniest part is that it usually takes more time to correct and get approval for such correction.

Well, it is difficult to defend what OAGF is saying, isn't it?. What I think is the system is heavily flawed or as usual, crooks in the OAGF are manipulating it and feeding large. The evidence of a flawed system are glaring. Firstly, retired or dead lecturers were paid on the system, how? Lecturers who did not enroll were paid on it, how? For those who enroll genuinely are still being short pay. I have two relatives who are NASU members of a federal university, since they enrolled, their salaries range between N3000-N6,000. These are people who willingly join the system.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by lexy2014: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Oga go do your IPPS and drop your ego.

Which IPPIS did he not do and how is he supposed to do it? What has his ego got to do with IPPIS? Did u read d article? If u did, did u understand it?
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by StagethemTVee: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2021
Seriously?
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by WaffenSS(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2021
"Our students were victimised both home and abroad, lecturers couldn’t get fellowships in other campuses."

Therefore, ASUU is a bully.
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by lexy2014: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Is it d lecturers that entered d salary details of d VC into d system?
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by OlujobaSamuel: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2021
sabreal:

But the minimum wage is ₦30000, so I want to assume no lecturer or staff on the payment system should earn less than that, so how come someone or some data affected the system output to be less than that at ₦6000?
It's just like entering an incomplete account number, you can't get any valid response irrespective of how much you try.

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by King44(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2021
jansonn:
they didn't

No lecturer complained of being owed but these fuckers in Unilorin including the VC find it pleasing to join ASUU and mortgage the time if the students for peanuts. His silly action has led to mass failure.

ASUU that is trying all they could to rob the gvt.

A case of a thief trying to steal from a thief.
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by ddeola: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Fraudulent government. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by ugotaya: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

innovation would reduce the amount of corruption, one way or another.
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by guuudy87(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Well said. The same way they brought PostUme to fill their own pockets
thebosstrevor1:

Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by kode12: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Ayotemide:
Don’t be a paid fool.
I'm not a hungry ass licker like you sorry. You must be one of the beneficiaries of the corruption. As usual when you benefit from it, you're blinded from reality.
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by Banupe(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Is olright..!!! sad sad
Come 2023 I hope a professor among u will volunteer and show interest in politics so as to make tinz right. cool
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by hansomb: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2021
When a V.C used the age of graduate assistant as official age in other not to retire quick you can only be paid the fee of graduate assistant. Gabbage in gabbage out. That is the language computer understand.
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by numericalguy(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2021
IPPIS is a cleanup system and anyone not happy about it must be earning what he doesn't deserve.

Most of these ASSU members are fund earning what they didn't work for.
Re: IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin by edoairways: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2021
lomprico:
Uniilorin does not belong to ASUU so why is he complaining?
Their lecturers reconciled with ASUU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Privatize Public Schools And Distribute Their Shares To The Masses / 5 Things To Do When You Lose Admission(a Must Read For Students) / Oyo Govt Upgrades EACOED To University Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.