Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:55 AM

Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty (34079 Views)

BREAKING; Messi Wanted By INTERPOL ! / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal / Deniz Kedah Wanted To Take Penalty, Fans Left The Stadium In Turkish League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by xpressionx(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2021
The GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by MangekyoAlt: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nlanalyst: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Greatest footballer ever
Lionel Messi.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Daploid06(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Mercy is so humble
He knows how to aid his team mates

9 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2021
A
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Urbanchampion: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2021
mannasseh:
I need to build more interest in football, how can I achieve this ?

Where were you when you were younger?
I started following football when I was 14, It's almost 3 decades now, but the passion has to reduce, due to other very important commitments.

8 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mactoni91(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ufiaV: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2021
That's a team player. Hat tricks don't move him anymore.

17 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by incredible2017: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2021
The greatest player in the world.

8 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by MangekyoAlt: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Azazi:
Messi is the real GOAT while CR7 is a native Nigerian GOAT
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by zealousayo(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2021
They won, that's what matters. Mbappe assisted all Messi's goals in PSG so far, it's very interesting. The duo are cool and good.

Messi's 7th Ballon D'or loading...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Sirlins(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2021
mannasseh:
if you're not yet married, marry a bad wife, the way you go love football eehhhh

11 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by fredoooooo: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Reinaldo:
CR7 is the GOAT
Abi Asun grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ObaKlaz: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2021
We all know penalty is Lord Luxembourg's glory - he will NEVER share that thing with anyone!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Doyou2019: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Wick3:
Mbappe actually failed to score that penalty cos of indecision. From what I observed, I think he was trying to go for a Panenka as Messi did, then at the last minute he decided to go for power.

Dude almost killed a bird in the stadium

grin Saw it this morning. It was a terrible penalty. Looked like Baggio's miss at the USA 94 finale.

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Whobedatte(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2021
One penalty merchant will rather die than leave for his team mates so he can score a hatrick and remove his shirt jumping against almighty Luxembourg .
Ronaldo is the most overrated player of all time
Not better than lewandoski in my books

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Crochet: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Messi messi
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Joromi1: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Penaldo will never allow that. To him penalty is his birth right. Very selfish player.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by constancefriday(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by etrange: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2021
mannasseh:
Why do you feel the need to build interest in what does not naturally interest you?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Deblow: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2021
CR7 though a very good footballer, is a self-centered over-ambitious striker, but as ambitious as he has constantly demonstrated, he still trails the selfless Messi in ratings

15 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by princewarri1985: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

https://psgtalk.com/2021/10/video-he-wanted-to-give-it-to-me-kylian-mbappe-explains-lionel-messi-told-him-to-take-the-second-penalty-kick/

Mbappe is like a bitch who swing both ways, because i have watched several of his interviews where he called christiano ronaldo the best player in the world and he calls ronaldo his role model and also has a pics of ronaldo in his hostel while he was still at the academy, COMING OUT AGAIN TO CALL MESSI THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD IS VERY WRONG AND HE NEEDS TO RETRACT THAT STATEMENT ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by etrange: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Urbanchampion:

I started following football when I was 14, It's almost 3 decades now, but the passion has to reduce, due to other very important commitments.

He was doing other things he was/is interested in. He's probably forcing himself to like football now due to social pressure and that's an issue on its own.

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mannasseh(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2021
etrange:

Why do you feel the need to build interest in what does not naturally interest you?

at least when my guys are having a football conversation I can be able to chip one or two instead of being quiet

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Small small PSG don dey use PK win games.
Last game and this now again

PK.PSG
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mannasseh(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Urbanchampion:

I was more interested in Nigerian football, I always saw the foreign leagues as waste of time
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by bewla(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2021
Tunagy:
that's one thing i love about messi, if na cr7..
He is your developer with out him you won't like Messi

So help to respect him
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mannasseh(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Sirlins:
if you're not yet married, marry a bad wife, the way you go love football eehhhh

marriage no be by force, if she is a bad wife, let her go to her father's house and exhibit it to her Sister in laws

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Kellie069(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Penaldo fit play 30 penalty for one match’ watin concern am

7 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Good Master. Messi

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Great sportman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak / We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.