Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? (651 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by BaddieFreak(f): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2021
Good Morning from this side.

Happy new day.

As we go out today, lets not forget that today makes it a year of #Endsars.

May the soul of the dead ones rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by gfon(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2021
See you at the convoy protest
Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by BaddieFreak(f): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2021
gfon:
See you at the convoy protest

Okay smiley
Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by Angrygoat: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Bloodshed oading. If u value your life better stay indoors or get shot
Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by BaddieFreak(f): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Angrygoat:
Bloodshed oading. If u value your life better stay indoors or get shot

Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by Smartb0y: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Happy new day.

what i dont understand is why you put up your pic
Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by Soljaboi44(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Smartb0y:
what i dont understand is why you put up your pic

The iPhone 12 Pro Max camera madddt
Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by Bluetooth777(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Soljaboi44:

The iPhone 12 Pro Max camera madddt
grin
Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by Bluetooth777(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Good marketing strategy we all know what's up grin I'm so happy to hear that 1 bag of rice is now 2k after I saw your pic. Even the boobs has flat like overused slippers grin
Re: Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? by Recardo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Happy new day.

Catfish

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity? / When Truly Does She Really Want The Kpekus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.