Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� (5796 Views)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by sammyjay7265(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2021
wow I am a week old in marriage and it's been great thus this far.

I am not scared of anything I have God ,i got married to the best woman in the world with the most rugged mindset (we go run am mindset) and also to the best in laws.

there support has been immense and nothing short of love.

anytime I sleep and I remember my foundation I just smile and give glory to God.

back to why I write this post.

men una dey try jesus.

having to think about everything you do,strongly considering your wife and children..

having to worry abt everything on dere behalf.

your wife is sick u are worried
your baby Is sick you are worried.
something goes wrong in your wife's family u are worried
to your external family you are concerned .

of cause no be all cross you go carry but all cross go must pass your table na u go come choose to do am or not.

having to always try and be considerate in your decision very tiring..

you can't choose not to come home except its utmost important and u still have to send application letter to your wife for approval.

in the case where u didn't send application you have to give reasons why disciplinary action shouldn't be taken against you.. hahaha.

the sex you think you would have free access to when you get married na the biggest scam.

because the Bill's whey you won pay the kind of life whey you want make your family leave no go allow you even c where kpekus dey .. (unbalanced life)

abeg nack well while u are single ooo (I had my fare share )..its takes conscious effort to have sex when married oo.

but, all in all it's a journey worth taking for after 10 years or 15 years you would look back and be grateful to your self to God your wife and also your lovely kiddos for being part of your life .

may death not rob us of this joy,

my heart felt pains and taught are with does who got married against there wish or to the wrong partner or to the wrong family..or to the amazing turned dangerous partner God will c u trough ooo

of cause this not to turn down the contribution of women.. but one after the oda.. let's celebrate the men wait for my next post solely for the women.

we all need each other

forgive my errors... forgive the I am instead of I'm
focus on the intention while I skill up my write up skills.

17 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Shedrack777: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2021
just one week?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Candidlady: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Here to read and learn

please try nato hurt/betray that girl!
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by habsydiamond(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Man.. Three letter word, small but mighty.. The pillar and backbone to most houses. To be a man is not a day job work ooo.. It takes the grace of God. Congrats to u op.. May ur marriage last long with many glorious kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Sundrus: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Garner experience well 1st b4 u go cum dey advice us. One week too young 4 dis kind ur long episode undecided

27 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by dacblogger: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2021
1week
Come back in 1month time n tell us grin grin
The sex part is through tho

1 Like

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by anthonyuncle(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2021
bros calm down, you never even start

1 Like

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Mood11: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021
May the oil of happiness and the love that you enjoy keep dripping and never grow cold.

ENJOY your marriage And stop coming to update us on Social Media, what people don't know they can't destroy. .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2021
It's too early.

Come back after 1 year and stop complaining

9 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by endsarrrs(f): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2021
NEWLY MARRIED NO LONGER HONEYMOON??

shocked

Seems you are addicted to NAIRALAND cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2021
grin
One week marriage isn't enough to write an epistle like this undecided. Well,they say experience is the best teacher.......wish you the very best in all your future endeavors cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by reward9ja12: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2021
I really can't wait to experience what it feels like with the woman of my dreams as my wife
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by swarley75(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Bro update us after 24months

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Smartb0y: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read and learn
please try nato hurt/betray that girl!
you're not marriage material
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Smartb0y: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2021
endsarrrs:
NEWLY MARRIED NO LONGER HONEYMOON??
shocked
Seems you are addicted to NAIRALAND cheesy
why the scrutiny,hmm
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2021
And you encouraged fornication ? If anyone reads this and was encouraged to fornicate because of your post, his or her sins will be upon your head.

We’ll all account for all these idle words and statements one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Telegram234(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2021
You never get side chick?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Fakbrown: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
One week baba Don Dae talk plenty, one week be like your girlfriend come visit you na same thing single man go experience when him girlfriend come visit am for one week, stay like two years then tell us your experience

4 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by donbachi(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
E if reach 15yrs in marriage..i dey see am sey u go write book.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Jeon(f): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Lol

Nothing shock me pass this one.

sammyjay7265:

I am not scared of anything I have God ,i got married to the best woman in the world with the most rugged mindset (we go run am mindset) and also to the best in laws.

anytime I sleep and I remember my foundation I just smile and give glory to God.

men una dey try jesus.

having to think about everything you do,strongly considering your wife and children..

of cause no be all cross you go carry but all cross go must pass your table na u go come choose to do am or not.

you can't choose not to come home except its utmost important and u still have to send application letter to your wife for approval.

in the case where u didn't send application you have to give reasons why disciplinary action shouldn't be taken against you.. hahaha.

the sex you think you would have free access to when you get married na the biggest scam.

because the Bill's whey you won pay the kind of life whey you want make your family leave no go allow you even c where kpekus dey .. (unbalanced life)

abeg nack well while u are single ooo (I had my fare share )..its takes conscious effort to have sex when married oo.

but, all in all it's a journey worth taking for after 10 years or 15 years you would look back and be grateful to your self to God your wife and also your lovely kiddos for being part of your life .

my heart felt pains and taught are with does who got married against there wish or to the wrong partner or to the wrong family..or to the amazing turned dangerous partner God will c u trough ooo

of cause this not to turn down the contribution of women.. but one after the oda.. let's celebrate the men wait for my next post solely for the women.

we all need each other

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Gadafii: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2021
you are not eligible to give us marital advise, u are just one week old in the marriage brr

wait till your marriage produced kids, when u have tasted the test of time and survive, people like olu jacobs,sir pete would give advise and we will listen not someone like

go back to ur wife and enjoy her company while u can and pray u survive all the tests marriage, wife and children will throw ur way

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Michelle55: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're not marriage material
You are? You have no freaking rights to condemn anyone if your blood can't wash away their sins.

Nobody holy pass! That you don't consider her marriageable doesn't mean she isn't someone's else prayer point.

Learn to be kind with words!
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by HealthyWomanNG(f): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2021
grin

Wait…

How bad do you want to get your hot body?

That makes men hard just by looking at you.

That makes your friends drool in envy.

To wear the sexiest thing for Christmas that will be here before you know it.

My sweet sweet ladies the Nairaland October Booty challenge on my profile is for you guys.

I know some of you are looking for how to gain weight in the right proportions of your body.

So if you want to get those full breasts, curvy hips, & big buttocks you’ve always desired... Join the Nairaland October Booty challenge on my profile and thank me later.

Join the Nairaland October Booty challenge here: https://www.nairaland.com/6797406
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Smartb0y: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Michelle55:

You are? You have no freaking rights to condemn anyone if your blood can't wash away their sins.

Nobody holy pass! That you don't consider her marriageable doesn't mean she isn't someone's else prayer point.

Learn to be kind with words!
i was only being truthful.
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2021
One week so ur okpeke never give u do pass once or twice ?
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Michelle55: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Smartb0y:
i was only being truthful.
Still not fair for you to judge her like that. She's someone's else prayer point, never forget that.
Haven't you heard that one man's poison is another's treasure?
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Smartb0y: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Michelle55:

Still not fair for you to judge her like that. She's someone's else prayer point, never forget that.
Haven't you heard that one man's poison is another's treasure?
lol i used to believe that expression until my eyes got opened hehe.
now i just see and says things as they seem even if it might come off as hurtful.
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by colestephan86: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
sammyjay7265:

men una dey try jesus.

we all need each other

The content of the book is not same on every page, soon you go read am reach page 5 , 10 and so on
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Nothing beats being single. Just make money, get a baby mama, then live your life as a free responsible bird.

One week and you have already discovered that sex isn't free even as a married man? I know where this will end...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by ProJectAnatot(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2021
I am not married but I know say This write up na product of initial gra-gra
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by Martinez39s(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2021
One week, and you are already giving a review. Give it three years and then come back to give us update.
Re: My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� by martolux(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Ff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Alcohol bleeped You Up And Made You Say “i’m Never Taking Alcohol Again?” / Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? / Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.