Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? (15837 Views)

Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors / OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside / EMERGENCY : Please Guys What's Happening In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by MiracleA4015: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by arthurwillia(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:
Nothing will happen.. you guys are hypocrites that envy what ipob and Biafrans are doing.

The best you all would’ve done is asking people to sit at home today but because you don’t want it to look like you’re coping it from biafrans, you decided to play the tribal card by asking people to come out to protest.. I hope you guys have enough bail money already??

I dedicate this FTC to every Biafran who has lost their life or loved ones in the struggle,,, GOD IS WITH US

Lol I no fit laugh
Ended with God is with us
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Seanonaira(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
SHOCKING VIDEO COMPILATIONS OF THE #ENDSARSMEMORIAL2021 PROTEST TODAY IN LAGOS & ABUJA ( NIGERIA)

Watch Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVjPjqZnG5M

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
atleast I still come your useless vilage Bleep your mama and your sister the same day e no cost pass 1500

Sorry oh, they’re not in the village but in the United state of America..

Try again
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
elmodee7:

Your stupidity is mind blowing.

Na for only online them fit know say you dey exist, go and eat first
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

That's not the issue.

You said the protest wouldn't happen, but it has happe6, thereby putting you to shame

You lack the sense of comprehension.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by effort1: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

You lack the sense of comprehension.

There is nothing else to comprehend other than the fact that you said the protest wouldn't happen.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

Sorry oh, they’re not in the village but in the United state of America..

Try again
grin u be wasted sperm
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

There is nothing else to comprehend other than the fact that you said the protest wouldn't happen.

I said nothing would happen and still asked if you are with bail money??

Go back and read again
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
grin u be wasted sperm

Hunger is your problem, go and eat.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by effort1: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

I said nothing would happen and still asked if you are with bail money??

Go back and read again

You said nothing would happen and something has happened.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

You said nothing would happen and something has happened.
At this point you’re daft. Kindly Stop quoting me.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by effort1: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

At this point you’re daft. Kindly Stop quoting me.

You aren't just daft, you are a well molded cursed fool
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

Hunger is your problem, go and eat.
I should be telling you that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Children, Others Fleeing Bandits’ Attack Drown In Niger / Lion On Rampage, Kills Two In Yobe / EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.