Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,758 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

#EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (36152 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by highchief1: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2021
SATANlST:
i dey tell u. na pdp sponsored rally. imagine deji singing buhari is a tyrant. what has that got to do with the endsars
I just Dey look pll when Dey mumu.most of them in that protest are idiots.they don’t even have the required tool to correct the govt which is a voters card.on Election Day they won’t come out and vote.when a bad govt takes charge them go begin display foolishness.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
@lalastica @seun rule 2 & 3
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by ejimatic: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by wizseller: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Is Buhari not a tyrant and ruthless dictator?

Ethnic supremacist and nepotistic champion

SATANlST:
i dey tell u. na pdp sponsored rally. imagine deji singing buhari is a tyrant. what has that got to do with the endsars
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Tayosteve(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
leave falz.he’s making money

He's in best position to explain to you my brother.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
@lalastica @seun rule 2 &3
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Nigerialabalaba: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
iwaeda:

Those who burnt your so called Lagos are under the bridges at Obalende, the okada riders and napep at Lekki phase one near Evercare hospital, those ones at Orile, Ebute-Meta, Berger, Agege which your failed system neglected. Gbogbo wa la Eko.
I just laugh at your silliness. You heard what happened at Mile 2, you can only warn, despite atleast 5 people brutally killed.
Na ur papa wey no train you, his useless son, say e no good to come online dey yab people, na hin dey silly. Since u no sabi Lasgidi, nobody dey under Obalende bridge and nobody wey dey eat for street go burn same buses and shops wey dey pay dem. It own don cast. Shiorr
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Tayosteve(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
People like? Anyway may the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

Your family members will die today, Idiot
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by SATANlST: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
I just Dey look pll when Dey mumu.most of them in that protest are idiots.they don’t even have the required tool to correct the govt which is a voters card.on Election Day they won’t come out and vote.when a bad govt takes charge them go begin display foolishness.
omo the people screaming endsars etc are mostly yahoo boys, ritualist, arm robbers, kidnappers and other criminals. no law abiding ccitizen will want the police to stop searching .
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by SATANlST: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2021
ejimatic:
[s]October to Remember ! May police brutality end in our land[/s]
never again

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by diplomat058(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
this end Sars memorial thg is not called for.if I be president I go deal with anyone misbehaving today.sars has been disbanded which one is anniversary again.I was a part of the struggle last year but this move so I no see the need
Last year, some people died in the struggle. The anniversary is one way of remembering their sacrifices to project "Better Nigeria" and using it as an avenue to reinforce youth solidarity against abuse of power, corruption, and police brutality. Even the People's Republic of China (the PRC) still celebrates those comrades that fell in their communist revolution of 1949. It's a way of using the past to challenge the present for a better life. Second, EndSars now transcends last year's occasion. It has become a brand that connotes resistance against state corruption, and the first time youths across the country will be mass-aligning in defiance of ethnic, religious, and other primordial interests to fight this dictatorship disguised as a compromised democracy. Since your egoistic moniker (highchief1) suggests you as self-glorying and a potential dictator yourself, you wouldn't understand the whole point.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by FvckAllMods: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Never will I forget, I will gladly tell my kids how I fought to save my failed country and instead they started shooting us... how my parents who couldn't do shit warned me, how police opt threatened us at all points at my area, how we had to record all encounter with the police and they try getting us down, how my towns corrupt king was begging us not to block roads and walk all town round fighting for what we loved but unfortunately they shot us down, they killed us, called us lazy.
They don't stop, they are still corrupt, and our country? Never changed for the better.
I'm tired of this country, let us go our separate ways... I can't do what I did for this country last year again... I know I was lucky to be alive now.many dead.. I can't kill my self for a failed country.

I swear I still remember everything of that day. It was like a war, more like everything was ending that day and I was hoping it will start anew and better Nigeria but NO we were all wrong... I still believe we don't do enough sha. RIP Nigeria cry
Felixamos:
I still remember

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by SATANlST: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
wizseller:
Is Buhari not a tyrant and ruthless dictator?

Ethnic supremacist and nepotistic champion

what has that got to do with endsars remembrance? are they not suppose to bring out the families of the people killed so we can see them?
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Stankovic22: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

Post the YouTube video here if it's on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQXuxlKzTus
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Pataricatering(f): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Betece:
Grace, glass, grass and green the 3 viable conductors of the world.. The lekki massacre incident will continue to hunt this govt for every life being maximized and eloquently carried will be tired and erosion ..
Nigeria is in a state of pipe and smoke without much erosion the fuel can't sleep...
#ENDSARSREMEMBRANCE
lekki massacre? Where are the victims? Do you even know what a massacre means ?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by wizseller: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Do you celebrate your birthday on just anyday?

Are you married, can you wake up and declare your wedding anniversary on just any day?

Have you lost a loved one before, can you do their remembrance anniversary on just any day?

20th October, 2020 is a significant day, understand that

highchief1:
in an anniversary way?I don’t think it’s right.what fals is doing now in tv can be done any day mustn’t be anniversary o
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by SATANlST: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2021
diplomat058:
Last year, some people died in the struggle. The anniversary is one way of remembering their sacrifices to project "Better Nigeria" and using it as an avenue to reinforce youth solidarity against abuse of power, corruption, and police brutality. Even the People's Republic of China (the PRC) still celebrates those comrades that fell in their communist revolution of 1949. It's a way of using the past to challenge the present for a better life. Second, EndSars now transcends last year's occasion. It has become a brand that connotes resistance against state corruption, and the first time youths across the country will be mass-aligning in defiance of ethnic, religious, and other primordial interests to fight this dictatorship disguised as a compromised democracy. Since your egoistic moniker (highchief1) suggests you as self-glorying and a potential dictator yourself, you wouldn't understand the whole point.
shut up. who are the people that died? why are their families not lining up with their pictures?
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Tayosteve:

Your family members will die today, Idiot
Werey I thought today marked I year after the dead of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate? May their souls rest in peace grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by highchief1: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2021
SATANlST:
shut up. who are the people that died? why are their families not lining up with their pictures?
u for no reply am.if he sends u his pics now he will be one dirty yahoo boy with dada and tatoo.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by omenka(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2021
lalasticlalla:

Haffaze777, your friend wants video as well so everyone can see.

Tens of videos about IpobESN carnage in the east have been posted by Oyigboupdate2 but hardly does his stuffs make front page.

What a pity.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by highchief1: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2021
wizseller:
Do you celebrate your birthday on just anyday?

Are you married, can you wake up and declare your wedding anniversary on just any day?

Have you lost a loved one before, can you do their remembrance anniversary on just any day?

20th October, 2020 is a significant day, understand that

hmmmmm
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Tayosteve(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
Werey I thought today marked I year after the dead of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate? May their souls rest in peace grin

You are healed in Jesus name
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Eleletuelele(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Victorfresh008:
Nice one country people..

In other news, could this games b actually fixed as she claimed, or she uses juju?

Don't be misled bro... Pure scam
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by highchief1: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2021
SATANlST:
omo the people screaming endsars etc are mostly yahoo boys, ritualist, arm robbers, kidnappers and other criminals. no law abiding ccitizen will want the police to stop searching .
I just tire.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Eriokanmi: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:

When I was in Japan 2008, I noticed that they don't have dustbin in public places , yet Japan is very clean.

The Japanese mindset is why Japan is organised. Even if Nigeria chànges all it's leaders, nothing would change in this country.

Once you are dead, you no longer exist. Dead people can't enjoy memorial service.

We are all going to die one day, so don't be in a hurry to die. Don't join a useless procession. If you will take risk, take calculated risk.

The country cannot be changed one day, mindset must change too, we must change our operating system, if not we are deceiving ourselves.

Our mindset has changed long ago. Who are the "WE", referred to in your post? You meant you people you and your cohorts in government? Contrary to your epistle, the people in government needs to change. I doubt if you've ever visited Japan or the entire globe than I do... strictly on business. Our generation isn't the same as those in government and our leaders who had served since independence. We don't think the way they do. We're a progressive generation. If any of us is found to be as corrupt as they're are then, the same crop of people taught them to be corrupt.

In each meeting the convene, there's always violence. Even in the national assembly, they throw chairs at each other even slapping each other in the face over money and constituency projects which would eventually end up in pockets. I've travelled the length and breadth of Nigeria. No meaningful development is in place. I've worked with government at different levels as contractor. They're super corrupt. We organised the most peaceful protests ever which they couldn't. Instead of them supporting us, they deployed the military and thugs to disperse and harm us.

This is just the beginning of the revolution. People like you should relocate to your Japan and allow us fix our country by sending those spoiling Nigerian image in the name of corruption and vices packing.

Maybe you need to convey your message to them in the national assembly because that's where its mostly needed, not here or to our ever resilient youths. No change can happen without revolution. The Japan you mentioned has had their turn. Go and read history of that country. I also been visiting there at least once in 2 years since 2004.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Tayosteve:

You are healed in Jesus name
I no complain but just say amen to my prayer. May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Sirpaul(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2021
You're a pathetic fool for quoting me... Don't worry it will come to you and your family soon. slowpoke
Latakia:
And may the souls of your family members that died on 20.10.2020 rest in peace grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by SATANlST: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
u for no reply am.if he sends u his pics now he will be one dirty yahoo boy with dada and tatoo.
i dey tell u. i get time to reply them today. the idiots just made me not to be able to go out today so i ready for them.
na yahoo dirty boys, kidnappers, rtualist etc dey fear police
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by enemyofprogress: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

how do I post the sex video of Tiwa Savage?
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Sirpaul:
You're a pathetic fool for quoting me... Don't worry it will come to you and your family soon. slowpoke
It can only come to me IF I lie against my country and wish her evil. But don't forget to say amen to my prayer. May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Na ur papa wey no train you, his useless son, say e no good to come online dey yab people, na hin dey silly. Since u no sabi Lasgidi, nobody dey under Obalende bridge and nobody wey dey eat for street go burn same buses and shops wey dey pay dem. It own don cast. Shiorr

Let me not reply you according to your folly and foolishness. From Ijeh down to Kam Salem, go to those parks and see what goes on, even beside Lafiaji post office. The government knows the truth, but handicapped. Those who burnt Oba's palace too nko. You guys are living in denials. God know your number.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2021
SATANlST:
i dey tell u. i get time to reply them today. the idiots just made me not to be able to go out today so i ready for them.
na yahoo dirty boys, kidnappers, rtualist etc dey fear police

Because police have never collected your phones, search your pockets, make you look you have entered danfo, only to drive you to stations and ask you to bail yourself or follow you to ATM, brother one day God will answer your prayers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser / EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) / Melaye: BBC Staff Picked, Handcuffed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.