Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki (12764 Views)

Tordue Salem: NUJ Issues Police 24-Hour Mandate For Missing Journalist / #EndSARS: Government Will No Longer Tolerate Violence – Muhammad Dingyadi / PENGASSN Urges FG, States To Resolve Issues On Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by OG1BABY(f): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Okay
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2021
He was Senate president for 4 years, a senator for another, 8 years as governor ....he never fought against police brutality na now wen 2023 don near angry

Aidejay:
I don't know who saraki is acting all this for.
Barely 4 years ago he was "the government" but since his people refused to reelect him oga saraki has been on a high horse acting as if he is an unblameable and unsullied enigma in the Nigerian political system.
I'm not swayed by this his moral positioning. I wonder who is.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by ejimatic: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/20/endsars-govt-has-failed-to-resolve-issues-police-brutality-saraki/
I won't read what you said but it is glaring that the police still have excesses in the way they carry out their duties Evidences are all around us.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Ushman333: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2021
Saraki you and your family are part of the government that have been ruling Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by tobstarizhia(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Gunshots at EndSars memorial! 5 dead 17 gravely injured!

Checkout the video: 
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by fredoooooo: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2021
Sponsorer... Opposition...
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by omokab: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Aidejay:
Barely 4 years ago he was "the government" but since his people refused to reelect him oga saraki has been on a high horse acting as if he is an unblameable and unsullied enigma in the Nigerian political system.
he was saying all this because he wants to be president of Ilorin kingdom.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by tunize(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2021
As if he was blind when he was the senate President hypocrisy kill all this shady politicians forming one thing.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by SilvanusII(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2021
Will he just shut TF up angry angry angry
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by skyp(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2021
This is the reason I dislike our type of democracy. No one takes responsibility for the unfortunate situation of the nation, the moment one is out he/she starts blaming the same government they were part of and become cent automatically. Don't be surprised if Jonathan join APC and start blaming PDP for not being a good government for many years.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by effort1: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
PDP is behind the endsars and they want to use it against Tinubu. All dis Yoruba sabo sef

Lolz. And Tinubu decided to switch off Lekki tollgate cameras so that he can commit murder undetected, right?
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Gbajure(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Aidejay:

Do you mind the idiot? The FG directed all states to set up a judicial panel of inquiry, how many states did! And the one that have suttibgass are compiling their findings. I wonder what the MESUJAMBA want the govt to do.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. And Tinubu decided to switch off Lekki tollgate cameras so that he can commit murder undetected, right?

What about the one Peter obi committed in day light
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by effort1: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

What about the one Peter obi committed in day light

I don't care about Peter Obi. I'm not Igbo.

I only care about this Yoruba man bent on destroying the youth of the country because of his selfish interests to become president.

And I can't stop wondering why people like you intentionally defend evil to the detriment of your children and future generation.

Please, how do you do this rubbish without feeling cursed?
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

I don't care about Peter Obi. I'm not Igbo.

I only care about this Yoruba man bent on destroying the youth of the country because of his selfish interests to become president.

And I can't stop wondering why people like you intentionally defend evil to the detriment of your children and future generation.

Please, how do you do this rubbish without feeling cursed?

You're ibo stop lying. You guys are fond of doing that. I don't defend evil, mention one evil Tinubu have done?
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by effort1: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

You're ibo stop lying. You guys are fond of doing that. I don't defend evil, mention one evil Tinubu have done?

You claim to be sophisticated, yet, you think anyone not defending what you are defending is automatically an igbo.

That's a very daft manner of reasoning. Very very daft.

Tinubu is a drug pusher.

Tinubu spent 8 years as governor of Lagos State and another 14 years as a proxy governor without building a state-of-the-art hospital in the state. So, he has to run to the UK for treatment. You should feel ashamed defending such a man.

Tinubu is in control of Lekki tollgate. Tinubu has a say in switching off the cameras at Lekki tollgate to cover up murder on the day of endears protest.

Finally, Tinubu will not mind throwing you under the bus if you stand in his way of achieving his selfish interest. As far as Tinubu is concerned, you are just a nonentity, a replacement, inconsequential, unimportant, irrelevant pawn on his chess board.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by RodgersAkpafu: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
PDP is behind the endsars and they want to use it against Tinubu. All dis Yoruba sabo sef
This comment is not smart
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This comment is not smart

Not smart to someone who consider kanu as the smartest human being alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by RodgersAkpafu: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Not smart to someone who consider kanu as the smartest human being alive
Look at you
what makes you think I am a Kanu fan?
See how simplistic your brain is ?
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

You claim to be sophisticated, yet, you think anyone not defending what you are defending is automatically an igbo.

That's a very daft manner of reasoning. Very very daft.

Tinubu is a drug pusher.

Tinubu spent 8 years as governor of Lagos State and another 14 years as a proxy governor without building a state-of-the-art hospital in the state. So, he has to run to the UK for treatment. You should feel ashamed defending such a man.

Tinubu is in control of Lekki tollgate. Tinubu has a say in switching off the cameras at Lekki tollgate to cover up murder on the day of endears protest.

Finally, Tinubu will not mind throwing you under the bus if you stand in his way of achieving his selfish interest. As far as Tinubu is concerned, you are just a nonentity, a replacement, inconsequential, unimportant, irrelevant pawn on his chess board.

All these are baseless accusations. You are just chasing the wind. Is it your replacement? Funny people, so you're also not a non-entity/spare tyre to Atiku and Peter Hoebi?

How many hospitals have Peter Obi build? Omo you people are just tribalist, at least put an effort in it and stop denying
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Look at you
what makes you think I am a Kanu fan?
See how simplistic your brain is ?

Coming from a region where Yahaya Bello is smarter than all their governors combined.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by effort1: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

All these are baseless accusations. You are just chasing the wind. Is it your replacement? Funny people, so you're also not a non-entity/spare tyre to Atiku and Peter Hoebi?

How many hospitals have Peter Obi build? Omo you people are just tribalist, at least put an effort in it and stop denying

Have you taken time to compare Anambra IGR to Lagos IGR?

Have you asked yourself who is in charge of Lekki tollgate?

Have you asked yourself why Tinubu couldn't build a functional hospital in Lagos State during his 8 years tenure as governor and 12 years as proxy governor?

Shame on you for defending absurdity. Big shame on you.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

Have you taken time to compare Anambra IGR to Lagos IGR?

Have you asked yourself who is in charge of Lekki tollgate?

Have you asked yourself why Tinubu couldn't build a functional hospital in Lagos State during his 8 years tenure as governor and 12 years as proxy governor?

Shame on you for defending absurdity. Big shame on you.

Assuming Tinubu brain is like Peter obi small brain, Lagos will not be different compared to Anambra. Tinubu big brain which your governors lack is responsible for Lagos we have today.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by witworth(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sometimes even a crase person go tell you the truth wey you no know.
Doesn't mean we dey behave like the mad man.
Saraki is also a thief and a senior slave like every single one of the so called political leaders.
Be that as it may, wetin him talk na true
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Foolishbuhari: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Is the protest an Igbo protest? Why are you being stupid?
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

This is yet another proof of your dumbness.

Your region is the poverty capital of the south. So please
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by effort1: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Your region is the poverty capital of the south. So please

It is only dumbness that will make a grown man to say anyone not supporting a particular view is from a particular tribe.

It's cool to know you are just one of the idiots prowling nairaland.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

It is only dumbness that will make a grown man to say anyone not supporting a particular view is from a particular tribe.

It's cool to know you are just one of the idiots prowling nairaland.

Use the advice to develop your region
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by effort1: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Use the advice to develop your region

Lolz. You are obviously bent on being stupid and dumb at the same time.

You sound like an empty shell..no substance....only shame and moral decadence.
Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by WaffenSS(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let's see:

Scion of a politically influential family

Two-time governor

Rose to senate president for 4 years

Yet talking about what government has failed to do.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki by Sambab(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Saraki is among the oppressors, don't be fooled by this sugar coating speeches.

He is a wolf in sheep clothing.

One day his true colours will be revealed

Keep shout your mouth my dear brother. You people hate listening to the truth, Yes...saraki is not a saint, but remember he was frustrated out the Senate simply cos he didn't cooperate with the wickedness action and attitude of this present government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death / Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff / Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.