Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (71533 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Ayoola2580: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Good one guys
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

If Azikiwe did not sacrifice your tribe to bodnage, you won't be here writing rubbish

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Why not visit the families of those massacred if such exist? Anything short of that na just cruise them dey catch
Rubbish post from a heartless man
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Imustnottalk: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
Buhari too good.if na me I go open fire der like this.heaven will not fall
always watch what you write on internet because internet never forget
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by effort1: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Ojukwu has sold Igbos to the north so that they can give him his gratuity from Nigeria Army.

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
20/10/20 its a bad day devil's drank water
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Falz a Yoruba boy is the one spearheading this, once violence erupts, they tag it an Igbo protest. All enemies of the great Igbo race would never end well.
Thats why Igbos arent interested in the stuff again.

Last year, Igbos came out with all their might and supported the movement, when it advanced to violent stage, it was Yoruba guys and others that did the destruction in Lagos, others States also did in their States but Yorubas of Tinubu faction turned around to blame it on Igbos.

Na God go punish all of them that hate and accuse Igbos falsely
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

Ojukwu has sold Igbos to the north so that they can give him his gratuity from Nigeria Army.

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by MuchAdo: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Falz a Yoruba boy is the one spearheading this, once violence erupts, they tag it an Igbo protest. All enemies of the great Igbo race would never end well.

Piggiiddioott amaka smiley

Enough of the victim mentality already angry

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by membranus: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
Buhari too good.if na me I go open fire der like this.heaven will not fall

Has he opened fire on those mad bandits kidnapping all the helpless emirs in his home state?

I will advice him to start there if he feeling gun crazy.
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2021
The labours of our gallant youths who died during the endsars protest shall not be in vain...
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Aadeniyi092: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Honoring people with no name, no single evidence....

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by UselessBuharist: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
u mean una drug pushers wink
May the fate of Lekki Tour Gate befall you
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by dapolaw(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Good for you and your family, Unfortunately for you, i don't live on government patronage to make a living.

Like I said earlier animanl like you shouldn't be near the seat of power, you belong to the jungle.

highchief1:
the office I occupy today in govt I’m not sure anybody from ur village holds it.
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by membranus: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
humilitypays:

Last year, Igbos came out with all their might and supported the movement, when it advanced to violent stage, it was Yoruba guys and others that did the destruction in Lagos, others States also did in their States but Yorubas of Tinubu faction turned around to blame it on Igbos.

Have you been there and did not see Igbos among the ENDSARS crowd?

Dem full there plenty.
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by UselessBuharist: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
u mean una drug pushers wink

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by UselessBuharist: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Axelrode988:

Keep quiet

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Elyonwings: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
[Tribalism is evil my bro. We meet in church and hypocritically greet and hug the next person to us irrespective of his or her tribe, we pray for breakthrough while we break all the rule to true Christian living. Let's love to live together. Quote author=ProfAmaben post=106898877]Falz a Yoruba boy is the one spearheading this, once violence erupts, they tag it an Igbo protest. All enemies of the great Igbo race would never end well.[/quote]
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2021
membranus:

Have you been there and did not see Igbos among the ENDSARS crowd?

Dem full there plenty.
Any Igbo joining this endsars whatever today is a capital fool. Once Police shoot one bullet, the Yorubas there will japa and go back home to start commenting online that Igbos have destroyed Lagos out of envy, thats what they did during the endsars protest of last year.

Even DJ Switch a courageous Igbo lady that forfeited his job and fame to help the movement, they turned around to call the girl all sorts of names even with live evidences.
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by effort1: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Azikiwe turned your generation to slave sir fulanis. What a shame
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
humilitypays:

Very true, Igbos should distance themselves from such
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Oloriburuku Okoro Savage! angry

Go back to ur Savage Jungle!

Iya la iya e ni Okoro savage, Omo ale
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by StagethemTVee: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Is there no corona virus again..just asking for a friend's friend
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2021
calyto:
Because the Igbos will not mind their business.
Why always been hostile to your host communities?
The guy arrested with a yellow shirt is still an Igbo guy.
You guys are toxic......Worse than Fulani that you always come here to demonize

Your opinion. What dirty host are you referring to? Yorubas are the most toxic folks I've ever come across
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2021
duro4chang:
He is not begging you to join him. Hold your peace.

Neither is anyone interested in joining his scanty protest smiley
PrinceOfLagos:

They will still blame igbos

Unfortunately for them, the Igbos don't care about them.
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2021
CUMIN:

It was Ibo that burn the igbotsere court and most of the brt buses.

Any evidence before spilling trash?
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by effort1: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Read your link slowly and come back to correct yourself

And maybe you want to explain why the cameras at Lekki tollgate were switched off around the time of the shooting.
Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Pic 1: The hospital where I was born

Pic 2: Where I live in Enugu

Pic 3: Where my papa shop dey

Pic 4: my lord and my God

Re: Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=donttouchme post=106899126][/quote]

Lolz
Just like that and you easily accept that to be true?
That Nigeria is bad shouldn't be enough reason to accept everything negative said about her.

Ask questions always my dear friend

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students