Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN (33479 Views)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by lereinter(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's a well known fact that Lekki massacre is a hoax. A proposition that has no conclusion.

Why is it so difficult to produce the names of the dead while you host their memorial? Lubbish! My brain is not for cartoon.

This same liar Lai will give testimony about the massacre come 2023 at truth and reconciliation panel or ICJ

Just chill

But for you, your life and generation will be as buhari is running nigeria

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Lovenorth: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
I agree with you sir, God bless you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by SonofDevil: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=donttouchme post=106899532][/quote] another lies busted again

Jimoh was killed by stray bullet in ogbomosho oyo state that's like thousands of kilometres away from lekki tollgate.

People were killed during the protest but none of those names were killed at lekki toll gate

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by armodilo(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's a well known fact that Lekki massacre is a hoax. A proposition that has no conclusion.

Why is it so difficult to produce the names of the dead while you host their memorial? Lubbish! My brain is not for cartoon.

Modified: for those quoting me upandan with fake names of phantom victims.
I ask again, where are the families of these victims or they're people without lineages like the biblical Melchizedek?

Before I curse you and your future generations, I want to ask, are you being sarcastic or you are just joking? Because the curse I have for you even devil go fear angry

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2021
There was shooting that day, who ordered the shooting angry angry
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by seunmsg(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Adjovi:

My brother was there that night, I was in school of big I would have been there. He got home the next day, all the carnage he saw, he fell sick and could not eat for two days. He said it that night that sanwolu came to the hospital that night and it was true, because the news surfaced few days later that sanwolu visited the wounded at the hospital. You can believe whatsoever you like that's your problem. Karma is alive for everyone that supports the shedding of innocent blood.

So, where is the proof of massacre. That there was shooting that night that got some people injured was never in doubt. The massacre part is what is in doubt. A massacre is not a joke. It is the slaughter of so many people. This thing shouldn’t be difficult to defend. About two people died according to the governor but that’s not a massacre.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by dominique(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Was there shootings? YES

Did multiple die as that deranged DJ mislead us to believe on the aftermath? Hell NO!

One year on, we have still not gotten a comprehensive list of the casualties of this so-called massacre, how is that possible? No government in the world can possibly bury evidence of such massacre within a few hours. Even if they do, a number of witnesses would have spoken up by now. My greatest pain in this whole matter is that useless dj witch is still walking free. That fake video and pictures she posted triggered a lot of avoidable mayhem and destruction, she deserves to be behind bars. May she never have peace of mind wherever she is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Aufbauh(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2021
lereinter:

This same liar Lai will give testimony about the massacre come 2023 at truth and reconciliation panel or ICJ

Just chill

But for you, your life and generation will be as buhari is running nigeria

Amen! oooooo
Ride on Pastor obochi

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Ayomi90: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

I ask again, where are the families of these victims or they're people without lineages like the biblical Melchizedek?

Go ask Sanwo Olu for the names of those two he claimed died, maybe u didn't read that. U want us to provide names of people thrown inside the lagoon by the Nigerian Taliban soldiers bah?
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by SonofDevil: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2021
dominique:
Was there shootings? YES

Did multiple die as that deranged DJ mislead us to believe on the aftermath? Hell NO!

One year on, we have still not gotten a comprehensive list of the casualties of this so-called massacre, how is that possible? No government in the world can possibly bury evidence of such massacre within a few hours. Even if they do, a number of witnesses would have spoken up by now. My greatest pain in this whole matter is that useless dj witch is still walking free. That fake video and pictures she posted triggered a lot of avoidable mayhem and destruction. May she never have peace of mind wherever she is.
amen dj switch should be arrested , she triggered the mayhem that destroyed lagos .

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by aspabay(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Lekkilies will never stand.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by ezenna191(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2021
When people have nothing to do, they look for something to do. The organizers have failed to tell us how they have reached out to the assumed victims of ENDSARS massacre. It's just a show for undue recognition.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by winterlover: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

I agree with you. Nigerians are liars. It's in their DNA

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Davidf379h: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by mixratio(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
Lai momhamed with your face wey be like yansh wey them squeeze

the wood for this pinshure resemble 2 x 4 o. e big pass 2 x 2 .

2 X 4 na him be the senior broda of 2 x 2.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Bobxin: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Awoo88: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2021
If lie Muhammad is saying the shooting is a lie, you better believe it is true. Lie Muhammad is incapable of telling the truth
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by techWriter3: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Lair on the beat again.No one expects the truth from him anyway. Okay, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Different4rmu(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Your name is really following you
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by SavageResponse(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2021
koladebrainiac:
they have shown you guys bodies, now its left for you to believe or not

Where?

Please post pics of the bodies of the 78 people that were allegedly killed at Lekki Toll Gate!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by MrUchenna1(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
There are no secrets in the lifestyle of Nigerian politicians; just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by OmoEpe(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
Just negodu..

These are the people in power.
. And just to remind you, buhari is way way worse than these fellows..

He is their mentor.

The likes of omoepe satanist WaffenSS gaspee Latakia all of whom are of the same ethnic stock with Buhari, will also chorus along the same line..

What a heck

Your village people do you strong thing o

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by enemyofprogress: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
This useless old liar will not make heaven
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Soso990240(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

Nigeria Army and police acts like a criminal organization. They shoot people and carry their dead bodies. We have so many missing people after the protest, where are they? Nigeria police and Army mode of operation includes killing and taking away the bodies to avoid any trace.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by depezee(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

May thunder scatter your kidney!
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Bigchristo: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

You easily call it fake news because none of your family members are among those people who died, someone needs to explain to you that their families get threatened by your government and the military not to speak up, where is DJ switch today? That did live videos on the day of the shooting? She was bullied and received death threats she ran away to seek asylum in Canada, keep fooling yourself by saying all sorts of rubbish but the world knows exactly what happened that night..: someone ordered removal of CCTV at the lekki tollgate someone ordered military to crackdown on protester but none of them were brought to justice, keep arguing until you will meet your own
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Idamond: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

both who and who was those people Lagos state Governor went to pay visit after that day?
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Idamond: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Truthfully, I have no belief in the massacre. No concrete proof so far. Na dem say dem say full air.

shebi Lagos state governor went to visit ghost at the hospital after day or was that scripted..
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by RedEagleMedia: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

https://www.nairaland.com/6810159/every-question-lekki-tollgate-massacre#106900332

https://nporeports.com/index.php/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-releases-schedule-6501
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Nosaghae(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

By the time we show u the family now the next thing wen u go ask na which village them come from.
All of us no fit be zombie like you
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by eebraa(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2021
If you know anyone that was killed in Lekki toll gate, pls submit names and family address at amnesty international

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.