Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99275 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by ceeceeuwa: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
She is no wife material. All I see is a desperate woman who feels she has to keep a man by hiding her financial status. If a man feels intimidated by your financial status, then he has serious inferiority complex! Just be yourself. If you come to the marriage with nothing on the table, Nigerian men will still tag you a "liability". Just be yourself ... Who go stay go stay!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
chiboycue:

I feel that the lady (@RatedRestrictid) did well on her first date with the guy. She made the guy feel good by leaving with him in an Uber and allowing the guy to drop her off at her place. She then came back to drive her car home. Relationship between a man and a woman is a gradual process. I believe she would inform the guy that she has a car if they choose to meet again.

Better to be open from the start regardless.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by tnerro1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Should have dropped him off and then take your self home. If he needs you the way you are , he will still show up if not, then he doesn’t deserve you. Don’t pretend for anyone, relationship no be joke ooo
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Acidbath: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Eya, she was really ashamed for him.

Alot of pretence and the relationship hasn't started yet. Dead on arrival.

I hope she won't be dumb enough to sell the car and quit her job so she doesn't embarrass him. Foolish girl and waste of school fees.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by john87(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Well mannered lady

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

No dey do over sense every time na. cheesy

Sometimes, just dey try go with the flow. No dey over analyze things as long as you no dey there na. undecided

Any of these could've happened:

-She could've arrived at the date first and parked her car in the parking lot.
-She could've met the guy there, liked him, then played low to know more what he's about.
-And so on.

The thing is, being sensible means you find it so hard to believe another person can lack common sense.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by streetzdreamz(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
A lie of omission is still a mother-fucking lie.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by lkillbrokehoes: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
StiImaticOG:
Stop deceiving yourself miss, you obviously have an IQ with a negative value. And with the way you are going, your IQ will keep depreciating until it starts reading "error".

Shalom
Why are you hard on that girl now? wetin she do you?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by sabreal: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Not necessarily.

You can hardly tell the intention of a lady.

What stops her to tell the guy politely he came with her ride.

It could a situation if see finish. She allowed ti do his best.

Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
She is a wife material. I like her attitude
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by bukatyne(f): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

This doesn't necessarily have to be a lie, some guys might be bothered in their minds that the lady they tryna date is financially more buoyant than them

So does she plan to reduce her source of income or resign or get a power paying job to appease the guy?

If the guy feels unworthy of her because she earns more, he is free to look for a girl that earns below him.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rhozabeth:
Many nairalanders will fail to see the crux of the matter so they will mis-inteprete the story.

What's the crux of the matter?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by numericalguy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
There's nothing in telling him she gas a car, the way she put it matters....

But shey the car appeared to the dating arena or nah the girl first reach that side i dey confused...

She could have gotten to the venue before him. Even if he got to the location before her, he might not have noticed her driving in since he probably wasn't expecting her to come in a car of her own
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

Hahahahahaha, people must always have something to say shall
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by DrDax: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Definitely not in Lagos.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by portathena: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Most men don't like financially stable women..she probably wanted the guy to see her as an 'ordinary urgent 2k babe'..I know many single friends who are very rich but live very simple lives so that they can get good husbands.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Doesn't mean a damn thing, believe me, naija ladies pretend about anything undecided,better avoid them to prevent any story that sounds like TOTO DECAY later undecided
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by AutoChick4U(f): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
bigpicture001:
Don't be deceived... That girl still can't date that guy. The kinda thing happened to me..

My ex coms t my place to follow me drag indomie 300naira.. and small Coke for four months....

I thought sh was aokay with my modest life as she is supposed to be earning 15k monthly by way of the job she told me she does in a lab...

Las Las.... After four month wen she tire, she told the truth that she owns her firm.. okay we continue, but in the long run.. she still ran away because of no too much money around me,.... Even dou progress don start to show my side..

Lesson: women can never stay in a relationship without much money in it... Those that try it are old and are desperate cuz of age..

Don't allow any lady deceive u... Money is all they care about! Not talk, eloquent, handsome, loving, communicating, gentle man who is also working...

For them , money supercede these things
You lie bro. Genuine feelings has nothing to do with money. You'll find someone who appreciates and loves you truly ok

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I no understand.

The post itself is confusing. It's like you added to the confusion.
Haha

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by maxito28: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
jericco1:
I don't even understand the girl shey you never plan for him to find out you have a car?

Maybe he is just a side guy and doesn't want him asking her how she gets it if it is clear she cannot afford it by herself. undecided
. U're ryt, she doesn't want him 2 knw dat she has a car.
jericco1:
I don't even understand the girl shey you never plan for him to find out you have a car?

Maybe he is just a side guy and doesn't want him asking her how she gets it if it is clear she cannot afford it by herself. undecided
. U're ryt, she doesn't want him 2 knw dat she has a car. undecided
jericco1:

. U're ryt, she doesn't want him 2 knw dat she has a car.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Only God can judge her I believe she's stupid
Haha
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by maxito28: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
jericco1:

. U're ryt, she doesn't want him 2 knw dat she has a car. undecided
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Shellsploit: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You lie bro. Genuine feelings has nothing to do with money. You'll find someone who appreciates and loves you truly ok

hmmmmmmm...
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by zicoraads: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Personally, I will find this insulting on so many levels.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Dabliss02(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ah
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Tashmahal(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
This wife material go collect rent for her husband by proxy for her house wey him de rent.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
How is that wife material? You have car so what? it just means she has already judged him based on him coming in an uber. What if he too left his car somewhere or doesnt drive. very rare but some men cant drive?

Im sorry thats not how you show wife material.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by omoadeleye(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

Abi na, na dem go build house nd no go tell their husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.