Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. (663 Views)

Cure Stubborn Infection / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by oobinna: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2021
I have been battling with an std for years now. Have taken injections and tablets yet without a cure. Doctors in the house can you help pls. Mod please move to front page
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Chew as many globes of garlic as possible, in short chew it as if your life depends on it
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by bazzyblings: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2021
oobinna:
I have been battling with an std for years now. Have taken injections and tablets yet without a cure. Doctors in the house can you help pls. Mod please move to front page

You’re something else . If you don’t hav eanythinr to say please let the mod delete this post . How can you be so foolish ? You’re asking for help and u can’t even make the std and the symptoms u face .. how can you get help ?
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Nawaooo..
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by FvckAllMods: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
I had this bacteria infection some times ago, I have firstly stopped having sex with all this girls since, I've treated it now like three times with injections and with meds.

It's always with my left side scrotum and the pipe tubes linking to it everitime getting swollen ( both the left side scrotum and the pipe) ... very painful, lower abdomen towards down to the scrotum hurts and I can't bend or do anything just crying and all...

Right now I'm okay but I'll still need another treatment... I need talk to a real good doctor in the house please

Last time I used gclav625
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by dandig(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I had this bacteria infection some times ago, I have firstly stopped having sex with all this girls since, I've treated it now like three times with injections and with meds.

It's always with my left side scrotum and the pipe tubes linking to it everitime getting swollen ( both the left side scrotum and the pipe) ... very painful, lower abdomen towards down to the scrotum hurts and I can't bend or do anything just crying and all...

Right now I'm okay but I'll still need another treatment... I need talk to a real good doctor in the house please

Are you sure sure it's not a cubicle or boil as a result of friction in the area or minor infection...#happyendsarsmemorial
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by FvckAllMods: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cubicle abi boil? I don't think so, it's exactly what I explained above
dandig:

Are you sure sure it's not a cubicle or O
boil as a result of friction in the area or minor infection...#happyendsarsmemorial
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by oobinna: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mr wisdom thank you.

quote author=bazzyblings post=106900027]

You’re something else . If you don’t hav eanythinr to say please let the mod delete this post . How can you be so foolish ? You’re asking for help and u can’t even make the std and the symptoms u face .. how can you get help ?[/quote]
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by Prec1ous(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
FvckAllMods:

I hardly comment but this is for you. You have any of the following :

- Orchitis
- Epididymitis
- Orchiepididymitis
- Prostatitis (Small probability)
- Varicocele (I am certain it's not this though).

You are also correct, a bacteria Is having a field day there, but not really from sex everytime though. The issue now is that, it is chronic. So will always be back.

Send me a PM
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by Prec1ous(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
oobinna:

What are your symptoms.
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by oobinna: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Internal heat especially from waist to feet.
Sometimes whitish mucos when passing urine.
Quantity of sperm produced at ejaculation is few.

Weakness of the body

Sometimes feel like the bladder is not emptied even after passing urine

At those times it feels as something is blocking the passage of urine
Etc. Thanks in advance

Prec1ous:

What are your symptoms.
Re: How Do I Cure Stubborn Std. by FvckAllMods: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Whatsapp number please
Prec1ous:

I hardly comment but this is for you. You have any of the following :

- Orchitis
- Epididymitis
- Orchiepididymitis
- Prostatitis (Small probability)
- Varicocele (I am certain it's not this though).

You are also correct, a bacteria Is having a field day there, but not really from sex everytime though. The issue now is that, it is chronic. So will always be back.

Send me a PM

(1) (Reply)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night / Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! / Put Back-pain To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.