Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! (1092 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / NPOWER Batchc I Cannot See My Reset Password (2) (3) (4)

I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by McSaviour(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2021
The condition of this Country is worser than 1950,at least then there was something to do and get money ,there’s no way somebody will graduate without getting work then .Now to get job ,you most bribe ,I will rather use what I have to start business than for me to bribe.
Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by teacherbim(f): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2021
McSaviour:
The condition of this Country is worser than 1950,at least then there was something to do and get money ,there’s no way somebody will graduate without getting work then .Now to get job ,you most bribe ,I will rather use what I have to start business than for me to bribe.
It's so tough now,we're you born in the 50's?
Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by McSaviour(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
teacherbim:

It's so tough now,we're you born in the 50's?

Bim, my grandpa who borne then ,give me vivid story on how it was then !!

Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Why did you have a child then?

Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by Drone95(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
na crime? Smh
Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by Lorayne(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Drone95:
na crime? Smh
Why have a child if you know you can't feed him?
Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by solidmyk(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by lied(f): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
By the time hunger finish you and that child you born, You will unborn him/her.

Enter street and look for minial jobs.
Shoemaker and meruwa na human being.
LAZY MAN

Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by Elsueno: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2021

People, most especially friends & relatives most have cajoled u into the "joys of parenthood" stuff, marriage is a blessing etc...

Bros ehn...all these people when d financial pressure comes only a few of them will give a helping hand before they eventually get tired of person.

That's why never let anybody force into marriage & making babies, be sure u are ready & can like take care of 4 kids comfortable b4 having 1. Don't have kids & then keep dumping them on relatives for "holidays" or forcing garri on them. unlike adults, kids needs a good environment & nutrition to grow normally

Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
You no get money, yet you go born pikin. Aswear, that pikin go hate you pro max... Bet me

Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by Harddiskng(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
HenryDion:
You no get money, yet you go born pikin. Aswear, that pikin go hate you pro max... Bet me

It is plain responsibility if you ask me, when a full grown adult knows he/she is struggling to even get a decent meal in a day. Instead of you to cry to your God and double your hustle, you then bring a child to the world to join you in the suffering. Maka why
Re: I Cannot Feed My Child ,because There’s No Money !! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Harddiskng:

It is plain irresponsibility if you ask me, when a full grown adult knows he/she is struggling to even get a decent meal in a day. Instead of you to cry to your God and double your hustle, you then bring a child to the world to join you in the suffering. Maka why

It's sad... Seriously.

Guaranteed Assignment Help Services / I Need More Info On this ; Check Out / Chevron Aptitude Test Update