Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' (51879 Views)

DSS Charges Godwin Emefiele To Court / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by Organs(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
EzeAro:

May Amadioha strike you dead, that lifeless dunce in Aso rock is not my President and will never be.

May the curse be on you and your entire family!!! Whether you accept or not, Buhari is your President. Get over it and get back in line. Only mouth and chest beating, if the same Buhari should find you small change, now, now, you will kiss his feet and change your name from Ebuka to to Danladi.
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
These charges are laughable, what an insult to our Justice system, we await November 10th.

Even the DSS knows MNK is correct on charge one, else they will have to arrest close to 100million Nigerians.

such a shame for the DSS, a primary school pupil may do better.
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
EzeAro:

May Amadioha strike you dead, that lifeless dunce in Aso rock is not my President and will never be.

Me too, I don't consider him my President.
I stopped reciting the national anthem and pledge since he took over.
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
The lawyers should go and bring that video where the buhari raised the hand of a governor as APC presidential candidate in 2019 campaign grin

They should bring out his speech where he said THE BLOOD OF MONKEYS AND BABOOMS WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD IF HE LOSE ELECTION

THEY SHOULD BRING OUT THE ONE HE SAID HE WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW IN HIM AND HELP PUSH SHARIA LAW ALL OVER NIGERIA DOWN TO ATLANTIC OCEAN

FINALLY present Aisha's AGE WHEN HE CHOFAM grin

Don't mind the DSS, they just want to humiliate and disgrace buhari in the face of the world by the time MNK brings his evidences to back his 'idiot' call
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
avidleo:

2 charges carry a life imprisonment sentence and 1 charge carries a death sentence.

Olodo... go and read your primary school books.
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by avidleo: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nov 10 come back for another frustration to your saviour.

Go school MBA.

Anuofia

Ecne:

Olodo... go and read your primary school books.
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by TolaniLuv: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
goody2019:

When you are in hiding, pressing buttons?

Well, nobody is hiding to say this anymore
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by EzeAro: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Organs:

May the curse be on you and your entire family!!! Whether you accept or not, Buhari is your President. Get over it and get back in line. Only mouth and chest beating, if the same Buhari should find you small change, now, now, you will kiss his feet and change your name from Ebuka to to Danladi.
Like I've declared on your behalf, thunder will strike you and all wretched members of your accursed family dead, and the ones who survive that thunderstorm of violent and very painful deaths will live out the rest of their lives wishing they were dead as the type of plagues worse than the plagues of Egypt will be unleashed upon them till they meet their miserable ends.

Buhari can be your President I don't give a f**k, but that senile geriatric animal can never be my President, I'm not even a citizen of your useless country anymore as I'm officially naturalized in a saner country.
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by millionboi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
EzeAro:
I mean you could argue Nnamdi Kanu was wrong on every other thing, but definitely not this one... because Buhari is actually an idiot with the lowest type of IQ for that matter.
to say thy dey cashout likes here,u don make m ooo
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by millionboi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
GenBuhari:
So those of you who give PMB this type of insult on this forum, be careful!
buhari is an idiot
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by millionboi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
ledaman:
Poison this idiot end of case grin
u will not sleep with your two eyes closed if that happens
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by ledaman: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
millionboi:
u will not sleep with your two eyes closed if that happens
You are really joking ! I will sleep and even with heavy snoring I swear to God.
Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by CeceNene(f): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
goody2019:

Ready to defend that? You may be used to calling your husband so. Even your parents. Its so sweet in your mouth.

You think so cause you prolly call your parents that. Why it is paining you? He is an idiot. Periodt?!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Saraki Told Obasanjo - Premium Times / Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.