Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) (21805 Views)

A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Finally Joined Nairaland After Been A Guest Reader For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Juliusmomoh: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Eyahhhhh. No p cha... Thanks bro..I really appreciate cheesy. Mennnnnnnn, nairaland fam has really been of help to me...I go miss una cha.....

Where you won go?... U said u will miss us...

No p.
Maybe if i see any chance again, i go halala you..
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Where you won go?... U said u will miss us...

No p.
Maybe if i see any chance again, i go halala you..
. I just wor give social media small space first......

Any how cha,no wahala...... thanks bro..
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Joydan95: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:
They is this female cousin of mine, my dad sisters child (she's about 43years old) she seldomly visits my dad, whenever she does, she always acts odd.

1) she has never eaten my parents food

2) she has never drank water from our house. (prefers to go and buy ragolis water on her own)

3) she stays in another states, whenever she visits prefers to stay with other distant relatives and friends than my dad's house.

4) she always talk without proper reasonings ( talking to my mom anyhow, talking to my dad sometimes without reasoning.

5)she always talk about revelations from her bishops and witches worrying her and household.

honestly, I had to tell my mom whenever she comes no need asking her if she wants to eat (since you've already known she won't eat, why ask?) my mom won't listen. that always gets me annoyed.

my dad on the other hand is not making things easy, old man always waiting for people that don't give a dine about him to come feed him. so he doesn't talk at all.
he hardly pray for us his children to be Better in life so that we can carter for him, instead he prefers putting mind in other people. ( relations) I tire.

from what I noticed from all of this.
this female cousin of mine is looking down too bad on all of us....like we are witches and wizard or something in our own house, whenever she visits.

have you ever had a guest like this?

It’s very simple, next time she comes tell her she can’t come in. I had cousins that would usually come and stay at our house while growing up, they wouldn’t touch anything chores related even to cooking but whenever my mum and I finished cooking they will jump like a spring and tell you that they are hungry whereas they don’t do such in their homes. I told my mum to call them to order but she said I should allow them feel comfortable and not disturb them. It went on for a long time until one day I said “ no chores , no food” or better still go back to your parent houses. Since Tm after then, their shadow did not cross our gate for holidays.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Looking back I think I might have been odd myself too judging from the comments I’ve been reading.

I once bought my own stove and cooked my own meals while living with a family friend . ( that’s cos I eat simple meals and I don’t like the food cooked in the house sometimes)

I have a separate drinking water from everyone in the house .

I would washed the bathing buckets whenever I wanna bath ( lol, Na wa for me) grin

I swept and arranged the kitchen to my taste .

You must not touch my bathing water or else I throw it away.

I’m just like that o, nothing serious. Even in my own house I behave that way. That’s why I hardly visit people , they may think I’m feeling too big.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by oazeez1991(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Ginaz:
Looking back I think I might have been odd myself too judging from the comments I’ve been reading.

I once bought my own stove and cooked my own meals while living with a family friend . ( that’s cos I eat simple meals and I don’t like the food cooked in the house sometimes)

I have a separate drinking water from everyone in the house .

I would washed the bathing buckets whenever I wanna bath ( lol, Na wa for me) grin

I swept and arranged the kitchen to my taste .

You must not touch my bathing water or else I throw it away.

I’m just like that o, nothing serious. Even in my own house I behave that way. That’s why I hardly visit people , they may think I’m feeling too big.

Anti, u be aspiring witch o grin
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

Disgusting.

I don’t understand the meaning of this . I shared my own experience rather than someone’s else and you wrote “disgusting “ on top your head not me.

Look at this empty bag of substance.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
oazeez1991:

Anti, u be aspiring witch o grin

Lol. My character is something else . I’m used to having a way I do my stuffs and it has stuck with me . Well, I would say it’s a family trait.

My aunt won’t let anyone bath with her soap , she would locked it and hide her towel too. When she got married , her husband used her soap to bath and she got really upset . Her husband told her “ see, this marriage eh, nobody get anything, whatever I see I will use it.”

That was how my aunt stopped her character. Thank God for marriage. grin
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

Your experience and the character you portrayed you to be was Disgusting.
Would you prefer I lie to you?.

I created this topic, and you just proved we have a lot of odd people (Disgusting) like you out there.

Shut the f*ck up. I don’t like eating the family’s meal so should I should forced myself to eat what I don’t like? Sometimes it’s too salty and other times I have stomach upset .

The buckets used in bathing are dirty, infact I was the one who kept the bathroom clean cos everything was in a mess.

The kitchen was so messy I had to call the mother of the house that we would have to arrange the kitchen. Rats everywhere in the kitchen. The sponge used in washing the plates was left in water 24hrs of the day. I had to changed that and kept in where it would be hung up whenever it’s no longer in used .

The water is not good and clean, I got mine separately so I could have access to drink clean water. And everything I did, they appreciated it.

I felt the things I did may be odd given the comments here cos I never felt what I did was odd.

Now you opened your poo filled toilet of a mouth to say nonsense cos I commented on your thread . Next time whenever I see your thread, I won’t. I don’t have time for empty brains .
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Imagine putting your bucket of water in the bathroom to have a bath later and someone just walked in to scooped water with a dirty bucket, leaving dirt in the water you want to bath with, would you used the water to bath?
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

here we go again Mrs perfect. can't you see the more you trying to explain your actions your sound more off.

who gives you the right to visit someone's house and call them dirty.

infacts you are one of the most despicable humans have ever seen. the reason why this topic was created.

what a disgusting human you are... I pity your husband or people who relates you.

some of us can't tolerate characters like yours, we go stone you to death instantly.

because witch characters not pass so...na them first catch witch, according to the first poster of this thread.

Pity yourself first cos you have no manners and lack common sense .

I can’t go somewhere that is not hygienic and won’t do something about it . We all cleaned the kitchen, arranged it to a better place.

The bathroom became cleaner and no more dirty buckets. I’m glad I made changes in my short stay in the house . You’re making a big issue out of nothing cos you don’t have a brain and probably too lazy and dirty yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:
water when full family use in cooking suddenly becomes dirty.

food is salty,. rats all over the kitchen.

buckets dirty.... what about your host they have body odours too bah?.
them nor dey baff bah? ( since you went to their house to observe and change their settings stupid girl.)

mrs perfect, people like hu na dirty pass inside out.
no cap.

what a detestable character you have, you Better change for your own good.

no be only disgusting, Na elementary o. Seemed that’s the only language you have learnt in that empty brain of yours in school.

If they felt bad, they won’t come out to clean up with me. I did my fair share of house chores rather than sitting and waiting for her kids to do work for me. That’s commendable and shows I have the interest of the house at heart .

Kill your self over your “new English “ you learnt . Oga disgusting teacher . cheesy
It’s your type that would go someone’s house and can’t help with house chores or make a difference in the house .
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

you made no changes.

your so daft You still can't get the message passed from all the comments on this thread.

i leave you to your stupidity, but know you can't try this with some persons.

disgusting human.

Mr disgusting Empty brain. I stayed in the house for 1yr. Make I sit down and spread legs so others would work and clean the house for me ehn?

I’m not lazy like you.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

they say when you quarrel with a mad person, people starts to look you both as mad.
so I keep this quick and simple, from all your comments all the viewers viewing can see the kind of person you are.

your personality is exactly what I described on this thread.

1) you look down on people like they ain't shitx, even u are a guest
2) you call them dirty in their own house, while you are a guest.
3) you cook your own food separately, hiding behind too much salt. when we all know the true reason for that. (hope you bought your own gas and ingredients in cooking the food)
4) you visited someone house and requested for your own drinking bucket water.

ginaz you are not only disgusting, you are miserable, lousy, horrible and above all unworthy to a be Guest.

spare we the bullshit of you trying to do your chores, you've Just showed us the kind of personality you are.

smelling thing.

Empty brain shut the f*ck up. You think too highly of yourself. Not every guests who sit and do nothing and are lazy . Offer suggestions in the house and help with ways you can make the house inhabitable and clean .

No one has ever died living in a clean environment . I don’t see how your write ups make sense but due to the fact you’re lazy and emotionally immature , docile , you think every guests should be like you.

Run off abeg. Empty bag of substance that make the loudest noise . Guests should beware of living in your house cos you will make life miserable for them.

Rubbish !
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

ginaz you are not only disgusting, you are miserable, lousy, horrible and above all unworthy to be a Guest.

I agree
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ginaz:

no be only disgusting, Na elementary o. Seemed that’s the only language you have learnt in that empty brain of yours in school.

If they felt bad, they won’t come out to clean up with me. I did my fair share of house chores rather than sitting and waiting for her kids to do work for me. That’s commendable and shows I have the interest of the house at heart .

Kill your self over your “new English “ you learnt . Oga disgusting teacher . cheesy
It’s your type that would go someone’s house and can’t help with house chores or make a difference in the house .
Your first post gave you out, showed your true intentions and how your portrayed your host to be.too bad.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am very prone to typhoid , even in my own house I have my separate water.

They are used to the water there , should I stop them from drinking water they are used to? I drank the water for 1 month and I started feeling sickly.

As for the rats, we got rat killers for them. The rubber they stored bathing water looked dirty so I stepped in to wash all the rubbers in the house. I’m the one doing the chores in my own way of helping .

My host has kids to care for and owns a shop. Should I sit and cross legs seeing the state of the house ?

Na wa o. One has to be careful where they visit . Cos people like OP would think you are insulting them in their house by doing chores and putting things in place . What a low way of thinking!
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Barrister026:

Your first post gave you out, showed your true intentions and how your portrayed your host to be.too bad.

I listed things I did that may be seen as odd . Should I bore people with long posts?

Read my explanations for what I did and see that I meant well . Even the stove I got , we all used it in the house together and it was time saving. Instead of cooking with one stove and waiting for the food to get done , she would used to one I bought and cooked food with both stoves.

Her eldest son doesn’t eat her food most times. It’s not like I’m the only one or I did it on purpose. Sometimes what they have to eat is eba, I won’t want to eat eba cos I’m a light eater .

What is bad if I make meals I would comfortably eat ? Shouldn’t one have freedom of mind again cos they are living with someone?
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

see her she don dey change mouth.
exactly how they behave.

Empty brain run off. So someone will just enter someone’s house and not drink their water without a reason?

What of my mom’s friend who came to our house and used pure sachet water to boil water for her kids to drink instead of using the tap water ? Did we kill her? My mom got her more bags of sachet water to boil for her kids till she left our house .

You will call her disgusting if it was you. Get lost abeg.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

see post when guest dey make about her host.

what a despicable nonentity.

Did you say anything nice about your cousin ? Hypocrite! You used degrading words on her so much that you said she doesn’t reason well.

Did I insult my host? I spoke about the house and what I did to help.

You’re a bastard hypocrite. Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:
They is this female cousin of mine, my dad sisters child (she's about 43years old) she seldomly visits my dad, whenever she does, she always acts odd.

1) she has never eaten my parents food

2) she has never drank water from our house. (prefers to go and buy ragolis water on her own)

3) she stays in another states, whenever she visits prefers to stay with other distant relatives and friends than my dad's house.

4) she always talk without proper reasonings ( talking to my mom anyhow, talking to my dad sometimes without reasoning.

5)she always talk about revelations from her bishops and witches worrying her and household.

honestly, I had to tell my mom whenever she comes no need asking her if she wants to eat (since you've already known she won't eat, why ask?) my mom won't listen. that always gets me annoyed.

my dad on the other hand is not making things easy, old man always waiting for people that don't give a dine about him to come feed him. so he doesn't talk at all.
he hardly pray for us his children to be Better in life so that we can carter for him, instead he prefers putting mind in other people. ( relations) I tire.

from what I noticed from all of this.
this female cousin of mine is looking down too bad on all of us....like we are witches and wizard or something in our own house, whenever she visits.

have you ever had a guest like this?

You insulted your aunt , your father and everyone . I should stop replying you right now cos you lack manners and disrespectful, hypocrite and empty brained .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

you fit say with all this your post na you go take get husband from nairaland

oh this girl na clean girl o, make i marry her.

na lie, you as dirty as a pig.

smelling thing.

Now I see why your dad doesn’t pray for you cos you don’t deserve it . You deserve to die like the dirty goat that you are. You insulted your parents and your cousin. In fact your father should swear for you cos that the only thing that fits a hypocrite and mannerless kid like you.

So all this attack was cos you felt I was looking for a husband ? Seriously you have no sense . angry

Make your papa swear for you abeg. Na Wenti fit you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) / Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / Nigerian Couple Celebrate Their Triplets Three Month Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.