Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

#endsars, Yoruba Are Making The Same Mistake Hausa Made - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars, Yoruba Are Making The Same Mistake Hausa Made (1515 Views)

"President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce / #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: #endsars, Yoruba Are Making The Same Mistake Hausa Made by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Useless ipob criminal terrorist.

I have always told you from the beginning I am not evil I am born and bred Yoruba
Re: #endsars, Yoruba Are Making The Same Mistake Hausa Made by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2021
TripleOh7:
Now I understand what you're saying and where you are coming from.

You are both right and wrong.

Let me explain.

The EndSars protests weren't meant to upstage or overshadow the agitation for a Yoruba nation.

It is the immediate need of the people that they are fighting for...for the police to stop harassing and killing innocent citizens.

This has very little to do with Yoruba nation agitation.

Those of us agitating for secession of Yoruba from Nigeria understand that quite a number of Yorubas don't understand the urgent need for secession.

We don't insult them. We only invite them to a round table where we can talk about it.

We understand that up until the point when we get Yoruba nation, there will be some Yorubas who won't agree with us.

It's ok. We won't wait for them to come around. We will continue to push until we get it.

It is better we get it immediately done the fulanis away the whole of Ireland and it is too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:Governor Abubakar Badaru Withdraw From APC Presidential Race / Beautiful Cities In Southwest Vs Beautiful Cities In Southeast. / Ahmed Musa In For Peter Obi's Vice How Do U See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.