Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) (48989 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: Protester Arrested During Interview At Lekki Toll Gate (Video) / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
edochie12:
So this igbo went to protest,you are on your own

He is on his own. Afonjas will tag him as the convener now. They will say he was armed & dangerous. They will say he arranged to bomb the toll gate.

Fear Afonja

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
reddingtonblack:

when you people wake up from your delusion that biafra is just a name and people are the real problem.
Even if biafra is actualize will with eliminate corruption rooted in our DNA as nigerians, will people be less greed & selfish, will people as biafrans stop worshipping money.
Like what trait in igbos will a sovereign biafra eradicate, lets stop not forget igbos are only united when they see yoruba or hausa around, alone we all know every igbo man naa Boss just rwondering how many captains will be on that ship biafra if it ever sails smiley
Absolutely

That is what they don't know. They believed BIAFRA will take them to their Eldorado. Forgetting we Nigerians are our own problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by ChngedChnges(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
edochie12:
So this igbo went to protest,you are on your own
God have mercy on you. You don't know life is beyond typing on nairaland.
We must be careful of what we say because what goes around, comes around in many ways

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Noblewealth(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Buhari will not escape the wrath of God angry

Never,how will he do it.. He can't even escape the wrath of man talk more of God...make him tenure finish
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by almarthins(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
That Okechukwu must be an efulefu, no true son of his father would ever dream of joining ENDSARS protest at Lekki
If I happens to be his brother, I will just go straight to the station and tell the men in black to lock up and throw the key inside lagoon
Okechukwu, your brothers dey alaba, ikeja, ladipo and trade fair dey hustle to better their lives, u dey here dey protest for waiting no concern u. Let those that brought this monster protest

All those Hustle will amount to nothing when the people that are suppose to protect you are the one killing and extorting the citizen silently. Many pple like him have died in police custody without justice. Remember when u abet an evil by silence, it will definitely come to greet you.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Kissiemu(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
We are watching...
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by mandax: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Okechukwu Nigeria can not be fixed

You might not understand it when you're staying in lagos.... Move out of Nigeria and you will understand

To change things it will be painful that's why some people wants to be managing Nigeria instead breaking it up

From today till tomorrow I chose breaking it up

Yes. Nigeria can never be fixed even if an Obama or Clinton becomes president of Nigeria.
Most of the #ENDSARS protesters don’t even understand that the SARS squad was established to prevent any uprising against the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria under unitary government system; a political structure created by northern soldiers to siphon most of the earnings from the country’s oil and gas deposits to the northern region.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Latakia(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buddha3:

I don't need a lecture on semantics and grammatical connotations from anyone beyond the literal proficiency I already confidently possess. That said, I still firmly posit that this geographical entity has long outlived its usefulness in all ramifications and any effort(s) on my part geared towards making more positive impact(s) than I have already attempted, is going to be 'infinitesimally' futile.
Eeyah you are the adjective in Nigerian. Curse or abuse the noun in Nigeria and know that you are indirectly cursing yourself. So amend your way towards your country. grin God bless Nigeria for me.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Positivepoint(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Newsmic:
"Let The Whole World Watch", EndSARS Protester, Okechukwu Peter Screams As Police Arrest Him in Lagos (Photos, Video)

Okechukwu Peter, one of the EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate has been arrested by the police in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

His phone was reportedly seized by the police.

"Let the whole world watch what they are doing to us", he screamed as officers took him away.
https://www.facebook.com/482749575105792/posts/4338557332858311/

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyVIgWHOjU

https://igberetvnews.com/1403494/let-whole-world-watch-endsars-protester-screams-police-arrest-lagos-photos-video/

Looks staged, no police holding him he went into the van by himself.

Endsars action film scene 2000.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Felixadded(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
That Okechukwu must be an efulefu, no true son of his father would ever dream of joining ENDSARS protest at Lekki
If I happens to be his brother, I will just go straight to the station and tell the men in black to lock up and throw the key inside lagoon
Okechukwu, your brothers dey alaba, ikeja, ladipo and trade fair dey hustle to better their lives, u dey here dey protest for waiting no concern u. Let those that brought this monster protest
[b][/b]Are you really a Nigerian youth? I ain't really sure you are even an Igbo descendant, because it's only a cow that would reason the way you just reason! Perhaps you are one of these cow from the north, because they are the ones who kill at will. They are blood sucking demons.
"They should lock up your own very brother in a cell and throw the key into a lagoon.Your just act tells more about your personal person. I wouldn't say more about your situation and character. I would leave your conscience to judge your action".

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by bestpunterever: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:
Abeg, this mumu IPOB should go and protest in Abia instead.

Nice one there Nigerian police.
shut the fvck up!
police do not ask '' what tribe are you'' before they unleash their terror..
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by MrEva: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
dawnomike:
He is doing well...
what do you mean?
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by ba7man(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
bestpunterever:
shut the fvck up!
police do not ask '' what tribe are you'' before they unleash their terror..
Why are you telling me this??

Am i one of the jobless protesters??

That IPOB member's voice is needed more in Aba or Anambra, not Lagos.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by DavidHarry(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:

Tribalistic ass licking murfucker
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Gkemz: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:

You are a coward who is afraid of protesting for his freedom, who is willing to remain enslaved under fulani masters.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let that foolish man rot in jail...

I’m Igbo but I don’t suppprt end sars.

We have our Monday seat at home

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by ba7man(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gkemz:

You are a coward who is afraid of protesting for his freedom, who is willing to remain enslaved under fulani masters.
The last protest, what was the end game??

I just got out of the negative impact of it and you guys want to do another one

E no go better for all of una.

If i wanted to show bravery, i would spray petrol on you guys.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Lovelive: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Allow Yoruba ronu to do their thing, this one no gree hear.
If you ask the efulefu to sit at home tomorrow now he will call you Miscreant
Sowere and Falz with not fight for your release.

Ndigbo biko nu, this is not our fight. Yoruba has today, tomorrow is ours.
Shut up with this stupid comment

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Feggie3: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
To all residential, distinguished Nairaland Zombies who are highly supportive of this police brutality on peaceful protesters, this quote is for you.

First they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for[b][/b] me.”
Martin Neimoller
My friend keep shut!! All Nigerians are religious bigots, tribal bigots, ethnic bigots, extreme sexists, egocentric, fierce capitalists and can never support another person once whatever the aforesaid person is and does irks their own belief and lifestyle.
In essence you are not matured mentally to recite such quote anywhere. And as such please desist from it.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Lovelive: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
yyba:
This is very commendable from the police.

Tyrant
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Mexicanbreed: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:

An Igbo man who is supposed to be protesting in anambara against akwuzu SARS is in Lagos protesting, this guys are ipob/ESN terrorist who are doing everything to destroy Lagos just as the do last October but thank they Yoruba's are wiser now. A memorial with no name or pictures

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Lovelive: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:

I think you said you want one Nigeria.

I are really a big idi-ot my son
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Lovelive: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
He stands for the right and the good.

Keep your useless and hypocritical advice to yourself.

brownemmanuel43:
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:
so breaking it up will fix the problem

You must be naive to think so
you can't be shouting snake is biting you and crying and still refuse to remove the snake....
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
The world's watching but won't do anything
Nigerian Youths can change the country if...
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Yankee101: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nothing must happen to him
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by seyz91(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
confirm!

me too
ezenwajosh:
Okechukwu Nigeria can not be fixed

You might not understand it when you're staying in lagos.... Move out of Nigeria and you will understand

To change things it will be painful that's why some people wants to be managing Nigeria instead breaking it up

From today till tomorrow I chose breaking it up
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
you can't be shouting snake is biting you and crying and still refuse to remove the snake....
Be specific
who is the snake
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lovelive:
He stands for the right and the good.

Keep your useless and hypocritical advice to yourself.

Dont mind the person you quoted

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by suffering: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
The world doesn’t care. This event will get a fifteen second mention on mainstream media. Only Nigerian outlets will care to flesh out the news.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by femi4: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
yyba:
This is very commendable from the police.
Shut up
Does that guy looks like hoodlums...you are part of the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.