Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? (49185 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by okpmoses: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
TeeGentle:
The behaviour of your partner and those people he/she walk with

The best reply.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Munzy14(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatAbdurl:
For harmattan season nko?
grin grin

You strong pass buhari sha.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
dragnet001:

You've probably never worked in a hotel. They do give shower caps, especially in the production department.
Finally, when she meets the one that cheat, she wouldn't know jack.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by gift2xl: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
The hole became wider than before.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Munzy14(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
noisy45:
About glory my 3rd ex she mistakenly logged in her Facebook account on my phone and forgot to log out. Come and see chats from men complementing her tight ass and pussy I nearly had an heart attack.
Lmao...chai una dey share am...grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:
When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place ( married man). He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place..
I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps.
I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

I can't even date your type because you too wise, when a lady is too wise and experienced it ruins relationship

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Flixvevo: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'm thinking your main reason why you dumped him wasn't about the cheating but this....
Mercychen:

Plus other things he does that I won't want to mention here.

You ran away so that one day he won't use you grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by jubrilELsudan: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
SHE DIDN'T WANT ME TO SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by perryy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Stephen2324:
How did you find out your partner was cheating?

She fell very sick and defied medical treatments till we visited a seer who told us everything before she confessed to it. I be pure Esan man.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by moneyissweet(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Deep down you are not happy, you still miss him.

Talk true

Mercychen:

I've given up on men. I'm now married to Jesus. Waiting for the trumpet to sound.

I like my peace of mind.

Yes for real. He thought after seeing his posh apartment, I'll now be worshipping him.
I just called and told him i can't continue with the relationship. I want to serve God.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by BrainSanitizer: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:
When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place ( married man). He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place..
I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps.
I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

Congratulations on your new wave of glory.
Your guy wasn't lying though.
I know that hotel.
They do share shower caps, condoms, lubricants and postinor 2 to their staff.
Sometimes, they even give them dildos and vibrators.
Please don't ask me if I work there.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Joshcoli(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
I have a bloody strategy that I have used to catch my cheating partners that they become dumbfounded.

One thing about this species called female they will never agree they are cheating even when you see the man cooking his gbola inside her kpekus, they will deny

Guys of you want to know my strategy inbox and don't what this ladies to understand it now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
moneyissweet:
Deep down you are not happy, you still miss him.

Talk true

That was then but I've met a couple other people that took my mind off him. So, I no longer miss him.

Hes married now o.. of course i can't be Missing a married man.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Flixvevo:
I'm thinking your main reason why you dumped him wasn't about the cheating but this....

You ran away so that one day he won't use you grin grin

Ehen now.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Salako01(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
noisy45:
About Blessing my 4th ex that slut closed from work and went to meet a man in an hotel in Uyo I was in ibadan something just said I should call her she switched off her main line but forgot to switch off her company phone number. So after several missed calls on her company phone number she finally picked and I urged her to come online in video call she obliged and I saw her naked in a strange bathroom. She lied and lied but I eventually found out the truth and werey kept asking forgiveness. This was a lady I was planning to marry and I had visited her parents and made my intentions known. I will forever never trust a woman.

My hand don comoth for any girl that goes by the name, Blessing. I have hugely been unlucky with them. If I hear Blessing e dey do me somehow grin

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
LuciferO:
hold up, are you sure you're okay.....what happens to women during ovulation?
she ignored the question lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Kooldame: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
This topic is provoking me
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by mandax: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:

The guy had you in mind as wife material when he got the apartment and invited you to come to see if you liked it.

It’s like you didn’t really love him, hence you bolted away because of an unverified assessment of his camping another girl in the apartment.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Bowwow11(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mine was that we were in a happy relationship all of a sudden I wake up one morning then I decide to log into my Facebook account and realized that my girlfriend she is being engaged to another guy main it was like the ground should open and swallowed me but tank God that I was able to overcome the shuck that was how I discovered that my partner has be cheating on me oooo

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by lenghtinny(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
You have issues and trust me it's not man
Mercychen:

Lol.. you won't understand.
Man no dey hungry me again tongue.

Seriously, I don't fancy men any longer. I see them as additional stress in my life. cool
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Grandmeister(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Naaah. Don't even try to infuse excuses. grin

Na me even did them dirty sef. I have very serious trust issues. So, for me to have called them upright, they passed a benchmark that I placed.

I don't make excuses for people, but I can for the men I have been with.
I believe you and you know why I do? Men cheat less! Believe it or believe it. You only hear men cheat because women loud it whenever it happens, the truth is, women (especially those in their 20s) cheat more today. Observe the thread as a pointer.

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
mandax:

The guy had you in mind as wife material when he got the apartment and invited you to come to see if you liked it.

It’s like you didn’t really love him, hence you bolted away because of an unverified assessment of his camping another girl in the apartment.

Who told you I didn't love him? Hm. Well. I did but I was scared because he likes women too much and he can lie??

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Blackmiserable(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:

What urges?
Do you think women just sit and start having urges? No now.

Urges can only come when you indulge in things that will trigger it like sexual materials or contents eg romantic movies and what have you, which one should avoid as a child of God. But when you do away with such things and ask the holy Spirit to help you, nothing like urges anything.

Got that?

You are very funny sha. So sexual urge without external titilation is purely a masculine construct? As long as women do not give themselves to what would stir the urge, they are pretty much good for as long as they want. It's just up to you to have bouts of sexual desires? Tell me more please, I'm really curious.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Martartins(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
WhatsApp web

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:

This doesn't prove anything, sorry.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Grandmeister(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
I just recovered from mine lol. The revelation drained all the muscle wey I gather from gym in days grin

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by schoolboymatt(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Just shower caps and your suspicion began?

Make that guy thank God for 'em life grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Salako01(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
smk513:
ok we met at my friends wedding, nice looking girl with an eye of a loyal being, has good aura and charisma, and me knowing fully well that am a patient dog whose partner must be one that
alligns with my kind of person, i went for it and we were good after a 1month of toasting. Fastforward to our relationship, i was a good guy to her, loving, and most importantly caring. I spend money abeg, me sef know sey i never
spend that kind money on any girl since them born me.

At a point in time, she had asked me for her school fees of almost 130k, i declined cos i just replaced her AC worth over 180k, told her sorry to say but am not your dad and im dead broke at this moment, i dont have. Infact i decided to give her a 3weeks space
so I can face my work and hustle to double up. After the 3 weeks we got back, while giving her doggy, I figured there was a change in her anus, looked like something had penetrated there, obviously a diiicck, asked her what happened, she denied saying nothing that it probably is those times
that I use to finger her annuss while giving her doggy that has changed the look, I didnt blv but i knew she had cheated on me.

Lol.... You people are weird grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by michaelgood: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
smk513:
ok we met at my friends wedding, nice looking girl with an eye of a loyal being, has good aura and charisma, and me knowing fully well that am a patient dog whose partner must be one that
alligns with my kind of person, i went for it and we were good after a 1month of toasting. Fastforward to our relationship, i was a good guy to her, loving, and most importantly caring. I spend money abeg, me sef know sey i never
spend that kind money on any girl since them born me.

At a point in time, she had asked me for her school fees of almost 130k, i declined cos i just replaced her AC worth over 180k, told her sorry to say but am not your dad and im dead broke at this moment, i dont have. Infact i decided to give her a 3weeks space
so I can face my work and hustle to double up. After the 3 weeks we got back, while giving her doggy, I figured there was a change in her anus, looked like something had penetrated there, obviously a diiicck, asked her what happened, she denied saying nothing that it probably is those times
that I use to finger her annuss while giving her doggy that has changed the look, I didnt blv but i knew she had cheated on me.
bros complete dis story.. how u come do d relationship lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by flipboss(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Pele Mercy grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by MyTechstuffs: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
When she started searching for deals like this on NAIRALAND

*#DEAL OFFER*

Alienware 15R2
Intel Core i7 6th gen
16gb DDR4-RAM ,
128gb SSD + 1TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 970m
3gb Dedicated.
RGB BACKLIT KEYBOARD

Price: 263,000 naira
Call/Whatsapp : 080-3622-8982

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days / Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.