Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) (35745 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures / Hailey Veronica Adeleke 2nd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His Daughter / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
mikigen:
Ifeanyi took after her mum sha see his eyes like chioma's owncheesy

Are you gender-confused?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Oizee(f): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday cutie
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davido should getat!
Today is for #Endsars memorial.
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Zimmermann(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Dem don dey bleach this pikin? Na wa o
Na soft life, no be bleaching
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by RPG2020(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davido need to go for DNA

There is something wrong somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
No Assurance
No Education
No marriage
No cooking contract
No business
Davido still take the boy away from her join?
Dem say e don take over the boy since after breastfeed. What exactly is her gain now? Old memories and waiting for inheritance. But what if someone is asked to manage him and his wealth, then she lost ALL!
Ladies, be wise and smart!
Davido say na Osun boy!

"Ladies, be wise and smart!"

Picture: Tonto
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by blamingthedevil: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Badbunny:
Assurance baby

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
No Assurance
No Education
No marriage
No cooking contract
No business
Davido still take the boy away from her join?
Dem say e don take over the boy since after breastfeed. What exactly is her gain now? Old memories and waiting for inheritance. But what if someone is asked to manage him and his wealth, then she lost ALL!
Ladies, be wise and smart!
Davido say na Osun boy!
shebi she was warned by All and sundry she no gree hear

Her father warned her

Her siblings warned her she no hear.

She has chosen her own type of assurance let her live with her decision.i even heard Davido the generous distributor don go give another babe belle

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

"Ladies, be wise and smart!"

Picture: Tonto

Na shine teeth meme.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Damn you are a talkative o!!

Who asked you for this analysis?

Tell us one thing in life you have to say about your own life ?
No fame
No house
No job
No achievement
No success
No wealth

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Be it inside, outside or under the wedlock, it doesn't matter. children are a good heritage.

It matters oga, everything get procedure
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by enoch273: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cute kid, Happy Birthday to him... meanwhile I'm sure Afrobeat lovers will be happier with the latest edition of 2Baba-tuned FreePods 3 from Tech innovators at oraimo. You can order via the link on my signature and HearTheDifference

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Zimmermann:
Na soft life, no be bleaching
He is bleaching like Linda's son, check his hands. That's the new found fashion to make kids look cute.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
They are bleaching him ,not cool

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by limcar: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Hm.. this boy is choimas carbon copy. See as boy fine for face.

Our blood dey Sabi produce fine fine children. See FFk children.

Happy birthday, Di Okpara Davido.
afonja ofe nmanu. Come let me deposit my seed in your pussycat
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by TinaG(f): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cute baby boy. He looks like Jide Kosoko. Happy birthday to the king.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Lugianostar(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
What a blunt truth??

Stubborn Daddy
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by DeipTruth(f): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mourinho24:
Someone said in the Igbo culture, when a child is born out of wedlock, that child belongs to the mother. Thereby, the father doesn't and can't lay claims of ownership over that child but in this case, the story change because say Davido get money. Guys, shebi una dey see say money nai dey make iron float? Have money and trample on traditions/culture.

Money or no money that bo won't answer Davidos name. It's just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by limcar: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mourinho24:
Someone said in the Igbo culture, when a child is born out of wedlock, that child belongs to the mother. Thereby, the father doesn't and can't lay claims of ownership over that child but in this case, the story change because say Davido get money. Guys, shebi una dey see say money nai dey make iron float? Have money and trample on traditions/culture.
money changeth all things. FĂșck tradition

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

[s]Damn you are a talkative o!!

Who asked you for this analysis?

Tell us one thing in life you have to say about your own life ?
No fame
No house
No job
No achievement
No success
No wealth[/s]

E pain am die!
Tell your papa wen I dey sleep for im one room mud house say I no go join una take akpu chop palm oil tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mrkumareze:

It matters oga, everything get procedure
I know. All am saying is, not every child would end up being born inside wedlock and whichever way it came, children are a heritage and gift from God.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
amzee:
Cute baby..
Having a baby out of wedlock is the "new thing" now. I'm thinking of trying it out.
Do what suits you
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Erickymania: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
DeipTruth:

You talking as if Davido is igbo. He has no business with Igbo culture bcoz he is not igbo. The boy will surely bear Davido's surname.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Newton85: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Hm.. this boy is choimas carbon copy. See as boy fine for face.

Our ( igbo) womb dey Sabi produce fine fine children. See FFk children.

Happy birthday, Di Okpara Davido.
Na Eskimo womb produce Ikpeazu and Mr. Ibu?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Newton85: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mourinho24:
So, so-called "Igbo culture" will take my own child from me because I didn't pay some bride price over my child's Igbo mother? E be like say that "Igbo culture" never jam werey before abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Newton85: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I still don't understand.

How is Ifeanyi Davido's Son?

Fingers crossed, with time the real owner will come for their son.
Please who's the real owner of the boy?
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by numericalguy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yoloba boy do Igbo girl strong thing

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Newton85: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
DeipTruth:

Whose name will he answer?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Dancing With Nadia Buari [PICS] / (PHOTOS) Omotola Jalade Angelic Appearance Stuns In A Photo / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.