Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (64795 Views)

Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by watersideboys: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
olola4:
They want to be using ordinary police to scare the SOROSOKE GENERATION grin

You dey inside house dey shout
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok. I feel your pain. Look for a fulani cattle herder around you, borrow the rope used to tie cows and use it wisely.
Don't forget to take a bath and wear your best cloth. We want to see you looking good on fp tomorrow.

That cow belonging to the Fulani herder is a million times more useful than you.

The space you occupy and the air you breathe are needed for more cows.

I hope you die painfully so we can use the space....after sanitizing it of course. You're a goat that probably has rabies and AIDS.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Why do you hate hearing the truth Mr man?
The truth is your foolishness is nearing terminal levels.
Is it a crime to protest or what truth are you talking about
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

That cow belonging to the Fulani herder is a million times more useful than you.

The space you occupy and the air you breathe are needed for more cows.

I hope you die painfully so we can use the space....after sanitizing it of course. You're a goat that probably has rabies and AIDS.

Why am I shocked that you worship cows when you grew on the back of one.

Goats has AIDs? grin
Who gave this village idiot a phone to advertise his inherited foolishness
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
sammirano3:
Yorubas these Igbos wants to use your head again. These protest is for nothing but violence. Dont be a fool to join and become a pawn. The organizers have their motive.
Keep quiet. Do not promote tribalism here.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why am I shocked that you worship cows when you grew on the back of one.

Goats has AIDs? grin
Who gave this village idiot a phone to advertise his inherited foolishness

Of course you've AIDS. Your type of goat is the dirtiest scumbag horned bastard anyone has ever seen.

And you know very well cows are far better than goats. Especially a useless, unproductive, diseased goat like you.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by aloma007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
It is well

Hi everyone, I've got an interview tomorrow 21/10/20 after a long wait to get rid of joblessness but no dime for t-fare.
Please for God's sake kindly assist me.

Presently in Ibadan.
Interview venue is Lagos and I must be there by 10am.

Please, please, and please, I'm begging every well meaning members of this platform to rescue me as no amount will be too small.

Abosede Oluwatosin Adeola
UBA.
May God almighty replenish all considering hearts.
Thank you all as I trust in you all.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Xagacem: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Zetty177x:

It means ' we are stubborn '
your own definition is different from what I have seen
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
olola4:
The police we are fight for, for that matter
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Betece:
What the Nigerian youths did will go down in history as one of the best things the youth of any country has ever done...

No it will not, and its not the best thing the youths of a country have done. Sudanese youths removed Bashir alassad, when the army took over and wanted to sit put, the youths still went out and removed the military govt. The Arab spring was an uprising by University students, it changed the govt and history of that region. Those are the people that history will remember. We missed it when we ran away after the soldiers opened fire. Everyone should have come out in solidarity after that and this would have led to govt change. But the youths coward indoors. You can't try this in Arab countries. Youths come out to protest and you shoot them, that's automatic regime change or civil war. Go and read about what's happening in myanmar. Freedom sometimes is earned with sweat and blood because the people holding you captive will not just release you.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Walkee: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Stinolexis:
Let's get our PVC ready, that's our only power.. There is no polling unit on social media, 2023 is close
who are you voting for undecided
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamvetlander:
The Nigeria Army did this to me, extort money from me.
#Endthebrutality
#Endsars
#justice

wink

Fine tattoo you've got there

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Dartilo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
olola4:

Sorry Use English,what's Sorosoke... must you add your ethnic stuff to it?
It's the fight of the Nigeria youth and not any fucking Sorosoke language
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by farmboyy: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by nograv: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Old men and nairaland Zombies what happened..?

I thought no one cared or would be too scared to protest..

Fools I warned you, the youth will never forget!!

WE MOVE.. cheesy
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by dalass(f): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamvetlander:
#Endthebrutality
#Endsars
#justice

Wow shocked

The idiots are fierce when beating harmless citizens. They disappear when faced with robbers/ terrorists

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by laiperi: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Xagacem:
your own definition is different from what I have seen

You can only #SOROPSOKE by being stubborn.

Watch out, soon some people would claim that #SOROSOKE in their language.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy
Generalkaycee:
END BUHARI

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Valuc: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamvetlander:
#Endthebrutality
#Endsars
#justice
that your girlfriend nkor... Hope they didn't Touch her
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by nisai: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
BSsniffer:
Yoruba youths are one of the biggest fools I've ever seen.
grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ken6488(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Learn from IPOB and sit at home.
Then what

And keep allowing old men to ruin our futures
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Lovelive: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
sammirano3:
Yorubas these Igbos wants to use your head again. These protest is for nothing but violence. Dont be a fool to join and become a pawn. The organizers have their motive.

See this terrorist a.k.a bandit/criminal
Keep your advice for your Boko Haram brothers
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
And here they are

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
BSsniffer:
Yoruba youths are one of the biggest fools I've ever seen.
Stop all these insensitive statements
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ramark04: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamvetlander:
#Endthebrutality
#Endsars
#justice

Another version of alfa that beat his Islamic school student
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Lovelive: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Grace001:
Protesting for an irredeemable failed country like Nigeria is a waste of time.

The southern youths counterpart from the northern would see it as a southern youths thing

It doesn't matter bro/Sis
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Adjovi: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
sammirano3:

Shut your dirty mouth
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by olola4(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dartilo:

Sorosoke means to SPEAKOUT
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Xagacem:
What is the meaning of soro soke

Lol.

Where have you been?

It means, Speak Up!
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
Dartilo:

[/s]

If you don't like it, the lagoon is free.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
BSsniffer:
My family members are one of the biggest fools I've ever seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.