Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu (1701 Views)

Reflections On The Man Nnamdi Kanu; By -chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? / The Man Nnamdi Emmanuel Andy Uba (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by dig64: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTdo8Ik_xvI

Malami even though he's a Sharia lawyer still fall my hand.

Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari an idiot in your court of law live and direct. You didn't say anything. You now waited for him to say it on Twitter (which you're not even sure that his real account posted it) and sent planes, helicopters and billions of naira to go and kidnap him grin

Sense is far from Malami and Lai Mohammed grin

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by banom(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
OHAMDIKE .....I can't wait to see him tomorrow

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Staypositive: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

MNK is a win win.... Come today come tomorrow....

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by rottennaija(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
dig64:

Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari an idiot in your court of law live and direct. You didn't say anything. You now waited for him to say it on Twitter (which you're not even sure that his real account posted it) and sent planes, helicopters and billions of naira to go and kidnap him grin

This guys has said numerous times he isn't a Nigerian citizen.

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by rottennaija(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
banom:
OHAMDIKE .....I can't wait to see him tomorrow

Good luck
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by OG1BABY(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
rottennaija:

This guys has said numerous times he isn't a Nigerian citizen.

What should make him proud to be a Nigerian citizen? The country is just useless, big for nothing useless country that can’t get anything right .

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Dicedpineappple(f): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
OHAMADIKE
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by rottennaija(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Survivingnaija:

What should make him proud to be a Nigerian citizen? The country is just useless, big for nothing useless country that can’t get anything right .
Exactly

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by loveth360(f): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
dig64:

One Nigerians are too dumb to be human.

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kanu is mad....very mad for telling us that buhari is mad

How dare he

How dare he

We will not produce him tomorrow

Do you know even inside prison of our DSS this guy ...this crazy guy is still shouting against buhari... he won't even shift ground... he is mad very mad.

Incase ya don't know North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by johnmartus(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
The mad men and idiot is treating his Bleep up now
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ohamadike
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by GambaOsaka: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm sure he can't open his mouth to repeat that gibberish now.
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
I pray for his confidence ... A great man he is.
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by dan9ice(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
The date in the video
Or is it recent video?
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
dig64:
https://youtu.be/_xvI

Whatever he called the President in the Court does not need to be proved, she is a witness & needs not be proved, contempt of Court, the Person he is abusing, his picture is hanging on the wall of the court behind the Judge? the others he said on social media is the charges the Federal Government is indicting Mazi on. Expect a very heavy sentence, you think those Fulanis give a hoot about who the idiot is disturbing the stability of their country? Nigeria is bigger than one man, you can’t fight 200 million people.
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
HenryDion:
I pray for his confidence ... A great man he is.
Is this the same person Ohaneze & co are begging President Buhari to release?
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by dig64: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Whatever he called the President in the Court does not need to be proved, she is a witness & needs not be proved, contempt of Court, the Person he is abusing, his picture is hanging on the wall of the court behind the Judge? the others he said on social media is the charges the Federal Government is indicting Mazi on. Expect a very heavy sentence, you think those Fulanis give a hoot about who the idiot is disturbing the stability of their country? Nigeria is bigger than one man, you can’t fight 200 million people.
You be fool. If someobody stabs one of the useless Sharia court lawyers inside that court room, so it means the person is innocent? Zombie. Una no dey too get sense cheesy
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
GambaOsaka:
I'm sure he can't open his mouth to repeat that gibberish now.

Did you see Kaduna commissioner saying how many people have been kidnapped in his state.

You fools keep suffering and smiling and wonder why people are racist towards you....

Blackies
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Is this the same person Ohaneze & co are begging President Buhari to release?

Buhari is using his power as president, and NK is still adamant and unmoved. If you were in his place, you'd be pissing and begging to be given a second chance to turn a new leaf. Give it to him...
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
When a hunter trap caught a pig in the "zoo", the pig will cry, wail, lament, even "his" piglets and other fellow pigs will cry, lament, throw tantrums, and all kind of bickering and blabbering but unfortunately for them they can rescue the trapped pig until he dies.
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
HenryDion:

Buhari is using his power as president, and NK is still adamant and unmoved. If you were in his place, you'd be pissing and begging to be given a second chance to turn a new leaf. Give it to him...
Yet he ran away, Federal Government had to go all the way to Nairobi to repatriate the fugitive? The stupid albino goat will suffer for his mumurism.

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
dig64:

You be fool. If someobody stabs one of the useless Sharia court lawyers inside that court room, so it means the person is innocent? Zombie. Una no dey too get sense cheesy
I wish I understood what you are trying to imply
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
dig64:

I love this man fighting for his people fighting for what he believes in he is a real son of the soil and a African Hero. God bless him for standing up to terrorist

Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigeria that is borrowing billions of dollars to construct railway but don't have good roads.

A good road lasts over 30years but roads here last 10 years or less than one year.

Is anything working in this country ??
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Survivingnaija:

I like the way you hit the nail with a hammer keep on telling the truth but people will not listen
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I love this man fighting for his people fighting for what he believes in he is a real son of the soil and a African Hero. God bless him for standing up to terrorist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
loveth360:
One Nigerians are too dumb to be human.

And you shall see how illiterate they are waving Nigerian flag why they are being killed by Nigerian army bunch of illiterate. Instead of fighting for their own nation
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Survivingnaija:

Every man should carry their cross, don’t come & align your failures with others.
Re: Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo

All of these people are illiterate I saw them in u.k. collecting £20 from Nigerian Embassy to protest. At the end of the day they give this hungry Nigerians in u.k. £20 tea and bread that is all and they start supporting Nigerian government. If you look at it right now in United Kingdom weed Nigerians and number 14 African in employment so there are a lot of unemployed Nigerian people just give them small money they will support the government. You can see that the people are totally illiterate protesting in u.k. when they will never come back to Nigeria but they are protesting for a Nigerian in u.k. bloody illiterate..

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Govt wants to set South-East on fire – Ohanaeze / Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa / Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians