Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Need Cure For Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Cure For Ulcer (335 Views)

Please I Need Cure For This... / I Need Cure For Staph Infection / I Need Cure For Resistant Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cure For Ulcer by Trendy399: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good day everyone.Please someone should help me out with the cure for ulcer.I have been battling with it for almost two years now.I always have discomfort in my chest, headache, dizziness and hotness in the stomach.I have taken a lot of drugs but I react to them.It is so bad that I react to even multivitamin.I have tried some herbs,but I also react to them.What could be the cause of my reaction to drugs.I wasn't like that before.Someone should help me.I feel so depressed right now.I need my life back.
Re: I Need Cure For Ulcer by Margaretola(f): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
If you want instant relief, get Gaviscon. You can also get cimentidin or omeprazole. However, you need doctor's guidance to take those. You can have a free online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Need Cure For Ulcer by LilyzGlows(f): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
First you need to explain the symptoms you are experiencing right now in order to know the medication for you. We have peptic ulcers and gastric ulcers

Neolife suppliment works very well for ulcer, Aloe vera juice, tren- en- en and garlic allium complex

Am a distributor of Neolife products

Re: I Need Cure For Ulcer by Ifyjos(f): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
My mom said unripe plantain diced n soak in water for 3days is very effective for ulcer treatment

(1) (Reply)

OMICRON: SA Introduces N2,5-Million Cash Prizes To Boost Vaccination Rates (PIX) / Doc Nicknamed ‘dr Magic Flute’ Is Arrested After Offering To Cure Her With Sex / What Is The Cost Of Turbinate Reduction Surgery Pls�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.