Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada (70884 Views)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Ali Baba Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Excel3298: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cubana has just think and speak the way a foolish privileged Nigerian will think.

Mchteeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Overthemoonman: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
osazsky:
most of una nor they think...at all..who is saying he cant afford a car..if he did the proper thing while in power na car for drop am for that airport.. without been told this idiot couldn't tarr the road leading to the airport..there must be a big pot hole somewhere at the centre of the road and na only bike they pass the corner of the road. U can take this info to the bank and u will get paid..obaseki go be the next
.when he go wan go ugbiyoko road the bike way him dey plane to enter go fall for potopoto
Why some of Ina no dey reason like this? Na him be Lagos state governor wey him go tar Lagos state road?

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Shezzman: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Damn!
Who are you?
You are wise
ethicallyright:
Any "Nigerian" who has been a fourth republic Governor in Nigeria, even for a month, can buy a Private jet.

Look at Fayose's phone which is captured in his picture on the bike.

A vip direct helicopter shuttle in Nigeria costs not more than NGN 250,000. His phone can pay twice for that if he didn't just want to use the Bike.

Remember the old man in Squid Game? 001? Remember how he craved his youth when he could play with his friends? He had everything but wanted to experience the days of his early beginning.

The fat boy's perception of life is limited, like that of most Nigerians. Those who should build beautiful mansions close to green vegetations as their homes would rather a tiny concrete ugly rat hole in Lekki which has been devastated by lack of good drainage systems, as well as noise and air pollution from its ghetto surroundings just to feel among.

If you don't understand the point in my preceding paragraph, I am trying to state that the Nigerian problem is that Fat Cubana genuinely believes that an ex-governor should not use the road an average Nigerian uses and anything other than that means that the ex-governor is broke.

That is a very wrong mentality from someone who wishes that Nigeria should be restructured to be like the developed society (where a parliamentarian walks with his legs house to house soliciting for votes).

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by AmadorSays: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
This totally has nothing to do with brokage o

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by MartinsD12(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
osazsky:
most of una nor they think...at all..who is saying he cant afford a car..if he did the proper thing while in power na car for drop am for that airport.. without been told this idiot couldn't tarr the road leading to the airport..there must be a big pot hole somewhere at the centre of the road and na only bike they pass the corner of the road. U can take this info to the bank and u will get paid..obaseki go be the next
.when he go wan go ugbiyoko road the bike way him dey plane to enter go fall for potopoto
OK but the way he put it, it sounded as if the man is broke which is what am trying to correct, even as a governor there were times he rode on a bike
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by MartinsD12(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pharaohny:

I say person no go school just out how his fellow illiterates will jump out of their hole now.
I no understand this your statement oo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by rajiedreez: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
cRobo:
Only Fayose phone will purchase that bike
he for ride the phone go airport
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by MartinsD12(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
osazsky:
We know he did not Tarr of the road, but what chief priest is saying if it was when he was a governor na private jet him for Don take, even now he can afford private jet, person take Okada go airport enter plane what is there
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by tonyashburton: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
That traffic for Airport Road especially for rush hour na die.If you like join Land Cruiser and G-Wagon together with 2nd Mechanized Division soldiers,you no fit move past 30km/hr. Meanwhile flight time don dey reach
For Naija it's better to be 1 hour early for your flight and wait than to be five minutes late.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Diana102: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
I am a gift card merchant, I need to buy a lot of gift cards, find me~+86--6873--9656--whatsapp~
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Really??
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by seniormallam(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Food has blocked this one head, we in Lagos understood why he had to call okada to the rescue, you see that Ikeja road? Na mad any day that road block enter maryland, ojodu, oshodi axis na die,

Which one be sapa for here? Even fayose sons, chief priest cannot flex muscle with them

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Ikpongiton: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even m.k.o abiola used to climb okada , to beat traffic.fayose is just an humble man

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by jclassiq(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
I get his point but h needs to realize that Fayose has always been a drama king and a sucker for attention since time immemorial.

Since his days as governor of ekiti he is always playing to the gallery, looking to make headlines.

So my guy chill, you make good points but it doesn't necessarily mean the man is now broke going by the innuendo in your post.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Lugianostar(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fayose always provide a matter to talk about as his phones alone can buy 2 of the bikes.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
A former governor you say? Cuban baba.....Fayose just chose to used the bike Fayose is rich and can never be poor till he die but anyday anytime Fayose and Wike will be my man for a very very long time.

Respect him much.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by iamyemiakins(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
osazsky:
it doesn't change the fact that the road leading to the airport is not motor able...atleast he enter bike..it will be on history that a governor boarded a bike If him like make him shoe buy evoke range rover waiting consign us..if I was the rider I for purposely fall with bike so that people can snap us on the floor properly foolish people..idiots
You want to put Fayose in the mud, l'àsìkò òjò yi cheesy

Fayose has always been like that tho
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by akin9ja78(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Must this one talk, person wen dey try look relevant again after proper sharing of national cake, make him continue dey risk him life to chase clout. Idiot
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by 8stargeneral: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fayose just want to enter bike to attracts attention,he can afford two private jet self or hr use chopa
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by andyanders: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
It is very very unfortunate that the so called chief priest does not have sense cos if he has one, he won't be talking trash. Fayose rode on Okada when he was a governor talkless of now. Fayose is fully protected on that bike than when this fat fool is inside a 2130 Bugatti.

Do you want to argue that he is not well protected on that bike? Fayose has been doing this since 1767.

I love this, kindly tell them.

And who told you it didn't happen on that road? It might even be an old picture when he was still a governor. Fayose dey do am wella.

On pointI believe Cubana doesn't know Ayo Fayose. Fayose is rich for life and can afford anything he wants. There was traffic and as simple man he is, he acted as a homeboy/street guy in order to meet his appointment.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Rexymania(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mumu Fayose wey dey do publicity stunt. Him tell you say him no get car? Abi you no see the uniform man wey dey him back?! The cubana no get sense

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by CheedyJ(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
ceejay10:
True talk. Nothing last forever.

You dey talk phone , you no even say his perfume..that chief priest guy dull sha

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by godliman: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:
Any "Nigerian" who has been a fourth republic Governor in Nigeria, even for a month, can buy a Private jet.

A vip direct helicopter shuttle in Nigeria costs not more than NGN 250,000. His phone can pay twice for that if he didn't just want to use the Bike.

Remember the old man in Squid Game? 001? Remember how he craved his youth when he could play with his friends? He had everything but wanted to experience the days of his early beginning.

The fat boy's perception of life is limited, like that of most Nigerians. Those who should build beautiful mansions close to green vegetations as their homes would rather a tiny concrete ugly rat hole in Lekki which has been devastated by lack of good drainage systems, as well as noise and air pollution from its ghetto surroundings just to feel among.

If you don't understand the point in my preceding paragraph, I am trying to state that the Nigerian problem is that Fat Cubana genuinely believes that an ex-governor should not use the road an average Nigerian uses and anything other than that means that the ex-governor is broke.

That is a very wrong mentality from someone who wishes that Nigeria should be restructured to be like the developed society (where a parliamentarian walks with his legs house to house soliciting for votes).

This guy has been doing this stunt even when he was governor, I think he is just a simple easy going fellow, ppl should rather praise him for this.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
That has said it all, nothing truly last forever.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by RepentToday: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
He should have climb his phone
cRobo:
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Elidrisy20: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dem for kidnap am angry
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by kakaG: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Common sense is actually not common at the end of the day. How can this chief priest guy be talking like a little child. Hasn't he any sense of reasoning ? The Fayose I know even jumped bikes while he was in office as governor and has also been seen publicly living a common man's life. This isn't news at all let alone nemesis or whatever he terms it.

He should rather be careful with his words as no body knows tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by RepentToday: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
He should have climb the phone
cRobo:
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Miyachi: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

I think what he's saying is that whatever evil you do while in power it'll come back to haunt you when you're out. Hence his remark about sapa reaching everyone.

I guess if he had built good roads while he was governor, he wouldn't have been stuck in a gridlock. But what do I know?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by IVORY2009(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
The Cubana cheif priest too should watch his health.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
When an illiterate talks you will know,so fayose has tarmac he can fly from his house straight...maybe cubana may HV thought to make sense but that's far from him, atleast this man fayose has guts to speak against ones doing wrong in the government...that's how some one who dont work for money he is eating presently talks,no blame am,make cubana use am de make Money de feed am like pig
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Maliqcious: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

A vip direct helicopter shuttle in Nigeria costs not more than NGN 250,000. His phone can pay twice for that if he didn't just want to use the Bike. Make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set / Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) / Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.