Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Breaking Up And Making Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up And Making Up (790 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Up And Making Up by swaggrbabe: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
IF your boyfriend breaks up a relationship with the girl and says he never want anyting to do with her but after sometime like 3weeks or more he starts calling her regularly more than even while they were dating, saying he wants her back. WHAT DOES DIS ACTUALLY SYMBOLISES. Should she run for her life or does this simply mean good things are around the corner?
Re: Breaking Up And Making Up by MrCork17: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2011
did he dump you? undecided
Re: Breaking Up And Making Up by iice(f): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2011
I will consult my crystal ball, ouija board, the magic 8 ball and get back to you.

Symbolizes nothing.
Re: Breaking Up And Making Up by MMM2(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
Re: Breaking Up And Making Up by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
He probably got used to you being around and didn't realise it, until he broke it off.
Re: Breaking Up And Making Up by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
I think dey say
u neva know d value of wat u v until u loose it
Re: Breaking Up And Making Up by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^they also say:"ANY girl is better than no girl at all"

@poster
the important question IS: what was the reason for the break up? what did he say when he was dumping you?

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Guy / Am Confused / Multiple Gfs, Not Right But Normal?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.