Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pls Don't Ignore - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Don't Ignore (324 Views)

If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Review On Recent Ponzi Scheme That Just Broke Out, Pls Don't Fall For Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Don't Ignore by JOACHINpedro: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good evening all, pls I just finished university waiting for service but I need help.
I wanna start learning I.T related courses but my laptop needs to be repaired.
I gave it to the an engineer and the proposed fixing price is 20thousand naira. I have nothing on me cus of money spent in my project.
The screen is the problem. Pls help me let me start something with my life.

Attached is the picture of the laptop

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Ignore by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have the best course for you, click my signature to get it for free now!
Re: Pls Don't Ignore by JOACHINpedro: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
I have the best course for you, click my signature to get it for free now!
Doesn't it require PC for practice?
Re: Pls Don't Ignore by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Doesn't it require PC?
No it doesn't!
Re: Pls Don't Ignore by JOACHINpedro: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
No it doesn't!
I wanna learn programming and coding.
The tutor said a laptop is essential
Re: Pls Don't Ignore by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

I wanna learn programming and coding.
The tutor said a laptop is essential
We are teaching you how to earn up to 50k weekly with your social media or even your nairaland account!
This course is free, why won't you just give it a try first?
Re: Pls Don't Ignore by JOACHINpedro: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
We are teaching you how to earn up to 50k weekly with your social media or even your nairaland account!
This course is free, why won't you just give it a try first?
Honestly, i wish I could but my energy and orientation now is channeled on learning programming and coding. I used to learn html back in 2nd year but I stopped cus my course wasn't a child's play. Now I'm through I wanna get back to it.
PS- I sincerely appreciate your kind gesture
Re: Pls Don't Ignore by JOACHINpedro: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ok, I'll pay back the fund

(1) (Reply)

X / Advice To Oldies And Newbies On Crypto / Buy DOLLAR Very Cheap With Naira ATM Card, Resell And Make #5,000+ At Once! ZERO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.